On June 01 2014 06:20 Doctorbeat wrote:
I have both Shiphtur and XWX on my Fantasy roster.
I don't know what to feel anymore.
I have both Shiphtur and XWX on my Fantasy roster.
I don't know what to feel anymore.
still a net gain DW xD
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Steins;Gate
1422 Posts
On June 01 2014 06:20 Doctorbeat wrote: I have both Shiphtur and XWX on my Fantasy roster. I don't know what to feel anymore. still a net gain DW xD | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
MattBarry
United States4006 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
On June 01 2014 06:24 MattBarry wrote: NOOO Not Irelia! Goddamn it It's like JAX, right? you build Triforce and Botrk? pretty much the same?! | ||
|
ParadeofMadness
United Kingdom1027 Posts
| ||
|
orzeu
Poland5205 Posts
| ||
|
KissBlade
United States5718 Posts
On June 01 2014 06:25 orzeu wrote: LMQ with way better picks. Yeah I think it's stupid to target ban XWX at this point. You basically give the other team pretty much all their picks. | ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
On June 01 2014 06:25 orzeu wrote: LMQ with way better picks. I woulda preferred to see the Kog+nami botlane, especially with lulu midlane. | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On June 01 2014 06:25 wei2coolman wrote: I woulda preferred to see the Kog+nami botlane, especially with lulu midlane. "You mean kog+leona botlane" - Gleeb | ||
|
Kontossis
Canada256 Posts
| ||
|
SharkStarcraft
Austria2275 Posts
| ||
|
oo_Wonderful_oo
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Bans: Jax, Morgana, Lee Sin. Kassadin, LeBlanc, Yasuo. Picks: Shyvana, Kha'Zix, Lulu, Twitch, Leona. Lucian, Elise, Zyra, Irelia, Ziggs. Shyvana is 22-5 meanwhile. 5th game in a row with Shyvana for Godlike-Ackerman. | ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
WISE WORDS. WELL SAID. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
| ||
|
SharkStarcraft
Austria2275 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
caelym
United States6430 Posts
| ||
|
InfSunday
United States735 Posts
That escalated quickly. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7270 shahzam524 FrodaN141 ArmadaUGS74 NeuroSwarm72 Mew2King67 ViBE50 JuggernautJason44 PPMD15 Vindicta3 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|