• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9340 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:22 GMT
#1567
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



Kita, I'm assuming this is the post you are calling into question on SL's read on Superbia. For reference.

Back to the filter...

The "I don't understand English" is something I'm willing to believe, it was either in Drams or another game SL confirmed he was from Quebec and his English wasn't great.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:24 GMT
#1568
On November 07 2015 21:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:09 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:04 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i literally can't understand the logic behind:
Before the mission result: "I think the team is all town but if it fails sicklucker is probably scum"
After the mission result: "Well NOW THAT THE MISSION FAILED time to re-evaluate all the three people"

It doesn't make any sense.


For the amount of games you've played on TL, it still surprises me you're completely oblivious to the fact that townies do illogical/suboptimal things from time to time.

So your explanation for doing illogical things is that "townies do illogical things"?


Not all the time, but I'm saying it happens, and looking at my filter it should be pretty damn obvious context-wise as to why I'm playing suboptimally. If you want to dismiss that, that's on you. Honestly if this were a lynch game, my getting lynched would tell you something just as what happened when the first two people in Drams got mislynched and you nearly went off the deep end - to use an example coolTLname being very new to our way of doing mafia.

Context, which you habitually disregard - no it doesn't make you mafia but this is just something that is characteristic of your gameplay in general.

The thing is scummy things are scummy. If a townie does scummy things it is their fault. In the last resistance game i played a townie nomninated a team they should know (by their own poe they pointed out) that there is scum in that team. I was a clear proof that "they are scum". Obviously townies fuck up sometimes, because they are bad.

I don't care if i lose the game because of townie's bad play. But i will never townread a player who does scummy things, unless it is (almost) imppossible they are mafia, never. Just because someone has done that before as town doesn't make it townie in this game.

The problem with resistance is that you don't actually lynch people. And you need people to vote a townie team. Therefore it's even more important that people actually think what they do post before they do.

You and Shockeyy do scummy/illogical things. Therefore you are most likely mafia. If you are town, YOU fucked up, not me. But unless something changes drastically, i think the scumteam is you/Shockeyy/sicklucker.

I think that's the most logical explanation votewise, and behaviorwise. If you and/or shockeyy are town, and by that i am gonna lose to scum!Rels, so be it, but i can't scumread him because it doesn't make sense, you two being mafia makes more sense.

Feel free to prove me wrong.


Welp, then with that mentality don't complain if we lose really. You aren't one to work really well with people so I'm not surprised by this reaction.

I mean I'll keep plowing about since you are only 1 of nine players, but your attitude really isn't helping this game.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:26 GMT
#1569
On November 07 2015 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record, regarding Battle of the Drams, i would lynch both of coolTLname and JRoc 100 times out of 100 if they did the same thing again. I would, in any game, lynch anyone who does that, always.


JRoc in that game was lynchbaity, but there were several lining in defence of coolTLname in that game, and there were pretty good reasons why despite his seemingly scummy gameplay.

Anyways, I'll stop talking to walls.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:37 GMT
#1575
rayn, that's gameplay, not attitude. You amuse me

sicklucker, thank goodness you're here. From your filter, you've decided Xatalos is the likely spy (or a likely spy) in the last team combination.

Who is a spy WITH Xatalos?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:44 GMT
#1579
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:48 GMT
#1582
On November 07 2015 21:40 sicklucker wrote:
ok hts apparently i missed that you were suggested to be on a team with rayn and xata day one is this true? if so your town from my pov becuase you were the original fall guy


My nominations:

(1) rayn, Superbia, myself (8h45m left)
(2) Xatalos, rayn, myself (4h45 left)
(3) Kita, rayn, myself (1h9m left) - rejected

It would have helped me greatly if I didn't have to play the game from the airport, but what's done is done.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:49 GMT
#1584
On November 07 2015 21:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:44 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.


