• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8675 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 101 Next
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 22 2017 05:09 GMT
#1841
Everyone is so silent this Day Phase how come people don't want to talk? Only me and Conversion were the only ones doing extensive talking honestly.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 22 2017 05:28 GMT
#1842
On December 22 2017 14:09 Arya321 wrote:
Everyone is so silent this Day Phase how come people don't want to talk? Only me and Conversion were the only ones doing extensive talking honestly.


Mafia have their work cut out for them. Once the intial two went down without giving any useful info we've been taking shots in the dark. Whoever's left is patiently thinning the herd.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 22 2017 05:38 GMT
#1843
By a combination of PoE and my gut the list I would lynch down is:

prphlz>VisceraEyes>Koshi>Conversion>Ayra

Ordinarily Conversion would be #1 or #2 for me, but the day one shenanigans just don't add up unless mafia were hell-bent on bussing for some reason.
We CAN have nice things
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 22 2017 14:19 GMT
#1844
I had a prophetic dream that Koshi was mafia. let’s believe this dream with logical basis and lynch Koshi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2017 15:44 GMT
#1845
Well I mean if it's prophecy...

##Unvote
##Vote: Conversion
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2017 15:48 GMT
#1846
My reasons are the same, Conversion was the first to pull me off the Oats trail on D1 but did jump on board Oats once he became the lynch du jour.

You might say his filter is too long to be mafia. I say there's no such thing. You might say he doesn't really sound like mafia. You'd be right. That's where I'm at.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:53 GMT
#1847
##Unvote
##Vote: Conversion


Good stuff VE. I trust in the list. I shouldnt be alive though. Well there is 1 reason. Blah.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:55 GMT
#1848
On December 22 2017 14:09 Arya321 wrote:
Everyone is so silent this Day Phase how come people don't want to talk? Only me and Conversion were the only ones doing extensive talking honestly.

We cant do much more. Mafia is hiding and did well. Eversince shouldnt have claimed. We shouldnt hav lynched Palmar. Etc etc.

Lynch conversion
No lynch
Final 3
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:56 GMT
#1849
Conversion has 0 scumreads but whines about activity. Pisses me off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:56 GMT
#1850
On December 22 2017 14:38 Kmatt wrote:
By a combination of PoE and my gut the list I would lynch down is:

prphlz>VisceraEyes>Koshi>Conversion>Ayra

Ordinarily Conversion would be #1 or #2 for me, but the day one shenanigans just don't add up unless mafia were hell-bent on bussing for some reason.

I also like this post a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:57 GMT
#1851
For me it is conversion and then prplhz I think.

Prplhz maybe for the convintion about Palmar. Havent seen him that convicinced about scumreads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 22 2017 16:58 GMT
#1852
On December 23 2017 01:56 Koshi wrote:
Conversion has 0 scumreads but whines about activity. Pisses me off.

I think he was scumreading or least wants to lynch Kmatt? He talked about it with me when I asked people who they wanted for the lynch.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:59 GMT
#1853
And kmatt looks bad with forumite dieing? Oh well... If I am alive final 3 I will really really spend a lot of time.

Last time I talked about final 3 I got lynched. So...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 16:59 GMT
#1854
On December 23 2017 01:58 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2017 01:56 Koshi wrote:
Conversion has 0 scumreads but whines about activity. Pisses me off.

I think he was scumreading or least wants to lynch Kmatt? He talked about it with me when I asked people who they wanted for the lynch.

Where is his vote? And why was he bitching while we were sitting on Kmatt? Game would end if he added vote. But instead he whines that the game will continue...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 17:01 GMT
#1855
I dont know guys. I townread LS and VE.

All my reads xcept Chez have been right. But it was not good enough this game.

Well if Conversion is mafia my game was ok. D1 was salvaged at least.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 17:02 GMT
#1856
Well if Conversion is mafia I played a top notch game. But I am not that confidebt
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2017 17:02 GMT
#1857
It fits though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 22 2017 17:13 GMT
#1858
On December 23 2017 01:59 Koshi wrote:
And kmatt looks bad with forumite dieing? Oh well... If I am alive final 3 I will really really spend a lot of time.

Last time I talked about final 3 I got lynched. So...

I had Kmatt as my PoE scum too tbh although I had a louder voice than him?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 22 2017 17:14 GMT
#1859
On December 23 2017 01:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2017 01:58 Arya321 wrote:
On December 23 2017 01:56 Koshi wrote:
Conversion has 0 scumreads but whines about activity. Pisses me off.

I think he was scumreading or least wants to lynch Kmatt? He talked about it with me when I asked people who they wanted for the lynch.

Where is his vote? And why was he bitching while we were sitting on Kmatt? Game would end if he added vote. But instead he whines that the game will continue...

True but I haven't voted yet since I was trying to get everyone to talk who they wanted to ylnch and see where everyone was at incase I wanted to make the call for a no lynch this day phase.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 22 2017 17:16 GMT
#1860
Tbh though if Conversion is mafia we had a good Day 1 with 2 mafias up for lynch Day 1.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Stellar Fest
22h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.