• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9561 users

Altitude TL Invitational - Page 13

Forum Index > News
365 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
philippo
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden97 Posts
May 24 2010 13:36 GMT
#241
Just bought Altitude aswell after just playing with it for a few minutes, epic fun!
http://sv.justin.tv/sc2philippo
CeveRR
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden16 Posts
May 24 2010 13:53 GMT
#242
THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!

several hours of ppl dropping out of games

<3
Ian Ian Ian
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
915 Posts
May 24 2010 14:12 GMT
#243
Is there a list of "SC2 progamers"?
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 14:22:28
May 24 2010 14:14 GMT
#244
Has this thread by any chance killed the altitude server? Site is unavailable. oO

Edit: Ah, there it is.

On the tourney: Cool thing, will definitely watch. It's about time IdrA meets TLO, I was hoping for that to happen in the HDH.
Gaxton
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2328 Posts
May 24 2010 14:16 GMT
#245
With Day9 casting and 4 very fun players to watch.
This is a event you dont wanna miss : )
Nice way of saying goodbye to the first phase of beta <3
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
May 24 2010 14:39 GMT
#246
Should be a good tourny, but now I'm off to play altitude!
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
TBO
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1350 Posts
May 24 2010 14:50 GMT
#247
On May 24 2010 22:22 Joelino wrote:
I just downloadeed Altitude. its A W E S O M E!

This tournament has epic matchups, but it also has super cool sponsor. TL, I love You!

EDIT: just bought it on Steam


I am not completely sure but I think it is better to buy it directly on their page as they will get a bigger share of the money then.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 24 2010 14:58 GMT
#248
On May 24 2010 23:50 TBO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 22:22 Joelino wrote:
I just downloadeed Altitude. its A W E S O M E!

This tournament has epic matchups, but it also has super cool sponsor. TL, I love You!

EDIT: just bought it on Steam


I am not completely sure but I think it is better to buy it directly on their page as they will get a bigger share of the money then.


I doubt they care either way as they get money again either way doubt they are too picky about it being independent and all
When I think of something else, something will go here
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
May 24 2010 15:10 GMT
#249
What race is tester playing?
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
May 24 2010 15:11 GMT
#250
Tester plays Terran only AFAIK.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7080 Posts
May 24 2010 15:12 GMT
#251
On May 25 2010 00:11 Latham wrote:
Tester plays Terran only AFAIK.

protoss
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
May 24 2010 15:19 GMT
#252
Signed up to say ... SWEET! But since I'm in over my head already I might aswell elaborate:

I'm looking forward to seeing TesteR play, curious how his style compares to WhiteRa's and to that of other non-Asian protoss players. Also psyched that TLO will be competing, loved his out of the box play with all races. Especially his Zerg play against Loner in the EU vs Asia inspired me (and I main Terran -_-').

IdrA is obviously a fantastic Zerg and he always puts up a fight, not the most exciting player to watch but he will still macro you to hell while your doing silly things like dancing your marines around. I love his ragequits btw, "GG" is way overrated.

To make this long story even longer; looking forward to this!
I think esports is pretty nice.
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
May 24 2010 15:21 GMT
#253
This will be sick.
http://www.starcraftdream.com
NotSupporting
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1998 Posts
May 24 2010 15:30 GMT
#254
Can't wait, great players and amazing commentators, what could go wrong? oh wait, bnet could be down...games could freeze..eh...just nvm. GL to all players, I will be watching.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
May 24 2010 16:22 GMT
#255
On May 24 2010 07:21 Kennigit wrote:
I'm REALLY excited to see Tester play versus these guys :D .


Yeah i cant wait. I think he might even take first place if he can get past white-ra. But as we all know white-ra's pvp is amazing so it wont be an easy set.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
May 24 2010 16:27 GMT
#256
On May 24 2010 07:27 liaf wrote:
I'm super hyped for this! Just a quick question, will TLO be playing random? Or will he play terran as he did in EU vs Asia?
Edit: Gogo Idra


When I watched his matches he played random in that event. The only reason he played Terran twice was because the game lagged out and he was being nice and doing the same MU.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
May 24 2010 16:38 GMT
#257
Loves it. Those 4 have so many opportunities to quit their day jobs!!! xD (Or at least get tons of extra cash!!!)

<3 If I win a lottery, I'll sponsor TL/tournaments too!!! (Or create a E-sports federation in USA!!!) ^^
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
May 24 2010 16:53 GMT
#258
On May 25 2010 01:27 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 07:27 liaf wrote:
I'm super hyped for this! Just a quick question, will TLO be playing random? Or will he play terran as he did in EU vs Asia?
Edit: Gogo Idra


When I watched his matches he played random in that event. The only reason he played Terran twice was because the game lagged out and he was being nice and doing the same MU.


he's actually always been picking Terran vs Zerg lately.
Still random vs other races I think, might be wrong though.
beep boop
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
May 24 2010 17:03 GMT
#259
Yea i played altitude too lol haha
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
hejakev
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden518 Posts
May 24 2010 17:10 GMT
#260
Bring it home, Idra!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1512
ArmadaUGS600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam673
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0294
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 29m
OSC
12h 29m
Stellar Fest
12h 29m
OSC
23h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.