• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:16
CEST 06:16
KST 13:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8764 users

TL Attack with qxc! - Page 3

Forum Index > News
124 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
August 17 2010 17:54 GMT
#41
THE SHOW OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!
Moderator
Nithix
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States184 Posts
August 17 2010 17:56 GMT
#42
On August 18 2010 02:54 Chill wrote:
THE SHOW OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!


Lol we need that guy again.
Not even death can save you from me. - Diablo
bnanaPEEL
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada138 Posts
August 17 2010 18:01 GMT
#43
This is awesome, I really hope BiggerT will show up
unintentionally intoxicated
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
August 17 2010 18:11 GMT
#44
Hopefully the smurf(s) in this episode are a little more entertaining.
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
August 17 2010 18:15 GMT
#45
Some fun with that pic... looked too tempting! :p

[image loading]

Here is a blank template.. http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7081/qxcblank.jpg
Moderator
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
August 17 2010 18:19 GMT
#46
On August 18 2010 02:54 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
i will be casting from dubai haha Should make it more awesome.

haha sweet. i can actually watch this one live! ^____^
Glacials
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada79 Posts
August 17 2010 18:20 GMT
#47
Nice! <3 qxc
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
August 17 2010 18:32 GMT
#48
remember to play techno music in the background
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 18:49:31
August 17 2010 18:32 GMT
#49
Pheer's idea.
[image loading]

[image loading]

edit, more.
[image loading]

[image loading]
화이팅
KillyKyll
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States267 Posts
August 17 2010 18:36 GMT
#50
Yay! Even if I'm not able to play, I'll be available to watch it!
Seriously?
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
August 17 2010 18:39 GMT
#51
Love QXC's play, I'm glad he's been chosen for TLA.

Can't wait!
Faruep
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany100 Posts
August 17 2010 18:58 GMT
#52
he looks familiar.

related to idra?
hejakev
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden518 Posts
August 17 2010 18:59 GMT
#53
Holy shit, I'm famous!
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
August 17 2010 19:08 GMT
#54
My only request for qxc is please don't care about winning or losing. We know you are an amazing player. Just go all out and do something insane. If you succeed we will cheer your name for months if you don't, meh, you got caught off guard doing a very strange build: who cares?

I think one of the problems with TL attack with Nony was that although he's one of my favorite players, I just couldn't get into his TLA because he seemed sooooo worried about losing.. It almost became 'watch Nony play newer level players while doing his standard builds!'. That's no fun!
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 19:51:20
August 17 2010 19:27 GMT
#55
TLA!!! Super stoked! Qxc has been a major force since star2 got competitive and I expect great things from him.

The only problem is that Star2's competitive scene includes folks who should not be allowed to play the game seriously.

I really want TL to be a legit source of events. I am starting to get more excited for Sc2. As soon as I see all of the TSL abusers banned from real events I will be actually into star2 events. Until I see no cheaters in broadly covered events I cannot take the game seriously competitively.

I know this doesn't include anybody stupid (TL is far smarter than that), but as long as the star2 community engages the bastards/cheaters it is not a game that can possibly excite me. It's like we are having Savior's post-scandal reputation before he bonjwa'd without any integrity developed by the sport itself.

This may seem like goofy bullshit that has nothing to do with this event. That's true. I will be excited and enthusiastic to watch TLA if possible (watching VODS as soon as they are available if I cannot see them live), but while I watch some star2, it is not a real esport. I will watch it because of the intriguing reputation of TLA (Read: humor factor). I would vastly prefer bw. Star2 is a bullshit game as long as cheaters exist in it.

Please keep it real TL: Ban any TSL cheater from any TL frontpage featured event. Don't cover any event carrying a TSL abuser. Do not let your players play in events that allow TSL cheaters. The point here is that TL carries a great deal of legitimacy with it. and it has a great deal of influence. If TL doesn't deal with anyone who deals with TSL cheaters (forever, they can't exist if it's to be competitive), then SC2 will not be able to gain legitimacy. If not, I can't give a shit about it.

I like qxc. I want to watch him rock noobies. I cannot trust an event as a TL thing until I see no more TSL cheaters in any TL covered events.
TipperT
Profile Joined June 2010
United States43 Posts
August 17 2010 19:36 GMT
#56
Any event where BiggerT is commentating is automatically awesome and incontrol just adds to it. Can't Wait!
FaZe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada472 Posts
August 17 2010 20:00 GMT
#57
Show of a lifetime
"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none."
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 17 2010 20:04 GMT
#58
Any one else having trouble downloading the replays, but this looks like a nice TLA Ill def stay tuned.
Try TL Mafia!!!
PhorClayton
Profile Joined July 2008
United States198 Posts
August 17 2010 20:05 GMT
#59
Damn work, getting in the way of TLA.

I pray to the Gods that the VODs upload quickly.

I'll sacrifice a lamb if I have to.
Fdragon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
August 17 2010 20:12 GMT
#60
I can beat qxc! Ok I cant but id have fun trying ^^.
Also we need Bigger T! I just wish he would Chill out more.
ZvT makes me Sad Face =(
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2049
Snow 78
NaDa 39
Bale 29
Noble 14
Icarus 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Counter-Strike
taco 556
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1406
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
WinterStarcraft621
Other Games
summit1g8414
Doublelift2243
JimRising 673
PiGStarcraft291
ArmadaUGS193
C9.Mang0182
Maynarde146
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki156
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Rush716
• Stunt284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 44m
OSC
8h 44m
Stellar Fest
8h 44m
OSC
19h 44m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.