• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8330 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#624
Yeah I can get on this.
I do love lynching me some BH
I look forward to the inevitable bullshit to follow
## vote: blazinghand
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 00:07 GMT
#640
On August 29 2014 07:41 marvellosity wrote:
wave if you're not capable of distinguishing between what i'm saying now and what i said earlier, then i have literally nothing to say to you

Yeah not really seeing what you were talking about here aside from saying you wanted to go 4th.
Whatevs

BH responds with the bullshit immediately which is obvs
I hesitate only slightly at this lynch because I remember him being this intentionally dense in the last Greymist game and I lynched him (as the strongest fucking town power in the game) for it. Whatever his alignment though, BH knows exactly what he is doing, so if he gives a shit he should be better.

As for ritoky, don't know shit about him aside from him doing the exact same dumb Murrica thing at the beginning of the last cell game. Doesn't seem particularly misguided to me as people described him though his pursuits and questioning I find to be particularly town-oriented.

Guess I'll see if there's another cell worth reading into atm

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 00:51 GMT
#642
The fuck?
Why is thread so dead?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 03:24 GMT
#673
@amiko
Where do you get that I'm 'down' from my posting? Also what exactly would that make me if I were, and why?

As far as batsnacks goes, guy is likely town. Acting like an idiot in the face of everybody likely thinking you're scummy and/or dumb is way more often a towny trait. Despite the stubbornness.


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 03:24 GMT
#674
On August 29 2014 11:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Batsnacks is scum.
His initial campaign push felt extremely fake and forced and he spends pretty much 1 page talking about the same thing over and over.
He doesn't care about finding scum and instead, spends his time talking about whether it's marv or marv and other pointless things. Distracting people.
There is literally nothing that he says about actually winning the game.
Wrong ppriorities, fluff, wrong focus =scum.
##vote: batsnacks

And on that note, this is terrible.
Typical Oats though, so I can't really say terrible town/scum
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 04:10 GMT
#679
On August 29 2014 12:54 Amiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 12:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
@amiko
Where do you get that I'm 'down' from my posting? Also what exactly would that make me if I were, and why?

As far as batsnacks goes, guy is likely town. Acting like an idiot in the face of everybody likely thinking you're scummy and/or dumb is way more often a towny trait. Despite the stubbornness.


You seem mopey and not too engaged from your posts. Like, you seemed to feel the mayor phase was really tiresome and didn't seem to engage (ex: although you were asking people to vote for you I don't think you ever really discussed ordering even jokingly?) despite posting a couple times through the phase.
I didn't really intend to use your mood for a read though, I just felt like you wanted to play but didn't feel into it so I wanted to see what you thought on some of the D1 and you had already commented a little on BH/ritoky but nothing on snacks. Since I have no particular read on batsnacks yet I was curious.

Think I barely mentioned people to vote for me once.
I dunno I don't think I'm mopey but I definitely don't feel particularly engaged I suppose. I'm kinda only playing this 'cause I promised Artanis and had to quit in the middle of his last one lol

Is there a reason though you wanted to hear from me specifically? Like...I dunno it seems odd that you would just simply ask for reads and see what I thought for no particular reason.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 04:27 GMT
#683
On August 29 2014 13:18 Amiko wrote:
Oh that's simple-
Four people voted on BH - (1) batsnacks, (2) apathy, (3) marv, (4) you.

I don't feel I'll get too much from talking to (1) batsnacks (given that his rationale was VOTE BH GAME EZ).
I questioned (2) apathy & (3) marv because I don't feel their rationale makes sense (I don't see how they see batsnacks as misguided)
I asked (4) you about your rationale because you actually discussed ritoky and BH a little in your post, so I wanted to know your thoughts since you indicated you had decided between the three and hadn't given an explanation of a player I can't read yet (batsnacks).

Actually this is an interesting point---you kinda took it further than I did as I just didn't agree with the 'misguided' part but come to think if it I don't see how anything batsnacks has done can be seen as misguided anyway necessarily.

