• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:20 GMT
#3121
I re-evaluated you TWICE Rels, and the first time, that is why I voted the mission 2 team in >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:26 GMT
#3125
I was okay voting yes because of reads on the people you nominated INDEPENDENT of who nominated them.

What I found hilarious is that AS YOU NOMINATED YOUR TEAM you quoted a team that I had previously selected (team of 4 and team of 5) and then you swapped my name in for sicklucker (for whatever reason) and now you are turning that argument around and trying to say I'm mafia for it. How do you say I'm being unreasonable saying I would upvote a team with 3 people I would create the team from PLUS MYSELF?!??!?!? (3051)

I separated that from your probable intention with your nomination. And that's why I made the comment I did.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:35 GMT
#3128
On November 16 2015 01:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 01:26 Half the Sky wrote:
I was okay voting yes because of reads on the people you nominated INDEPENDENT of who nominated them.

What I found hilarious is that AS YOU NOMINATED YOUR TEAM you quoted a team that I had previously selected (team of 4 and team of 5) and then you swapped my name in for sicklucker (for whatever reason) and now you are turning that argument around and trying to say I'm mafia for it. How do you say I'm being unreasonable saying I would upvote a team with 3 people I would create the team from PLUS MYSELF?!??!?!? (3051)

I separated that from your probable intention with your nomination. And that's why I made the comment I did.

It is unreasonnable 'cause you should have been "wait Rels is 100% scum, maybe he's pushing for victory" which is what SL did. But you're right, it was targeted specifically at you, 'cause the kita's post saying "now whatever I say doesn't matter since I'm scum" stuck in my head. You're playing a game of absolutes, which is something mafia does when chosing their fake reads.


As scum, you have the ability to win the game now or wait out 1-2 cycles (not that long, each cycle is 24h not 48h) and you have that luxury when you are up 2-0. There is no reason I should discount either potential strategy.

When I am that confident in my reads, I have to question what you are doing with the information you are presenting. My reads are based on all actions over the course of the game, and I'm not the one doing the cherry picking.

Nearly everyone has had more or less the same 1-2 scumreads and obviously throwing any of the suspected on now isn't going to get you anywhere. Now you get to see if you can try to fool anyone by putting up what a few of us perceive as a clean team. There is a motive for that. There is nothing mafia indicative about discussing that.

As for Kita, his saying that is NAI. *yawn*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:39 GMT
#3131
I drew a starting point for that meta comparison, but I never did finish it. There were a few points that made me wary as I started reading Personality that I am pretty sure I put into that post.

I have to afk now anyhow but that is something I can continue if it clarifies things for people.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 19:55 GMT
#3163
^^^^^^^^^^

That and the connection between me and rayn is beyond absurd based on my recent and out-of-current-game experience with him.

Like I said before, sicklucker, I express the above team is clean for reasons that have nothing to do with Rels nominating the team, but you mentioned it was on you to figure out Artanis. Thing is, from 3110 Artanis has figured you out (and hilariously Rels is trying to frame that from a mafia perspective) the question is now do you trust him over Rels? That was pretty much your intention for saying what you said before.

Even Rels thinks it's mafia motivated for me to discuss it as a WIFOM attempt when it's clearly not so and he's scumreading Artanis.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 19:56 GMT
#3165
Bah those arrows were in reference to post #3156, you all ninjaed me.

Also Rels, the whole "not one ounce of tinfoil that SL is scum" makes zero sense. Funny you say that as it was pointed out that prior to mission 1 if the team were to fail, my first look would be AT sicklucker. When the team actually DID fail, I re-evaluated everyone. What is the mafia motivation to look at rayn and question him when I did after mission 1? I mean, Xatalos made SUCH a big deal on that one.

At points in the game, I was the only one townreading sicklucker and I was trying to get people to understand his mindset why he might not be scum. A lot of the incoherence he's displayed is of both alignments.

Keep stretching the truth, I can only hope people will see right through you.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 19:57 GMT
#3167
The team are Xatalos/Kita/Rels. Honestly they are just trying to mindfuck whoever to victory.

The way Rels is going on about is borderline pathetic. Somewhere Holyflare is laughing on his retirement chair.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 20:01 GMT
#3170
On November 16 2015 04:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Sure feels scummy in the past few pages over here.

Sicklucker, just vote yes. Scum is Rels/Kita/Xata and maaaybe it was Rayn but probably not. None of those are on the mission here.


I am honestly voting yes now because I'm at the point I really don't care anymore. They aren't idiots, all the scummers will vote it down. Rels is trying to work off his alternative theory.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 16 2015 12:30 GMT
#3215
Work is already batshit insane again. sicklucker re 3203 I would upvote that team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 16 2015 12:45 GMT
#3216
In fact, I'd upvote any team not having Rels/Kita/Xata on it, beyond that specific combinations I have no preference.

I'm looking at a 12h day today and tomorrow, should ease up later this week. Not much to add beyond this regardless.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 16 2015 21:53 GMT
#3239
On November 17 2015 02:03 sicklucker wrote:
##nominate: Sicklucker shockeyy half the sky vivax

I expect yes votes from us four and artanis based on how you have voted and your in game reads. This should be a guaranteed pass


Will upvote the above. No gimmicks.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 16 2015 22:44 GMT
#3258
On November 17 2015 07:39 sicklucker wrote:
Do i have the votes for a sl/shockey/coag/vivax?


You would have mine. No problem.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:00 GMT
#3306
*yawn*

Again, nothing really to add, unless I see the voting results. I expect Kita/Rels/Xata will downvote, curious on the rest though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:01 GMT
#3308
oh god.....fuck you Lex <3

Kita was town? really?

At least I was 2 out of 3....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:02 GMT
#3310
lol I know, this was the earliest I could log into this site. I'm still at work, and probably will be for another 3 hours....woooooooooo......
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:03 GMT
#3313
Well in this case, Kita has every right to be pissed at me....damn.

Should I go into hiding after work tonight? >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:04 GMT
#3315
Well Xata and Rels were dead giveaways. Rels was so bad after mission 2 it was hilarious.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:06 GMT
#3317
Artanis and I going at it on steam.....he's saying he's glad he got his revenge on me.

yeah Lex....fuck you too <3

<3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:07 GMT
#3323
Well needless to say I imagine the hosts have a lot of talking points. I tunnelled Kita for shit, so I take responsibility for that.

I bought into the wifom on Kita....oh god, kill me please.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 17 2015 23:08 GMT
#3324
yeah we knew Xata broke meta, his reads were shit. I had no time to write up a case, but glad everyone called him out.

Yeah I dunno what Coag was doing.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub136
JuggernautJason113
Nina 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19624
Soulkey 238
White-Ra 178
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1367
shoxiejesuss409
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor2017
Liquid`Hasu1490
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g4683
ArmadaUGS2720
B2W.Neo459
shahzam429
Pyrionflax205
Mew2King63
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 11
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV458
League of Legends
• TFBlade829
• Noizen111
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1160
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 51m
OSC
15h 51m
Stellar Fest
15h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.