• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 00:10 GMT
#1164
sicklucker you are here. Can you explain this post I bring up? It honestly doesn't make sense from your own perspective as I had pieced it together.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 00:12 GMT
#1167
On November 05 2015 09:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Trying to play ketchup, still at the office, will be driving soon, ughhh.... an hour commute gg. Other than that, can I get a quick list of the next team that will be up for voting?


Xata/rayn/sicklucker

The gist is that sicklucker is somewhat contentious on having been inactive but I am personally trying to pick through what he does have in his filter and see if there are any legit red flags.

Some people didn't like Xata either but I'll let those who more object to him bring that side of it up.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 00:17 GMT
#1169
On November 05 2015 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:43 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:40 Xatalos wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:35 Superbia wrote:
Kind of nowhere. It's PoE. I expect town SL to be a lot more involved and active. He hasn't really done anything this game. He has done this before as town, but I can read him when he's doing shit, not when he's not. So he goes in the back of the PoE list.


Has he / do you expect he would take this attitude as scum? Isn't it actually good for him here that he plays similarly as town?

I'm also considering Artanis atm though, liked his recent posts. About you, I'm not quite so sure on.


I'm not sure what SL's scum-play is there days. I think it's usually pretty easy to read him if he's not lurking. The fact that he's not coming up with weird ass logic/strategies this game is troubling.


BUT I AM. LIKE I CAME UP WITH SOME PRETTY CRAZY SHIT


I agreed with Superbia on this tbh, and I discussed some of the play from both town and mafia games I remember of you. I cannot easily say you are one alignment over another based on your current play this game but you are a lot more difficult to read as a result, so I don't see how Superbia's comment here is an issue that you made it out to be (per your filter).
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 00:19 GMT
#1170
Going to hang in there for another 10 or so....still reading onwards...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 00:22 GMT
#1171
On November 05 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:43 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:40 Xatalos wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:35 Superbia wrote:
Kind of nowhere. It's PoE. I expect town SL to be a lot more involved and active. He hasn't really done anything this game. He has done this before as town, but I can read him when he's doing shit, not when he's not. So he goes in the back of the PoE list.


Has he / do you expect he would take this attitude as scum? Isn't it actually good for him here that he plays similarly as town?

I'm also considering Artanis atm though, liked his recent posts. About you, I'm not quite so sure on.


I'm not sure what SL's scum-play is there days. I think it's usually pretty easy to read him if he's not lurking. The fact that he's not coming up with weird ass logic/strategies this game is troubling.


BUT I AM. LIKE I CAME UP WITH SOME PRETTY CRAZY SHIT


I agreed with Superbia on this tbh, and I discussed some of the play from both town and mafia games I remember of you. I cannot easily say you are one alignment over another based on your current play this game but you are a lot more difficult to read as a result, so I don't see how Superbia's comment here is an issue that you made it out to be (per your filter).


EBWOP - for clarification, I am leaning town, but what I meant to say is that I cannot more confidently read you as town (a hard town read).
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 00:38 GMT
#1173
Alright, it's that time. The bed beckons, I am knackered.

sicklucker, post #1163 please...or whatever people are taking you to task for, probably going to affect honestly whether people vote the team with you up or down tbh.

Good night lovelies.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 12:34 GMT
#1208
Xata, I will most likely upvote this team. sicklucker seems okay (and obviously fine with you and rayn). Admittedly I'd feel better with an easier-to-read Artanis but as of now I see no reason to disapprove a team with sicklucker on it.

And re: Shockey's post you quoted, um yeah, if you are playing the conventional resistance strategy you want the first mission to pass as much as possible. So the explanation should have otherwise been why he felt the first team was all town. Several people now have taken issue with the alternate strategy.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 13:06 GMT
#1214
On November 05 2015 22:01 Xatalos wrote:
Admittedly, his reads are pretty hard to make sense of. Further explanation would be nice.