It just looks like it was a blanket term applied to the assumed townies in the group but it really should only apply in theory to ritoky from their logic.

Do you think apathy or marv are scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 04:28 GMT
#684
On August 29 2014 13:25 Holyflare wrote:
Also i read mm1's games and marv saying it's ANYTHING like this game is super terrible and suspicious. They are incomparable.

Rearry
show prease
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 04:33 GMT
#687
Are those all his games period?
Because if he's never had a scumgame, how can you (or marv) be certain of how he would as scum at all?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 04:34 GMT
#688
Jesus he gets mislynched a lot though
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:05 GMT
#695
On August 29 2014 13:36 Holyflare wrote:
Because it's wildly different from every town game???

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:44 marvellosity wrote:
I also refuse to believe, given MM1's propensity to look extremely scummy in every game that he's been in, you can have any confidence that he is mafia from what he posted so far.

Holyflare


For that to have any basis it means marv should have at least read mm1's games otherwise it's just a useless pile of poop. If you've read mm1's games you know it's not really the same at all

I disagree because I haven't read MM1's games and I can tell you he's obviously looked scummy in his games since he's been mislynched early in almost every single one.

Fuck meta, HF. If I'm lynching MM1 so far, it's because he hasn't done shit, not because of his other games. How many times have you witnessed meta steer people completely wrong lately?

On August 29 2014 13:46 Holyflare wrote:
Also amiko i think my analogy sums up batsnacks quite well. He's misguided because he wants to do his awful rng thing and is being cryptic and "you don't know what I'm doing!" but appears townlike because it looks like he believes all thw useless things he is doing are correct

I don't see how it makes him misguided. He knows exactly what he's doing. What that is I have no fucking clue but he's certainly not misguided.

On August 29 2014 13:52 Holyflare wrote:
It's pretty annoying when you know that one of bs/bh is town but then they refuse to post any content

Typical fare, unfortunately.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:08 GMT
#696
On August 29 2014 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 12:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 29 2014 11:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Batsnacks is scum.
His initial campaign push felt extremely fake and forced and he spends pretty much 1 page talking about the same thing over and over.
He doesn't care about finding scum and instead, spends his time talking about whether it's marv or marv and other pointless things. Distracting people.
There is literally nothing that he says about actually winning the game.
Wrong ppriorities, fluff, wrong focus =scum.
##vote: batsnacks

And on that note, this is terrible.
Typical Oats though, so I can't really say terrible town/scum

its so terrible you cant specify why its terrible or any reasons at all why BH should die. Typical wos.

There's a lot of 'typical' being thrown around lately.
What's terrible about your post?
Pretty simple. There is nothing you described about batsnacks' posting that actually makes him scum.
There are plenty of other people who consistently shit about as town early on in the game; hell plenty of people in THIS game are doing it/have done it. Like what would batsnacks even need to distract the town from doing at that point in the game? Do you think scum were super gung-ho about grabbing the mayor spot?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:13 GMT
#698
On August 29 2014 14:08 Holyflare wrote:
Being mislynchable for his play in other games is fucking irrelevant. You asked for his games and then tell me you haven't read any of them???? You can literally look at the first 5 posts FROM EVERY SINGLE ONE of his town games and see actual content.

I expected to have to read them and then you linked me 5 fucking towngames.
HF I honestly don't give a shit what the first post looked like. I'm sick of being misled by meta, and (as much as I enjoyed it in Heavyweight) I'm sick of watching others be misled by it as well. The way you're using it is fucking terrible. You should KNOW that it is fucking terrible.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:15 GMT
#700
On August 29 2014 14:13 Holyflare wrote:
Also the fact you don't know what batsnacks is doing and his cell is first and he literally afk voted bh with no explanation but you still seem to think he's town isn't misguided? Do you think his plan was to look like a twat so people would town read him? If your answer is no then he is misguided.

