• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9262 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 101 Next
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 04:10 GMT
#1921
On December 27 2017 13:10 Arya321 wrote:
Prplhz since you are here and asking me about the claim do you believe Koshi's Vet claim?

Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 27 2017 05:35 GMT
#1922
Well I'm gonna open with ##Vote prphlz and see where things go. glhf
We CAN have nice things
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 17:38 GMT
#1923
Okay just got my computer done updating Windows. Prplhz is doing a ninja. Kmatt voting Prplhz so at least I know Kmatt thinks Prplhz more likely scum than VE.
Prplhz why you voting Kmatt? Just curious.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 19:10 GMT
#1924
Man why is it so silent? Town wake up and actually talk man because if Kmatt flips town we need to still figure out 1 more potential scum >.<
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:47 GMT
#1925
Tis true. But I don't really care enough. The answer is in the game.
I don't think it is VE. If he is. I am outplayed by him on D1. Rest of the days he kinda sucked but w.e. Maybe because he is mafia and lost 2 teammates. Also what doesn't speak for VE is that he is fine with the Status quo. We are misslynching time after time and he is doing nothing.

So yeah. Maybe it is him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:48 GMT
#1926
prplhz maybe.. Xcept for the Palmar thing he did kinda nothing. So I am fine with him dieing as well...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:48 GMT
#1927
But I am sheeping you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:50 GMT
#1928
On December 22 2017 14:38 Kmatt wrote:
By a combination of PoE and my gut the list I would lynch down is:

prphlz>VisceraEyes>Koshi>Conversion>Ayra

Ordinarily Conversion would be #1 or #2 for me, but the day one shenanigans just don't add up unless mafia were hell-bent on bussing for some reason.


On December 24 2017 14:53 Kmatt wrote:
I can see myself voting prphlz or VE next cycle. Assuming no one contests Koshi's claim (which would be suicidal at this point), those two are at the top of my list.


Both these posts are kinda ok. Shows he is still solving the game and is not afraid to go into lylo making enemies if he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:50 GMT
#1929
It's a thin tr.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:51 GMT
#1930
VE is literally doing nothing. Maybe he needs to die.

##unvote
##Vote VE


Maybe explains the weird kills because he was never under pressure. And I tr him hard d1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:52 GMT
#1931
You still have the votes for Kmatt. So don't sheep me unless you really think it is VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:55 GMT
#1932
##unvote
##Vote prplhz

No I don't see it. He played very well as mafia D1 and D2 on the palmar lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:56 GMT
#1933
ohyeah. I didn't like the prplhz vote on Oats and I didn't like how he was so prudent around the Palmar thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 19:58 GMT
#1934
On December 14 2017 01:07 prplhz wrote:
Okay VisceraEyes is town and we just agree on Oatsmaster and it's really just that simple.

##Vote Oatsmaster

Not changing that vote, that was impossible to write on a phone.

On December 16 2017 08:50 prplhz wrote:
Eh this mafia Palmar hiding behind SK idea is just too messed up and it's the most plausible explanation of Palmar being scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 20:01 GMT
#1935
On December 20 2017 05:36 Arya321 wrote:
Okay Koshi you need to sheep me now whatever my read is just sheep me there........

Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 20:03 GMT
#1936
I mean if prplhz is mafia why did he decide to just lynch his partner when he was around EoD so he could of voted Conversion and grab Kmatt and Eversince to vote Conversion too at EoD. Very weird move if Prplhz is mafia unless he fucked up on accident.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 20:07 GMT
#1937
I'll be honest though I kinda want to switch to VE right now Kmatt looked better this Day Phase meanwhile VE hasn't done shit this entire Day Phase as well as the night phase. He could of been the sleeper mafia that could explain why we were able to lynch Oats very easily EoD.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 27 2017 20:10 GMT
#1938
Koshi if you are here I ready for a VE shannie if you are.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 20:12 GMT
#1939
You think VE is more likely? I sheep you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2017 20:12 GMT
#1940
I would be superimpressed with how VE played D1 and D2 though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10971
Shuttle 2862
Bisu 1107
Horang2 815
Jaedong 542
Hyuk 453
BeSt 430
actioN 304
firebathero 293
Soulkey 204
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 171
Light 157
Mini 147
Leta 127
Soma 119
EffOrt 117
Last 113
ZerO 86
Pusan 80
Rush 64
ggaemo 59
Mong 54
Aegong 42
Killer 39
Snow 39
Sexy 38
Mind 35
Sharp 28
hero 27
sorry 26
Shine 26
soO 25
Shinee 23
Bale 22
NaDa 22
Sea.KH 21
PianO 17
ToSsGirL 17
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Yoon 12
JulyZerg 12
Free 11
zelot 7
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
qojqva645
Dendi586
Fuzer 112
XaKoH 15
League of Legends
Reynor79
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1285
shoxiejesuss822
x6flipin261
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2225
crisheroes642
Other Games
gofns34477
singsing1977
XBOCT316
B2W.Neo313
DeMusliM210
Mew2King143
Livibee111
ArmadaUGS97
QueenE79
Liquid`LucifroN59
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude7
Railgan1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream268
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2086
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 42m
Stellar Fest
1h 42m
OSC
12h 42m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.