On February 25 2011 11:59 3FFA wrote:
also, gj on the banner. Now I want to make that my background on my cpu.
also, gj on the banner. Now I want to make that my background on my cpu.
+ Show Spoiler +
| Forum Index > News |
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
On February 25 2011 11:59 3FFA wrote: also, gj on the banner. Now I want to make that my background on my cpu. + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Riotbot
United States87 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Blasts
Netherlands99 Posts
| ||
|
3FFA
United States3931 Posts
On February 26 2011 01:21 salle wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2011 11:59 3FFA wrote: also, gj on the banner. Now I want to make that my background on my cpu. + Show Spoiler + :o thanks Salle are you really paying them for each time they say your name? o.0 | ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
On February 26 2011 09:55 3FFA wrote: Show nested quote + On February 26 2011 01:21 salle wrote: On February 25 2011 11:59 3FFA wrote: also, gj on the banner. Now I want to make that my background on my cpu. + Show Spoiler + :o thanks Salle are you really paying them for each time they say your name? o.0You're welcome and I have no idea what you're talking about. ¬_¬''' | ||
|
Taawus
Estonia36 Posts
| ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
On February 26 2011 22:29 Taawus wrote: I liked the old one more... It's still there and as pretty as it ever was. 1 Log in, 2 click on my preferences, 3 click on the skins tab, 4 choose liquipediatwo from the radio button options, 5 click save, 6 ???, 7 profit! | ||
|
ReiKo
Croatia1023 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7124 shahzam500 FrodaN155 ArmadaUGS111 NeuroSwarm71 Mew2King55 ViBE45 JuggernautJason41 PPMD13 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|