Day 1 mission. you,rayn,xata or was it atanis?
day 2 mission me,rayn,xata

Like we were both the fall guy since the scum of that group does not want to drop his town read on the other. (BOTH ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE OTHER TO BE SCUM THATS ABSURD)

Hts if you vote that team im pretty sure we lose. Plz hold out and vote no and ill vote any team with you on it


I want to be on a team, but I am near universally scumread. It will never pass.

If you were to swap me in for someone, then who would it be? rayn? superbia?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:50 GMT
#1586
On November 07 2015 21:48 sicklucker wrote:
Oh ya but you made the team day 1 rofl. I dont know anymore except that town lost


This was another team that I was looking at.

On November 03 2015 07:57 Half the Sky wrote:
4 mins left.

Could pull myself off and go with Rayn/Superbia/Kita.

But there are too many people not digging at least one of these as town.


For what it's worth.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:51 GMT
#1588
On November 07 2015 21:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:44 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.


Day 1 mission. you,rayn,xata or was it atanis?
day 2 mission me,rayn,xata

Like we were both the fall guy since the scum of that group does not want to drop his town read on the other. (BOTH ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE OTHER TO BE SCUM THATS ABSURD)

Hts if you vote that team im pretty sure we lose. Plz hold out and vote no and ill vote any team with you on it


That said you have a good point for what I'm reading on Xata IMO, but I'm trying atm to follow up on the Superbia read, since Kita suspected you for that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:52 GMT
#1589
On November 07 2015 21:50 sicklucker wrote:
... super rayns scum 60%+ of the time from my pov im never voting any team with him or xata in it. Its the correct play knowing what I know


You mean you'd keep superbia in and swap me in for rayn? (language check I know...)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:56 GMT
#1593
Alright, I'm having a tough time following your read on Superbia. From reading your filter.

Can you explain to me in a few sentences:

(1) what made him scummy to you the first cycle
(2) what makes you hesistant (based on post 1590) to have him on a team now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:58 GMT
#1596
On November 07 2015 21:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:48 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:40 sicklucker wrote:
ok hts apparently i missed that you were suggested to be on a team with rayn and xata day one is this true? if so your town from my pov becuase you were the original fall guy


My nominations:

(1) rayn, Superbia, myself (8h45m left)
(2) Xatalos, rayn, myself (4h45 left)
(3) Kita, rayn, myself (1h9m left) - rejected

It would have helped me greatly if I didn't have to play the game from the airport, but what's done is done.


like with who i think scum im pretty sure all 3 of these teams include a scum. I dont like that


But do you think it's because I was playing suboptimally or because I am mafia? From what you are posting, I don't believe you are aware as to why I made the selections the way I did or how I did.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:01 GMT
#1600
On November 07 2015 21:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I'm having a tough time following your read on Superbia. From reading your filter.

Can you explain to me in a few sentences:

(1) what made him scummy to you the first cycle
(2) what makes you hesistant (based on post 1590) to have him on a team now.


hes lurking like his mafia meta. all i remember him doing is putting my name in the mud. Kinda what scum is expected to do to the fall guy..


Alright, you answered #2, but #1? He was a bit more active first cycle than he is currently now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:01 GMT
#1601
I'm grabbing some lunch. 10 minutes.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:09 GMT
#1608
On November 07 2015 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:03 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:49 sicklucker wrote:
Like rayn/xata which one of you is the idiot town that wont even consider that the other is scum even tho mathamaticly they are scum like 60+% of the time

How about you explain why i am scum instead of just throwing in some percentages without any substance?
If you are scum the easiest way for you is just to call me and Xatalos mafia and say "well i don't care at least one of them is scum yolo". Because you effectively zone out two townies for "reasonable" reasons.


WHY DONT YOU DO THAT TO ME. YOU SAID IM SCUM WITHOUT A SINGLE REASON WHY. Im not even saying your the scum im saying its you or xata. stop ignoring me its very scummy rayn

You are scum because Xatalos is town.


Kita was spot on about you talking in absolutes, holy shit, it is very frustrating if you are town and doubly so if both of you are.

