GL to all!
I'll definitely try to have all of the good players I know participate so we don't have as many byes this time around ^^
| Forum Index > News |
|
Darkn3ss
United States717 Posts
GL to all! I'll definitely try to have all of the good players I know participate so we don't have as many byes this time around ^^ | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
| ||
|
mdma-_-
Nauru1213 Posts
On January 20 2011 06:57 Pokebunny wrote: What the hell... Zero zergs in pre-signups? Rofl Nerchio is mostly playing zerg though :> (he's listed as random) | ||
|
Deleted User 3420
24492 Posts
On January 20 2011 06:57 Pokebunny wrote: What the hell... Zero zergs in pre-signups? Rofl =[ thats not very fun, lol | ||
|
Craos
United States20 Posts
| ||
|
Hirnfrost
Germany938 Posts
I´m a bit biased ![]() | ||
|
nam nam
Sweden4672 Posts
On January 20 2011 06:57 Pokebunny wrote: What the hell... Zero zergs in pre-signups? Rofl Where do you see the pre-signups? | ||
|
MrTUX
United States40 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2992 FrodaN842 Beastyqt792 ceh9642 summit1g504 ArmadaUGS194 byalli161 KnowMe160 C9.Mang0149 Hui .145 QueenE96 Trikslyr64 Mew2King60 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|