• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 03:45 GMT
#1054
In this thread:
people start to scumread batsnacks a little more, batsnacks actually starts trying.
hmmm.

Also lol @ Group D read
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 12:19 GMT
#1071
BH still waiting on you to catch all them scum

I am pretty tempted to votw batsnacks for that post too
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 12:21 GMT
#1072
At this point if ritoky is scum then I'm fine to lose the point
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 13:16 GMT
#1074
Why do I feeling this game has been crazy low activity even though it hasn't been?
HF tall to me about group 2
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 13:36 GMT
#1075
Apathy seems town on first glance but a lot of his posts don't say a lot and he seems to retract his statements/back down a lot as well.
It's a shame he's the best looking in that group right now
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 13:40 GMT
#1076
Like bunnies is completely forgettable and wade is batsnacks v2
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 14:27 GMT
#1080
I don't understand half of the reads in that post.
You know, I think I'm likely to get a better explanation if I do this

##unvote
##vote:batsnacks


BH you're not off the hook
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 14:29 GMT
#1081
And upon voting I see undies still voting on ritoky
Makes sense
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 16:37 GMT
#1114
Marv is far from certain town imo
So how come you didn't question why I'm not voting with you marv?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 16:40 GMT
#1117
On August 31 2014 01:37 marvellosity wrote:
because you're bad and difficult

toad is more cooperative.

See that sounds like more townmarv
Also fuck you.
You're just mad I keep beating you.

If neither batsnacks or BH do anything else today I'd probably vote BH in the end.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 16:42 GMT
#1122
Amiko this is how marv tends to play
He leads town when he feels like it, often late into D1 which is actually kind of now.

He's very dismissive in general and won't do shit just because you ask him to.
None of this is alignment indicative necessarily.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 16:47 GMT
#1127
The problem with that is as much as I enjoyed your policy lynch horseshit when you were town and I was scum, this time I'm not about to go along with it just because.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 16:57 GMT
#1134
On August 31 2014 01:51 Amiko wrote:
@marv
What do you think of the content batsnacks actually posted?
Have you considered it or are you just set on voting Blazinghand because of his non-activity?

If you can convince me batsnacks' last few posts are better than I thought I'm open to moving to Blazinghand.

On August 31 2014 01:55 Not really holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 01:51 Amiko wrote:
@marv
What do you think of the content batsnacks actually posted?
Have you considered it or are you just set on voting Blazinghand because of his non-activity?

If you can convince me batsnacks' last few posts are better than I thought I'm open to moving to Blazinghand.


Also, if someone can convince me that bat's listpost is far from scummy, I might be willing to switch to BH.

Ugh I hate when people do this. It looks really scummy, like you're hoping that somebody makes an excuse for you to vote a towny (not that BH is necessarily).

[
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:00 GMT
#1136
On August 31 2014 01:56 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 01:36 Amiko wrote:
@marv:
Does that mean I don't get an answer?

I don't think your reason for townreading Apathy is good - him giving up his smurf easily means almost nothing when other players already said they figured out who he was (I think from that anime picture)?
Anyway he is likely to be town IMO, but more because his d1 felt pretty good and bunnies' play feels pretty scummy to me.

I kind of have this reputation to appear as the towniest townie that ever towned a town whenever I roll mafia. Except for two games in which I just derped:
One was with holyflare in which I was the towniest townie that ever towned a town until he suddenly bussed our GF, GF got lynched and I literally stopped playing being pissed.
Second and the important one being: one against Marv where he figured me out like 4 hours into d1 because of a slip I made. I apologized to my teammates and said there's no point in playing anymore as there's nothing I can do.

We know each other for some time now and he can read me really really good. The fact that he didn't actually burp out my name any earlier and didn't realize it's me is what's giving me some issues with him but that could just be me being self-centered. It's actually pretty close to that one move when I masoned Sandroba on d1 10 seconds into the day that made me confirmed town for him as well because he didn't think I'd dare to do that as mafia. So actually I think marv's point makes sense for him. I'm not entirely sure if he'd feel the need to say it though. He usually likes giving me a hard time.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 01:40 Amiko wrote:
@marv
You seem to think BH is scummy for not leading town.
As someone many people expected to lead town, why have you done so little to lead town today?
Why are you dismissing me instead of trying to convince me if I am voting for someone you think is town?

