• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 00:01 GMT
#1304
So helpful marv, thanks.
I'm going to assume then BH was telling the truth about the move but just made up a whole bunch of horseshit reads at the end and was scum. Probably shouldn't have been fooled by it tbh but neither of those two looked particularly towny for the entirety of the day.

Next Cell:

Bunnies: batsnacks called her town but for honestly horrible reasons imo. BH called her scum for reasons that I actually somewhat agree with, except for when he starts talking about protecting her scumbuddy. In my opinion Bunnies has done nothing all game but give reads with no conclusions, sheepy posts and has been generally forgettable in thread, precisely what scum wants.

lilwade: No friggin' clue. Hasn't done a damn thing but make a show of weird machismo and a couple of question posts and a tiny bit of analysis on BH. Ritoky thinks he's jesus for some reason but I really don't see it. Pretty null.

Toad: Looks pretty towny tbh. Especially the post where he made up an excuse for voting batsnacks even after flipping a coin. Scum could have extremely easily put a vote wherever and justified it with the flip. Not only does Toad NOT do that, but he provides legitimate rationale behind it as well (I've heard the coinflip thing before too).

Lynch should between bunnies and wade today and I'm leaning bunnies.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 00:39 GMT
#1305
Good talk.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 13:05 GMT
#1328
Activity pretty pathetic.
Marv why did you feel the need to use 4 postst o correct a mistake?
##vote:27ninjabunnies
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 13:07 GMT
#1329
And on that note, since you voted for your mom, what about him do you find scummy and why?
Why did you vote him above the people discussed earlier on?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 13:33 GMT
#1331
I mean, I guess I get it (voting BH for mayor then scum is pretty lulz) and doing basically nothing but that's true of so many friggin people in this game.
Like what makes him so scummy you forgot who you actually had to vote?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 13:46 GMT
#1333
Ughhhhh this day is the worst
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 14:05 GMT
#1335
See, I purposely avoided starting shit with you, but don't start with me. You could have done much more yesterday if you felt as strongly as you said you did.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 14:36 GMT
#1337
I don't think I played vengeance.
You're right that it's possible it's ritoky but it would be very rare that someone could be commended for playing either a strong scumgame or town game at the same time.

Like all I can think of in response to the rest of what you wrote is 'no johns' so there really isn't much else there. If we're agreement about this one at least then we shouldn't have any problems in theory, though I can't say I know wtf the rest of town is doing right now (or scum for that matter)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 14:58 GMT
#1340
Do you even realize how horrible your posting is?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 15:15 GMT
#1350
On August 31 2014 23:59 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do you even realize how horrible your posting is?


If you mean by lists posts, then yes.
If you mean the quality, prob so.

Do I care? Nah.

MY goal here is to find the mafia. Whether or not you like my posts, doesn't matter to me.

Horseshit.
Because if you didn't care what people think you wouldn't post that way, and if you wanted to find scum you'd stop making excuses and do it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 15:26 GMT
#1362
Be back 1h or zo
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:05 GMT
#1387
On September 01 2014 01:54 Professor Apathy wrote:
I'm actually afraid of a situation like this:
  1. Mafia knows they can't lynch me
  2. wade was on my side / against bunny pretty early on
  3. Bunnies was outspoken early on, partly because of me bringing attention to her as well
  4. someone in mafia-QT or whatever they use told wade to just keep his head burried in the sand until lynch is over because that way nothing will change with the fronts being quite clear between bunnies / me
  5. Bunnies keeps posting because duh, but with massive amounts of confirmation bias, because there's really nothing else to go with because wade isn't posting that only results in her digging her own grave deeper and deeper no matter what.


I really think her posts are horrible but I just can't see how you guys can be so confident that it's 5 vs 0 votes right now, especially since this pretty much a repetition of the first Cell, just not that extreme. If anything we should be pressuring wade to force him to do something. Bunnies is at least in here sometimes.

We really need wade to do STUFF.

