Also, I loved the black in white for everything except the Liquid apparel until the end scene with HerO.

| Forum Index > News |
|
Brotatolol
United States1742 Posts
Also, I loved the black in white for everything except the Liquid apparel until the end scene with HerO. ![]() | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
| ||
|
BluemoonSC
SoCal8933 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
P.S. I love production values. | ||
|
ninjamyst
United States1903 Posts
| ||
|
CCsyph
United Kingdom97 Posts
My only questions are how much and why can't I have it now? | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
can't wait! | ||
|
Geiko
France2036 Posts
Really looking forward to this ! | ||
|
LovE-
United States1963 Posts
You WILL take my money :D | ||
|
ShamansForest
United States21 Posts
Liquid Fighting!! | ||
|
GuiBz
Canada108 Posts
| ||
|
Korean-MILF
Norway65 Posts
Cant wait for the documentary, gonna be epic! :D | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
I want to see more Zenio :D | ||
|
GogoKodo
Canada1785 Posts
| ||
|
TheRealFluid
United States501 Posts
| ||
|
Jarrito
United States51 Posts
| ||
|
Marodox
United States83 Posts
| ||
|
Syrupjuice
United States173 Posts
| ||
|
CeriseCherries
6170 Posts
| ||
|
feanor1
United States1899 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|