It's possible that was his plan but I don't know. And how would that be true if my answer was no?
If he planned on looking like a twat to be read town I would say THAT is misguided because it's a shitty way to be townread. The fuck are you going on about?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:23 GMT
#703
On August 29 2014 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
It's not terrible. Regardless of if meta is terrible when a person goes from posting ACTUAL CONTENT every game as town to posting absolutely nothing relevant in the slightest in this game then alarm bells should be going off. I don't care if you want to lynch him for doing nothing and if that's your reason later then w/e but the fact is 2 people have used meta to DEFEND mm1 (amiko/marv) when the meta is NOTHING alike. Is that not intriguing?

Then am I defending him too? Yes you're right that the meta is different, I will not contest that, but the point is I will not call him scum this early in the game based on that because he hasn't even friggin' done anything worth analyzing. It's the same sort of horseshit you tried to call me on earlier where because I left the thread for a while you immediately assumed suspicion. You look for shit where there probably simply isn't any. If he continues on as such then maybe we'll have something to work with.

If marv's was a defence then it's purely chainsaw because he barely makes mention of MM1 at all. So yes, intriguing I suppose especially since he took back the 'bolded' comment after.

As far as amiko I read him pretty strongly as town so far, though I should ask (if you're still here amiko)---you seem to have more to say regarding MM1 than anyone else so far especially since you're not even in his cell. What's the deal with that?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:25 GMT
#704
On August 29 2014 14:22 Holyflare wrote:
I don't even know how you can say "i don't know what on earth my town read is doing but he's town" but then not say he's misguided that's just silly.

misguided

adjective
1.
misled; mistaken:
Their naive actions were a misguided attempt to help the poor.

Would you say BS is in some way mistaken in something he is doing? Dumb/weird/wtf is not misguided.
Misguided is pushing a massive scum case on a towny as town.
BS is not misguided.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:29 GMT
#707
On August 29 2014 14:25 Holyflare wrote:
If you think my comment about you being mafia was anything but a joke earlier you crazy mofo. Amiko defending wasn't the same as marv's because he was just pointing it out as a devil's advocate kind of thing. Marv used it to drive suspicion onto me without seemingly reading the games (although later took it back).

Don't you dare pull that shit. At least own up.

And there's a difference between devil's advocate and what amiko is doing. Devil's advocate is showing the other side of an argument they may not agree with. Not really seeing where amiko argues so much as avoids taking a stance on the matter.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:30 GMT
#708
On August 29 2014 14:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 14:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 29 2014 14:22 Holyflare wrote:
I don't even know how you can say "i don't know what on earth my town read is doing but he's town" but then not say he's misguided that's just silly.

misguided

adjective
1.
misled; mistaken:
Their naive actions were a misguided attempt to help the poor.

Would you say BS is in some way mistaken in something he is doing? Dumb/weird/wtf is not misguided.
Misguided is pushing a massive scum case on a towny as town.
BS is not misguided.


"you have no idea what I'm doing! "

Super ultra secret batsnacks plan that only he knows about which will apparently help us win somehow if he's town which hasn't come into fruition at all. Seems like a naive action that is a misguided attempt to help the town to me.

Seems like he's completely bullshitting to me. He's no rayn.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:30 GMT
#709
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2014 05:33 GMT
#712
On August 29 2014 14:32 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 28 2014 08:51 Holyflare wrote:
Hey wave are you vt?


On August 28 2014 08:53 Holyflare wrote:
Tick tock wave!


On August 28 2014 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Your mafianess is increasing bro



If that doesn't look like jest to you i have no idea what does. Also you say that i call you mafia but earlier you say you didn't even properly read that bit at all?? Are you now saying you've reread the thread?

I read it after HF, where the fuck do you think this post came from:
On August 28 2014 10:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
OH LOL NOW I SEE WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
Plz HF
You're trying to trap me again?
Even when I was scum that shit didn't work.
Role PM says 'Town'

EVERYBODY WHEN HF TRIES TO TRAP YOU, JUST TELL HIM THE ROLE PM SAYS TOWN

And yes, I have read the thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
Noble 23
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor740
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0318
Happy243
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
ceh91
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 32m
OSC
15h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.