• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:09 GMT
#3325
Well Artanis was nominated for mafia player of the year from Imperial and there's a reason for that.

Friggin' protoss....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:15 GMT
#3338
On November 18 2015 08:14 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 08:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Well Artanis was nominated for mafia player of the year from Imperial and there's a reason for that.

Friggin' protoss....




Ugh, I should have seen this coming.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:16 GMT
#3340
On November 18 2015 08:15 sicklucker wrote:
good news at least. Every ryan read was wrong. Literraly all of them


I don't feel so bad. I fucked Kita but it could have been worse on my end.

Sorry Kita :/

Cheers James and Tictock for hosting. I'll return for the next assuming I'm not too busy.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:18 GMT
#3342
Need to work for another 2h, so ducking outta here...ggs again.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:35 GMT
#3353
Question for Vivax - why did you think rayn was hard bussing me?

Wasn't making up anything about the post-game address, but obviously I will be saving that for the ban list at this rate but on topic, I really want to know why you thought that was fake on his part.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 18 2015 01:25 GMT
#3364
As for the MVP thing, sentiment appreciated Rels, but I've always been of the mentality these games are team games regardless of alignment. If I really had to appoint an MVP it'd be that bloody protoss Artanis, but for town sicklucker did really well. Both of us I think did alright getting 2+/3 but especially in his case (and I tried to make a point about the language issue) and in mine (largely because of lack of time) we had major communication problems - town did as a whole - and quite frankly it wasn't until the modkill that town actually coalesced a bit more.

Normally I construct cases, but that becomes impossible when you are working 12-15 hours a day (which honestly, I know I have other issues outside this game which a few of you are already aware of), and so now I really feel bad I couldn't get things down in one post that I would have otherwise done for Kita. There were some posts that I got an extremely dry tone from him (which I never experience from Kita in any of his town games) so I couldn't tell if it was him being mafia or just his frustration at the state of the game. That said, I think I know where I made mistakes and what I need to do next time I am very pressed for time (before the game started going on autopilot, once it started grinding out at the end, it was like meh).

I think had I been able to communicate a little more effectively with Kita and Vivax it might have turned out a little better, IDK.

As for game's balance, I think this is where the Merlin, etc aspect comes in for RL resistance, but at the same time, I know that for whatever reason it doesn't work out that well on the forums. marvellosity played Merlin apparently and he said it was VERY boring. IDK.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 18 2015 01:35 GMT
#3366
On November 18 2015 08:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 08:20 Rels wrote:
OK I really don't want to brag or anything, this is my feeling.
I felt like this game was town favored. Even if the scums wins the first 2 missions, they can lose extremely easily with all the information available to town. And if any of the first 2 missions passes, townies becomes confirmed and the game is almost over for scums. Is it balanced IRL ? If it's the case, I feel like having a lot of time analyzing votes and team submissions and reads is a big disavantadge for scums.


I think both the balance and the player experience would be improved by cutting the length of the game by a third. I'm not really sure the best way to do so, but the mafia team doesn't need to keep up the act for as long and we don't have to put up with so many dead cycles towards the end of the game. Ideally, town should probably fail the first 3-4 nominations each cycle for info, but when that adds an extra 48 hours each time it really becomes a drag.


This so much. It's hard to say for the moderators though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub136
JuggernautJason113
Nina 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19624
Soulkey 238
White-Ra 178
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1367
shoxiejesuss409
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor2017
Liquid`Hasu1490
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g4683
ArmadaUGS2720
B2W.Neo459
shahzam429
Pyrionflax205
Mew2King63
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 11
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV458
League of Legends
• TFBlade829
• Noizen111
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1160
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 51m
OSC
15h 51m
Stellar Fest
15h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.