• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 99 100 101 Next
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 11 2017 19:05 GMT
#61
/confirm
Pregame excuse: Got a final at start of game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2017 19:41 GMT
#62
All pms have been sent out any questions before game start pm myself or ff
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 11 2017 19:45 GMT
#63
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-11 20:36:19
December 11 2017 20:19 GMT
#64
Day One


The contestants made their way into the house ready for a most excellent Christmas experience. The year had been so hard and a most relaxing weekend would be had.

No more killers, storms or bullets to dodge. Just a nice chair by the fire.

As the last person made it inside and closed the door everything changed. A most dreadful sound filled the hall. As they uncovered their ears a voice resounded

Welcome to my simple game, amongst you are several people who I have paid to quite simply kill you. Enjoy your holiday and if you survive see you next time.

Nervous glances filled the room, the silence that followed could only be described as filled with paranoia and dread. The only way to win is to kill them before they kill us, one of them said.

Quick agreement was reached, they would kill as many a day as they were able and win this twisted game.

Day One Start

Day ends

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 11 2017 20:37 GMT
#65
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!
We CAN have nice things
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 21:00 GMT
#66
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?
:3
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 11 2017 21:07 GMT
#67
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.
We CAN have nice things
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 11 2017 21:11 GMT
#68
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.


I demand a full song
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2017 21:11 GMT
#69
I really didn't realise how much I work in this new job. I have absolutely 0 time.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#70
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.

Lazy

Closed setup, named "Simple". I don´t expect anything weird but I haven´t been at TL Mafia for a while, I´m not sure what´s normal these days. Back in the days, doctors and DTs were common, but they rarely had twists. DTs give straight answers, but roleblockers, millers and godfathers can mess with the results. Same with doctors, you protect unless scum use extra killpower or you get roleblocked.
:3
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 11 2017 21:27 GMT
#71
On December 12 2017 06:11 Holyflare wrote:
I really didn't realise how much I work in this new job. I have absolutely 0 time.


Lame

Hi ladies and gentlemen
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 11 2017 22:56 GMT
#72
Just got home from my first final out of 3 of them I had to take and got an 90/100 but doesn't count for my grade :D
Kmatt started with a 12 days of christmas joke with conversion asking for the full song while Forumite was a bit more serious? Conversion asked Kmatt to expand the song as a joke I assuming and Forumite talked about his past. HF entrance is null I could see it from either alignment. You guys are kinda boring
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 11 2017 22:59 GMT
#73
On December 12 2017 06:14 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.

Lazy

Closed setup, named "Simple". I don´t expect anything weird but I haven´t been at TL Mafia for a while, I´m not sure what´s normal these days. Back in the days, doctors and DTs were common, but they rarely had twists. DTs give straight answers, but roleblockers, millers and godfathers can mess with the results. Same with doctors, you protect unless scum use extra killpower or you get roleblocked.


why is this relevant at all?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 11 2017 23:00 GMT
#74
On December 12 2017 07:56 Arya321 wrote:
Just got home from my first final out of 3 of them I had to take and got an 90/100 but doesn't count for my grade :D
Kmatt started with a 12 days of christmas joke with conversion asking for the full song while Forumite was a bit more serious? Conversion asked Kmatt to expand the song as a joke I assuming and Forumite talked about his past. HF entrance is null I could see it from either alignment. You guys are kinda boring


you're boring!! grats on the final

give me the list of your scummates
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 11 2017 23:00 GMT
#75
On December 12 2017 06:27 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:11 Holyflare wrote:
I really didn't realise how much I work in this new job. I have absolutely 0 time.


Lame

Hi ladies and gentlemen


fight me
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 11 2017 23:04 GMT
#76
Hi.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 11 2017 23:05 GMT
#77
On December 12 2017 08:00 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:27 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:11 Holyflare wrote:
I really didn't realise how much I work in this new job. I have absolutely 0 time.


Lame

Hi ladies and gentlemen


fight me


No. I never get in shit fights with people
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 11 2017 23:06 GMT
#78
I'd claim mafia but I am away for like 24 hours tomorrow and people would just lynch me and I don't really feel like waiting for the next game which will be in 2018 or something.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2017 23:07 GMT
#79
I'm sensing some electrical discharge of the variety typically found in a thunder storm. If only I could put a name to it.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 11 2017 23:08 GMT
#80
On December 12 2017 08:05 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:00 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:27 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:11 Holyflare wrote:
I really didn't realise how much I work in this new job. I have absolutely 0 time.


Lame

Hi ladies and gentlemen


fight me


No. I never get in shit fights with people


but I need to defy damdred and fight with you
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 99 100 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.