• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8394 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2020 21:45 GMT
#503
I'd have been so sad to die d1 as a cult leader
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2020 22:09 GMT
#513
On November 26 2020 07:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Regarding Slam:

1) His posting is so wildly different from his scum-game in Aperture that I find it difficult to believe he is mafia. As mafia, it almost seems like he's constantly fighting the guilt of being scum. He is much looser here.
2) His move to consolidate the town on Rayn by abandoning his candidacy is objectively pro-town. My reservations against Rayn aside, it was very important at that point in the game for town to focus and consolidate.

Agree
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 01:39 GMT
#562
On November 26 2020 08:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
My only thought is FF, he comes, throws shade on me, and leaves. Doesn’t have much interest to the game. Sadly screams more like I’m going to be a shitty town and get carried hopefully more than mafia. But I can be wrong, could just be trying to play the role since I think we have a good amount of activity here from town I feel.

Nah I feel like I'd be more motivated as scum?

I hope so
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 01:42 GMT
#563
So how's everyone doing?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 05:58 GMT
#572
i think trfel is towny have I said that yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 05:58 GMT
#573
On November 26 2020 11:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 10:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So how's everyone doing?

Tired but happy

How about you?

pretty ok, moving along
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 06:07 GMT
#576
On November 26 2020 15:05 Trfel wrote:
Fecalfeast, have you decided yet if you want to play this game?

Yes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 06:39 GMT
#578
so far I'm rocked into hapa and you and i'm town on both, hapa i had a few quotes going the other way but honestly the whole thing reads towny to me

then i went to your filter (trfel) because even though I just said you're towny I don't really have a real reason for it. Your opening was pretty awkward and it felt sorta like you were fixated on slam but the way your thoughts are presented read like they're coming from town

Then jock's filter. His opening question to tictock sets the tone, jock asks a lot of questions, throws some shade here and there and talks about mechanics. Played a little clerical work tallying mayor preferences too.

I'll stop there for now because I neglected to read for too long and it's now time to get ready for bed. Up at 5am for work sucks
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 06:40 GMT
#579
that is to say, I think jock is my strongest mafia read right now based on reading the thread in all mode and reading 3 filters
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 14:54 GMT
#587
On November 26 2020 16:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 15:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
that is to say, I think jock is my strongest mafia read right now based on reading the thread in all mode and reading 3 filters


You haven’t mentioned me, yet I was apparently one of your biggest scum reads, did that change?

I'm wiping my slate clean I'll let you know when I've done your filter
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 14:55 GMT
#588
Throwing my hat in the 'talk if you need to I'm going through something similar' ring too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:03 GMT
#596
On November 27 2020 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hapa do you think it's better, regardless of a player, that the mayor is a blue role or vanilla?

I have an opinion
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:06 GMT
#598
I think it's better for you to be a blue role because of the bodyguard mechanic. Especially if the bodyguard is still alive you would have much more wiggle room to claim in a less optimal situation.

Furthermore as mayor you're a prime target for a tinfoil hat attack that says we voted a scum mayor leaving you even more room to claim without the expectation of death in the night
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:10 GMT
#600
Re the slam kill:


If he softed cop or someone is a master blue hunter this doesn't really work but...

Slam is someone most people find hard to read and that most people can easily scumread as town. This makes him a less than ideal kill if scum is operating beyond the surface level of "pretty much everyone reads slam town" which leads me to want to look in the WIFOM direction and figure out who, if anyone, was the odd one out scumreading slam as the kill could be cover for that someone to not have to work their way out while also providing the classic cover "why would I kill my own scumread at night if I'm trying to ML"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:13 GMT
#603
Can I call dibs on not being the first poe to die
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:24 GMT
#609
On November 27 2020 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Uh oh so... Anyways i am just gonna come out with it. Why did you decide to claim blue at the start of D2?

I thought it said in the op that role blocks are notified but yeah no you're right that's a claim
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:27 GMT
#612
I voted jock to have a vote on the board incase I get too stoned after work and forget to play again
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:32 GMT
#615
Trying not to default to 'the plan was to roleblock their kills and have a mafia member claim the roleblock for cred' but I think that's where I'm headed
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:37 GMT
#618
If you're not lying then damn mafia is probably pretending they're good at blue hunting instead of just lucky
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 21:37 GMT
#619
On November 27 2020 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay let's cut this discussion for now. I don't think it'll help anymore.

##vote Vivax

Do you have a series of posts to point to that'll help me on vivax?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC511
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 511
ZombieGrub135
JuggernautJason109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 199
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4382
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr42
Other Games
summit1g3219
ArmadaUGS2480
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King78
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV419
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1185
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 3m
OSC
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
16h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.