Well apparently not for rayn (or Superbia IIRC), of course there can only be one rayn.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 13:07 GMT
#1215
On November 05 2015 21:57 Xatalos wrote:
It's more that he was voting yes when his reads were (at least I think so) only rayn being suspect on the team.... I could understand if he scumread the whole team, but... That's just the worst possible outcome he went for.


Did I miss something? Or probably misread...eh maybe I might have to filter dive one more time then around dinner. Still swamped today otherwise at work and probably will only leave the office 2100 at the earliest.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 13:26 GMT
#1220
On November 05 2015 22:17 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 20:59 Xatalos wrote:
On November 05 2015 09:03 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Aiming for until 12:30am or so... (another 45m) so if anyone wants to talk, please do.


You don't need give details or anything, but where would you everyone one through nine in terms of trustworthiness?


With nine being most trustworthy

kitaman27 6
ShoCkeyy 2 at most
Rels - um, zero?
Artanis[Xp] 7-8
Xatalos 7
Superbia 6
raynpelikoneet - 8-9
sicklucker 5 at most (although I'm atm trying to evaluate him on what he does have...)

I am aware that Rels, you, Superbia have pretty damned capable scum games so there is some caution with some of the ratings.


What do you think of SL now that he's posted a bit more?

Btw I keep back coming to wonder how you preferred Kita/Superbia to me last time when you say they both have amazing scum play.,,,


Btw I don't think you commented on this?


It was their most recent posts that I cited at the time, and yes I looked at both possible angles for those posts (mafia or town mindset) and being familiar with their town games I felt those respective posts were town.

(There are game mechanics posts from Kita before and after the fact that I felt could come from either alignment but those were not the ones in question.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 13:29 GMT
#1222
On the topic of Artanis, I know he said he'd free up more Thursday so I look forward to reading more from him. Can't recall if he has capoeira today though, IRL he has been on a tear with that.

Which means if he drops by in the UK, his first objective will be to dropkick me. Damn it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 13:31 GMT
#1223
On November 05 2015 22:28 Xatalos wrote:
Ok... Though if you say they have "amazing scumgames", it's a bit difficult to see why they couldn't just post a couple of townish-looking posts in a short period of time..


The thing I took into consideration here is that they are both low-volume posters relative to most players on TL. Kita especially. They will not spam all day and not post unless they need to. Superbia will spam more if he's actually got time or (as I remember in NSM9) he gets in an argument - I remember both of us having a pretty lengthy town on town argument and I just kept point by point arguing with him as I threatened to get him lynched. (And then at some point I dropped it when he explained things that couldn't possibly come from a mafia mindset.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 13:35 GMT
#1224
Back to work I go. If there are any questions I'll try and flag down during dinner.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:22 GMT
#1308
On my way home from work. Skimming on mobile.

On November 06 2015 06:52 Rels wrote:
On my bed right now; will post the day post in my game then sleep. So I'm still there 10 minutes for additional questions.
I think the team is some kind of rayn / Hts / superbia / sl. Xata and kita are town. I think arta and shockey are town, but I would like to see more from both of them.


Still at Rels/Shockey/TBD but I know I have to catch up. Referenced to figure out the last partner.

Also nice because if I'm wrong on one of my townreads, this could be a good place to start too.

sicklucker still not saying much? I see he answered my question fine but I think Artanis or Kita had followups that he didn't answer.

Shockey (in skimming) not saying much as a scum tell might indicate he's trying to not give partners away.

Someone else had a question for me - rayn? or was it Artanis? damn I hate mobile.

If Rels is scumlisting SL though, it probably means he'll be voting down the team (at least based on his most recent posts) and SL is town.

Which means the final mafia would point me in the direction of Kita/Xata/Artanis (wtf maybe I'm wrong somewhere??) or he's just scumlisting Superbia to disassociate from him since Superbia isn't on the team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:25 GMT
#1309
Hmmmm not sure if that makes sense - the disassociation part.

So SL is doing jack shit and Rels isn't digging SL.

