• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8935 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 03:21:29
October 28 2015 03:20 GMT
#7
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I love this game and with Kita to boot <3

/in



Alex if you are reading this get your bum in here!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 09:55:48
October 28 2015 09:48 GMT
#13
Knowing him he'd take a picture of me drinking the whiskey at deadline >_<

Then he'd send it to you >_<

Anything to deter me from drinking Talisker xD

But that should be treated in the same vein as showing PMs

Silly silly Alex though he has that in mind but I have more travels coming up, I can drink all the whiskey (if I'm a spy) and he'll be none the wiser
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 28 2015 09:51 GMT
#14
In any case I am stoked for playing this game. <3 Resistance.

And I miss playing with Kita. Even if he's Mafia, at least he can't N1 me! <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 28 2015 09:56 GMT
#16
OMG.....Lex!!!!!

Rels, Kita, Lex...I love this group so far!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 15:28:57
October 28 2015 15:24 GMT
#32
About to go to bed here but if people don't have any objection, can we start Sunday night at the absolute earliest?

I fly home from Singapore tomorrow and will be turning around to Berlin for the full weekend. I think I've told you (James) at some point prior why I'm going to Berlin this weekend....pleaaasseeeee don't hold it against me

And Superbia now in? <3

Damdred this lineup is totally worth coming out of retirement!

YOU
MUST
/IN!



The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#43
Play Lex

Please

I miss playing with you
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 28 2015 16:00 GMT
#45
On October 29 2015 00:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 00:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Play Lex

Please

I miss playing with you

Fiiiiiiiiine
/in


<3 <3 <3 <3

I've missed playing with you. Bloody stoked for this game now...hopefully I survive the flight home though.

Night lovelies!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 30 2015 20:35 GMT
#109
[image loading]

<3 this lineup. See you lovelies Sunday night/Mon morning <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 14:17:10
November 01 2015 14:14 GMT
#119
Wish I knew how to flag rayn down :/

Pre-game excuse: I'm in Berlin until tomorrow. With the midnight (local time) start, might or might not be active tonight depending on how late I can/willing to/able to stay up. I'll definitely pick it up though once I return to London tomorrow afternoon.

edit for Fidei: yes I know it's my fault I'm stuck in Berlin. You and Lex will harp on me all day about that. It's okay, I have decontaminated myself. Mostly. I think, hehe. But still Berlin was fun

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 12:10 GMT
#285
On November 02 2015 20:53 Superbia wrote:
HtS needs to be here soon and be transparent with the selection of team-members.


I have skimmed the thread but when I actually get to the airport and past security, I will comment more in detail. Ill timing for me I know (on the back of a getaway with the husband) but I still have ~9h to be productive.

From skimming the thread, Superbia will likely be one of my team members.

Artanis/SL are null. Will almost certainly be leaving Kita off.

After I clear security, I'm going to read more closely into Xata, Rels, Rayn (and the specific objections).

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 12:11 GMT
#286
EBWOP - Will at the airport in about an hour.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:47 GMT
#337
Cleared security folks. Here we go. The flight home wipes me for north of two hours but I'm going to bang out what I can here.

I see why rayn wants three reads from me - also with my limited time today, if enough people don't trust me I still want to show my thought process in coming with more townreads so that enough people will vote for a team they can trust, second the sooner we can find all the town/resistance the easier it gets.

Starting with the question from Xata to me re: Superbia - first glance the final post from Superbia breaks down his position on Xata, second point I'd never have considered. To me, he's furthering the discussion, which is a town trait (bringing an original point up). I agree it doesn't make Xata firm mafia but it explains the skepticism he has.

Right now I'm on page 11, and the way rayn is picking apart the posts he is, is town rayn. I like how he's picking about Rels (#204/211/212/216)

If Fidei was holding his breath to my neck, my team would be myself, Superbia and rayn, but since I have more time, I'm going to find a third, and dare I say, a fourth town. (Curious to see what shockey comes up with.)

Rels' posting on page 11 also confuses me. Will elaborate in another post.

Sidenote: Artanis, congrats on the yellow cord in capoeria, I'll keep you posted on how my second class goes this week.

Still on page 12, hang tight.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:56 GMT
#346
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:57 GMT
#348
nvm, I see that explanation for rayn being suspicious on page 12. I don't think that's a reason to make suspicious of rayn, I thought it was perfectly reasonable. I don't like where Rels is going with that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#350
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


You sure about this? He's done this as town and doesn't take well to what he perceives as "stupidity". And there was at least one quote on page 11 where he clearly inferred that (if you were town) you were being "dumb".
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:03 GMT
#356
On November 02 2015 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
Rels seemed okay on activity and focus on interaction, town? Artanis and SL basically didn't do anything yet so null.


Rels is very active as mafia (reference: Drams, SOTW 2) and in SOTW I believe he also did the latter.

(This doesn't make you scum btw, I am just pointing the flaw in your argument and I don't recall you having played in either game.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:12 GMT
#366
On November 02 2015 23:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

I thought this question was scummy:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.

It indicates that you read the thread, or at least the last few posts starting page 16, when you said you were stuck on page 12. Not sure it's alignement indicative but I have no idea why you would lie about that.


I don't see how that made rayn scummy. He's coming to conclusions with his arguments and he's trying to see if you are coming to conclusions on people's alignments which is generally a town trait. And if you are struggling, why, townies can struggle with getting reads too (reference rsoultin in Drams) so naturally he's nitpicking to see your rationale.

Also to your point on me, I do this frequently when I'm in catchup mode. I bounce between an area where I'm reading in detail (multiple tabs open on the laptop) and the end of the thread as it expands. I saw Shockey's post pop up at the end so that's why I made that comment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:15 GMT
#369
##nominate: raynpelikoneet, Superbia, Half the Sky

Given my previous posts, this is obviously a placeholder, subject to change. Not that I anticipate problems with my flight or anything but just wanted to put something to a post.

Still hunting for the third townread...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:20 GMT
#373
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


I know I said elsewhere, but rayn has done this as town (reference Drams and a host of other games lol), if rayn is indeed a spy, it's not for this. I did list my reasons for thinking rayn as town, if you dispute those, do let me know.

Also I'm not sure you can reasonably meta rayn from one game (Himalayas if I recall right?) but your doing so is NAI.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 14:22 GMT
#375
No wait it wasn't Himalayas nvm rayn I don't think played that game. I thought he did for a sec but no. I know Shockey's been quite preoccupied and I just remember him being on the scumteam that won Himalayas.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 852
SteadfastSC590
EnkiAlexander 78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 590
ZombieGrub152
JuggernautJason80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22501
Soulkey 267
White-Ra 171
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Shine 18
League of Legends
Doublelift1786
Counter-Strike
fl0m1415
shoxiejesuss533
C9.Mang0122
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2987
Khaldor2258
Liquid`Hasu1741
Trikslyr45
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1956
summit1g1274
B2W.Neo520
shahzam417
Pyrionflax188
UpATreeSC68
Railgan25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
League of Legends
• TFBlade891
• Noizen163
Other Games
• Scarra1365
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur280
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 28m
OSC
16h 28m
Stellar Fest
16h 28m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.