If you are town, illustrating why sicklucker is mafia (beyond Xatalos is town) would help the rest of town.
If you are mafia, then obviously you can just keep doing what you are doing although if you are mafia, I would think you'd do a better job of casing SL.

ATM, independent of this, I think both of you are town, but honestly your behaviour makes no sense for either alignment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:18 GMT
#1618
sicklucker, I did some digging in Xatalos' filter. This was his reason for PoEing you out as the scum in the mission team.

On November 07 2015 09:25 Xatalos wrote:
Mehh... I guess there's the very slight argument against rayn that he so easily townread Superbia when I got the opposite impression from the events... I just kind of don't think rayn would go out of his way to townread Superbia in that situation as scum, no matter what Superbia is. From what I remember, he scumread very aggressively in the VS game as scum (for not-so-good reasons as well), but didn't have many townreads at all. Meanwhile in the last Vanilla game as town he gave away townreads very easily (especially the townreads to me, Vivax and ritoky right away). So this basically falls more into his town play than scum play, I think.


On November 07 2015 09:31 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I like how rayn approaches the all-scum nomination thing. He even warns me not to talk about it when I come to the thread I don't think there's any scum motivation in preventing discussion about that topic.


On November 07 2015 09:37 Xatalos wrote:
I guess it has to be SL.... I just don't see the scum motivation in rayn's filter. He's very "balanced", considering a lot of options and not just pushing a single agenda like in the VS game (lynch rsoultin D1 -> lynch me D2). Plus the contents of the last two posts about him..


What are your thoughts on this?
(I have some, but as you were on the failed mission team I want to hear yours.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:28 GMT
#1625
Actually I missed this quote about Xatalos' read on you SL.

On November 07 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
I guess SL's position on me and the missions is somewhat unnatural. He first scumreads me for not 100% townreading him at first... But he'd still want to go on a mission during my leadership, and even include me on the second mission if the first mission passed.

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 20:35 sicklucker wrote:
Its also not me being biased the chart says were the top 3 towns more or less as no one scum reads us. I know you town read artanis so from your pov if your town submitting that team makes sense.

No one understands the logic of putting yourself in the team better then me but you also need that team to pass and its only attempt 2 of 5 so people are still very picky like me. Also if the said mission passes it would make a likely town circle of 4 people rather then 3 im not totally sure the mechanics but that seems like a good spot to be in.


Not really sure what his read on me was at this point? Still scum? Null? It kind of feels like it's a town lean or something already.

And then when he's included with me and rayn, I'm very likely town...?

Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 09:08 sicklucker wrote:
oh i liked the xatalos filter thing. i think we should pass this its very likely 3 towns from my pov


Would be very curious to hear about this read progression on me.


Ugh, the sad part here is that I could see both of you playing suboptimally here too. I don't think Xata should have had the reads he did on rayn, post-failure, the first two quotes he posted are IMO NAI, the second quote especially for anyone of either alignment who knows the game well can talk about the scum-packing strategy. (Kita did as well and I know I disregarded that as NAI and was townreading him on other things.)

The problem here is that when I read your filter, I can actually understand your progression on Xatalos. That actually makes Xatalos worse to me and thus of the three, the most likely scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:28 GMT
#1627
On November 07 2015 22:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.



Thanks. Hold on.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:36 GMT
#1636
Artanis, it was posts 605/919. Pretty much why I'm a bit sold on you as town atm is your general thought process from 973/75, 986, etc, and your approach your Rels looks pretty towny. You don't have an agenda to push him one way or another but the reasons for you scumreading him look through from your filter.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:37 GMT
#1638
Eh, I'm voting any team with Rels down on it. The previous team was definitely better.

Even Rels aside, there should be some discussion on Superbia, whom some people are having doubts on.

Enjoy the concert though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14917
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1667
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5982
fl0m949
Beastyqt787
shahzam422
FrodaN288
byalli265
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe158
ArmadaUGS125
UpATreeSC86
Mew2King54
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
Other Games
angryscii19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 33m
Stellar Fest
16h 33m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.