SL has never been logical or together really, as either alignment.

Ugh, I need to get on my desktop.

I think at this point I'm confident I'm doing the right thing with my vote though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:33 GMT
#1310
On November 06 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On the topic of Artanis, I know he said he'd free up more Thursday so I look forward to reading more from him. Can't recall if he has capoeira today though, IRL he has been on a tear with that.

Which means if he drops by in the UK, his first objective will be to dropkick me. Damn it.

Nope, I'm gonna mostly have time for the next four hours. I may drop by to dropkick you anyway though


*cry*

On November 06 2015 02:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm not sure how this
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 08:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Meh....nvm, Artanis corrected him. Was going to say....

eh....no change on my reads on Artanis. Reading pages 3-4 of his filter and not really finding any mafia motivation in his posts. Reading his queries (993/998) on Superbia and probably will read Superbia a bit closely now...

Lines up with this:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 09:03 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Aiming for until 12:30am or so... (another 45m) so if anyone wants to talk, please do.


You don't need give details or anything, but where would you everyone one through nine in terms of trustworthiness?


With nine being most trustworthy

kitaman27 6
ShoCkeyy 2 at most
Rels - um, zero?
Artanis[Xp] 7-8
Xatalos 7
Superbia 6
raynpelikoneet - 8-9
sicklucker 5 at most (although I'm atm trying to evaluate him on what he does have...)

I am aware that Rels, you, Superbia have pretty damned capable scum games so there is some caution with some of the ratings.

When before, your read on me was this:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 21:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright that's not a fear read (a fear read to me is a non-read on a player who outplayed as Mafia or a refusal to read someone who is difficult to read in general), which is why I misunderstood, but that last post I see what you mean. You're obviously posting so that's out the window, so the current null read can change depending on what I see.

And you never expanded on the change of your read on me. What made you confident I was town and why?


Damn I need to be able to quote off the desktop but that first quote you listed Lex, was definitely AFTER yesterday (I believe) I skimmed the thread and said for Xata to switch SL out for you because I felt you were more town, and then from THAT I went to "no change in my reads on Artanis" - it was not an unexplained change in read, but I did say I was skimming so chances are on mobile I did not actually quote what made me think you were town. I just remember skimming the thread, liking your latest round of posts, and then pushing you to be on the team over sicklucker, but then rayn just assumed all the scum were pushing for you to be on the team.

So you were more towny at the time I said no change. I remember this because I was getting the same read as Rels on you and I asked him what temperature it was in hell.

Capisce?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:45 GMT
#1311
Shockey is townreading Superbia, Rels, Artanis and Kita, scumreads on rayn and Xatalos.

Null on everyone else. Probably means I don't have to worry about a spy Xatalos fooling us all, with the third scum being Superbia/Kita, Artanis/sicklucker per this association is a longshot.

This also means though I'm wrong on a townread though, and I'm now not sure whom without filter diving.

It's one of Superbia or Kita, Rels is either defending scum Kita or disassociating from Superbia.

If I had to tinfoil Kita, the former makes sense considering the early case on Xatalos. But now we have some queries on Rels. Hmmmm.

The problem is, if sicklucker is mafia, and Rels is using reverse psychology on us, then this whole thing is blown out of the water. But Ockham's razor indicates SL is town, so I think that's what I'm going to hold for now, unless something else indicates otherwise.

Random thoughts. Still on mobile, can't filter dive too easily.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:47 GMT
#1312
May or may not be up late depending on how I feel. Guess the truth will be revealed in 15 minutes now...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:55 GMT
#1313
Nah wait, Rels is downvoting the team, so nvm.

sicklucker is probably town. Forgot for a second.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2015 22:59 GMT
#1314
Oh wow, just caught Rels' post #1242 - self-meta is usually a scum tell and especially for a player of his calibre (decent mafia play). Wouldn't buy that one for a second.

Self-meta as in he's aware and he easily has the ability to break that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 7m
OSC
22h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.