Actually this is exactly how the first cell started out, with all of our votes where they should have been.
Other stuff:
On September 01 2014 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
And I'm just going to put it out there that marv could be mafia after berating me for not putting him before me because he's so good at looking towny but then doing absolutely nothing in this game whatsoever. Also the general lack of trying to do anything while being agreeable with what people are saying (aka jat last game).

Dumb reason but he's right, marv could absolutely be mafia and that's kind of a problem since he's last.
On September 01 2014 00:18 Professor Apathy wrote:
give that WoS man a medal. I'm not lynching that guy ever. Just putting it out here to make sure you guys don't do anything stupid next cycle.

Stuff like this relates. Like it's all well and good that you aren't lynching me but you don't really have a say in it, do you? Same with marv---I imagine that cell comes completely down to amiko and where he chooses to vote---I hope it doesn't get to that point.

On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:18 GMT
#1392
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:19 GMT
#1393
On September 01 2014 02:13 marvellosity wrote:
the dude has like 8 posts.

so either he's town and a fucking asshole

or he's mafia

as, believe it or not, I don't like defaulting to someone being a fucking asshole, right now I'm gonna go with mafia.

And wait, how the hell is that true?
You did EXACTLY that to Vivax last game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:29 GMT
#1397
On September 01 2014 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.

? I was ruthlessly consistent in telling town that BH was the right lynch. I could have shouted more but it wasn't convenient.

tell me what you like about lilwade as town then?

There was this one game where bunnies was town where she had this weird as fuck read that Slam was town that she couldn't explain, and it's the kinda thing that usually stinks of TMI, except she was actually town and just had a really weird read. Dunno if i've been in a game she was mafia in.

Yeah but she's not doing weird TMI here, she's posting like absolute ass.
And I don't like lilwade as town, but we're sitting in the same situation as yesterday where you have to pick between two really shitty people and I feel there's more evidence on bunnies.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:35 GMT
#1401
He looked towny to me at the start but that quickly faded the more he posted.
He was not towny, he played like shit.

And lol Toad what I wrote is exactly what I meant
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:36 GMT
#1403
On September 01 2014 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.

? I was ruthlessly consistent in telling town that BH was the right lynch. I could have shouted more but it wasn't convenient.

tell me what you like about lilwade as town then?

There was this one game where bunnies was town where she had this weird as fuck read that Slam was town that she couldn't explain, and it's the kinda thing that usually stinks of TMI, except she was actually town and just had a really weird read. Dunno if i've been in a game she was mafia in.

Yeah but she's not doing weird TMI here, she's posting like absolute ass.
And I don't like lilwade as town, but we're sitting in the same situation as yesterday where you have to pick between two really shitty people and I feel there's more evidence on bunnies.

as an aside, this is precisely why mafia lurk.

Fair, so keep your votes where they are. As a trend people tend to listen to you more often anyway (assuming you actually try) so if pressure is going to make wade do something then things are going as planned.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:40 GMT
#1406
On September 01 2014 02:39 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.

? I was ruthlessly consistent in telling town that BH was the right lynch. I could have shouted more but it wasn't convenient.

tell me what you like about lilwade as town then?

There was this one game where bunnies was town where she had this weird as fuck read that Slam was town that she couldn't explain, and it's the kinda thing that usually stinks of TMI, except she was actually town and just had a really weird read. Dunno if i've been in a game she was mafia in.

Yeah but she's not doing weird TMI here, she's posting like absolute ass.
And I don't like lilwade as town, but we're sitting in the same situation as yesterday where you have to pick between two really shitty people and I feel there's more evidence on bunnies.

as an aside, this is precisely why mafia lurk.

Fair, so keep your votes where they are. As a trend people tend to listen to you more often anyway (assuming you actually try) so if pressure is going to make wade do something then things are going as planned.

you didn't have to put it so bluntly

In what way?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 20:40 GMT
#1409
Ohhhhhhh bad postiiiiiiiing wheeeeeeee
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 21:31 GMT
#1412
On September 01 2014 06:22 Professor Apathy wrote:
because I'm obviously the most moe/cute guy around and he's trying to hit on me

No gif?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Yoon 260
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 93
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.