It's not about BH not leading town, it's about BH not doing anything. I don't think anyone expected BH to be leading town.

The more I reread the more I want to vote BH again because in the end just like Marv said my vote on bats boils down to laziness and actually that's usually a major towntell in my book. Not the fact that he's lazy but the fact that he just outraight says so without thinking about it. Stupid group is stupid...

You weren't super towny in Shadow, but town derped pretty hard later game
The problem with the 'laziness' read on batsnacks is the more he does it the more it seems like he's purposefully doing it to warrant reads like that. At first it honestly just seemed like derping in general but the fact that he attempted to tryhard when people started to really look at him all the while inserting mini-laziness things in there like 'oh lol I only looked for 5 min' just looks so much worse imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:03 GMT
#1138
On August 31 2014 02:00 Professor Apathy wrote:
On the Marv giving me a hard time: scratch that part. I said I only have 75 minutes left (now 45) so there's no way he'd give me a hard time right now. So I take that back and it's actually the opposite, somewhat townish that he's straight right now.

must...not....make....joke...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:07 GMT
#1142
On August 31 2014 02:05 batsnacks wrote:
Isn't it amazing how if I spew crazy nonsense everyone thinks I'm town but if I actually give out reads all of that goes away in an instant.

Part of me wants to just let everyone vote me because you all deserve it, part of me wants to revert back to crazy talk, and very little of me actually wants to try. I guess Ill take some time to decide what I want to do.

You do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:08 GMT
#1146
On August 31 2014 02:07 Amiko wrote:
Btw let's just point out the irony:
Marv is able to be a dick and not answer questions because it is his "meta" that he will ignore your questions.
Marv wants to vote Blazinghand because he doesn't want Blazinghand to be able to get away with not playing the game.

Btw this is not indicative to me of an alignment. More indicative of personality >:D

But marv has been playing the game; show me where BH has that hasn't been mayoral candidacy/cell order horseshit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:09 GMT
#1147
On August 31 2014 02:08 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 02:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 31 2014 02:05 batsnacks wrote:
Isn't it amazing how if I spew crazy nonsense everyone thinks I'm town but if I actually give out reads all of that goes away in an instant.

Part of me wants to just let everyone vote me because you all deserve it, part of me wants to revert back to crazy talk, and very little of me actually wants to try. I guess Ill take some time to decide what I want to do.

You do that.


I don't know if I like the cut of your jib.

I think you already said that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:09 GMT
#1149
On August 31 2014 02:08 Amiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 31 2014 01:51 Amiko wrote:
@marv
What do you think of the content batsnacks actually posted?
Have you considered it or are you just set on voting Blazinghand because of his non-activity?

If you can convince me batsnacks' last few posts are better than I thought I'm open to moving to Blazinghand.

On August 31 2014 01:55 Not really holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2014 01:51 Amiko wrote:
@marv
What do you think of the content batsnacks actually posted?
Have you considered it or are you just set on voting Blazinghand because of his non-activity?

If you can convince me batsnacks' last few posts are better than I thought I'm open to moving to Blazinghand.


Also, if someone can convince me that bat's listpost is far from scummy, I might be willing to switch to BH.

Ugh I hate when people do this. It looks really scummy, like you're hoping that somebody makes an excuse for you to vote a towny (not that BH is necessarily).

[


Yeah I understand that, but if marv is going to try to lead town at the end of D1 I'd like to think he's actually read one of the few posts from batsnacks that has substance.

If that time comes, you can always choose whether to be led by him or not. I tend to do it on a game-by-game basis. You do have a brain you know.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2014 17:21 GMT
#1152
On August 31 2014 02:05 batsnacks wrote:
Isn't it amazing how if I spew crazy nonsense everyone thinks I'm town but if I actually give out reads all of that goes away in an instant.

Part of me wants to just let everyone vote me because you all deserve it, part of me wants to revert back to crazy talk, and very little of me actually wants to try. I guess Ill take some time to decide what I want to do.

This in particular bothers me. Why go through the effort to downplay your own reads earlier on (especially if they're already shitty) and now use them to defend yourself?
Just completely uninterested in really finding scum, only interested in trying to play when he needs to defend himself.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor748
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS33
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1136
• Rush1112
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 11m
OSC
16h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.