• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8258 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 10 2017 16:56 GMT
#48
If you're still open I'll /in
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 11 2017 20:37 GMT
#65
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 11 2017 21:07 GMT
#67
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 04:12 GMT
#123
On December 12 2017 13:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 11:41 Arya321 wrote:
Was flood controlled earlier dunno why but was very sad to be flood controlled when I was trying to make my post but anyways I should clarify that we shouldn't do setup talk within the first few hours of the game mainly because it might accidentally get someone to claim blue and plus it can be seen as blue hunting per say too hence why I don't think it's a good thing to do super early Day 1. Anyways surprised Palmar didn't enter the game yet yet people are trying to lynch him. Why lynch an afk person when they wont reveal much information at all?

you wanna accidentally claim blue?


I think it refers more to someone saying something like there being a Doc or Vet in the game when that was never mentioned in the OP, outing themselves as a blue. Of course you can WIFOM it into being a VT trying to draw Mafia's fire, but in the end it's a dumb conversation to have in the first place.

In spite of that, is the "as many as possible" thing in the D1 post flavor or is it possible to lynch more than one person per cycle?
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 16:06 GMT
#175
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 16:12 GMT
#180
On December 13 2017 01:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also all these people calling me mafia get off me.


You were my second choice. Oddly quick on townreading me, then taking several posts to make a not-really-serious vote. Feels like you're trying to tick off as many "look how town I am" boxes.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 16:19 GMT
#185
On December 13 2017 01:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also I love the logic of "This guy looks townie, must be mafia!!!!!!!!"


Moreso that I think you're trying to appear townie.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 16:27 GMT
#196
On December 13 2017 01:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.

we're not killing chezinu day 1. Just get off this wagon because arguing for it will never work and is actually just kinda scummy.


No one ever really goes for my day 1 vote, but he has an invitation to come change my mind. If not he could have a legit case for getting the axe. If I were to change my vote it would be to VE, but I'll abstain until we get closer to nighttime.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 16:31 GMT
#204
On December 13 2017 01:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
dfw my own townread's scumread


Top 10 anime betrayals
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 16:44 GMT
#207
On December 13 2017 01:38 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 01:30 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 01:29 Arya321 wrote:
On December 13 2017 01:24 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
On December 13 2017 00:30 Conversion wrote:
why is it weird that I was trying to tell VE that his point on saying Oats is scum was basically NAI at best?

I mean his opinon changing in that short amount of time was a bit weird. Anyways thoughts on prplhz?


prplhz seems alright. not in my lynch pool for today

that's about it

Fair enough. Anything you want to talk about?


you

who do you want to lynch

what do you think about policy lynching Koshi if he doesn't play

any other thoughts on the game?

I honestly don't know Palmar hasn't done much and HF just haven't done shit at all but it will be a coin flip on those 2 at best.
Does Koshi as town not play at all?
I thinking Grack and prplhz are town atm so that's a start.


If HF was right about his work situation then he may just not post at all until it's vote time. Which for me would be preferable to his normal posting.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 17:39 GMT
#214
I don't know anything about Chezinu other than that I didn't like his posts. Voting Palmar would be meaningless, and I prefer to push on people who are "under the radar", so to speak.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 20:32 GMT
#253
On December 12 2017 22:45 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 22:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man this wagon is big. I feel like it's this bitcoin bubble that's about to burst, Palmar isn't gonna get lynched at all is he?!

Hi VE, what are your scumreads?
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 12 2017 20:41 GMT
#254
DF how do you feel about prplhz?
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 01:57 GMT
#394
On December 13 2017 10:44 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 10:41 Arya321 wrote:
Last post: Kmatt did say he never played with you and is pushing right now. What you think of that Chezinu?

I'm nervous to see if the rule still stands after all these years. Every time the Chezinu Rule comes up I get nervous wondering if the streak will continue.


If it's as legit as you're claiming it would be a shame to break that streak. Nonetheless you were still my least favorite poster as of this morning and so far have yet to change my mind. Back when I started playing it sounded like lynching AFKs was what the cool kids did but apparently I'm out of style now. Also nice OMGUS.

Now y'all are gonna make me put effort in. Ugh.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 02:11 GMT
#397
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 02:11 GMT
#398
"it" in that last post being the push on Conversion. Me and my pronouns.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 02:25 GMT
#401
On December 13 2017 11:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.

So whats your conclusion on it currently?


My intense need to not sheep makes me not want to blindly convert to the Conversion wagon, but other than voting AFKs or VS, I'm a bit stuck. Forumite is the missing link from where I'm sitting. If he speaks up sometime before we tally votes it would likely clear up a lot of my "ambiguously town" reads. A lot of people here are lumping him in with other reads, while other AFKs like HolyFlare, Eversince, and prphlz slip on by.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 16:04 GMT
#579
On December 14 2017 01:03 prplhz wrote:
Everybody is talking about Oats but nobody is doing anything.... What gives?


Just caught up and was wondering that myself. Need to make a status update.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 16:42 GMT
#627
On December 14 2017 01:41 Koshi wrote:
I would like to point out Oats was on my list 24h ago. tyty


Eh he was low-hanging fruit then and he's low-hanging fruit now
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 16:49 GMT
#635
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.
We CAN have nice things
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 626
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC405
Rex98
EnkiAlexander 58
CosmosSc2 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 405
Rex 98
UpATreeSC 62
CosmosSc2 42
BRAT_OK 19
Codebar 6
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39975
Hyuk 1278
Jaedong 1275
Soma 593
Horang2 555
Mini 553
BeSt 453
Larva 336
Rush 309
Soulkey 275
[ Show more ]
ZerO 210
Snow 190
hero 81
Last 80
Liquid`Ret 52
Mind 50
Free 36
sorry 36
Dewaltoss 35
Killer 31
Terrorterran 29
yabsab 24
Rock 23
Shine 22
ToSsGirL 20
Trap 17
HiyA 16
Dota 2
Gorgc8481
qojqva1682
Dendi734
Counter-Strike
x6flipin873
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2465
Khaldor1911
Grubby1184
Liquid`Hasu308
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2809
singsing1746
hiko776
B2W.Neo664
byalli469
ceh9288
KnowMe113
QueenE91
Trikslyr40
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)13
Chillindude12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3410
League of Legends
• Nemesis1821
• TFBlade809
Other Games
• Shiphtur378
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 16m
OSC
20h 16m
Stellar Fest
20h 16m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.