• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10222 users

[NA LCS] S4 Spring Week 10 - Page 35

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 79 Next
Doominator10
Profile Joined August 2012
United States515 Posts
March 29 2014 22:30 GMT
#681
On March 30 2014 07:25 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2014 07:23 ketchup wrote:
On March 30 2014 07:22 Fusilero wrote:
Boots of swiftness varus.
GEEEEEENNNNJAAAAAAAAAAAAA
On March 30 2014 07:21 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
After epic CLG-TSM this game looks like absolute solo queue, lol.
No offense to Fusilero tho.

None taken, no one hates/loves XDG and their matches more than me ;_;


Which player on their team do you enjoy watching? Xmithie? I don't really know who else there could be.

Initially became a fan of XDG since their fear days because I really liked mancloud, gradually grew to just cheer for the entire team. Then something happened like halfway through summer where my normal like turned into delusional fanboyism. I like lots of teams and will say I'm a fan of teams like roccat or LGD but with XDG/NJBS it's become a step above being a fan and now I just cling to them through anything for better or worse


I think right now my fav team is probably EG, just because I started in e sports with sc2....
Also the urgot soraka = fan for life
Your DOOM has arrived,,,, and is handing out cookies
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
March 29 2014 22:31 GMT
#682
On March 30 2014 07:28 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2014 07:25 Fusilero wrote:
On March 30 2014 07:23 ketchup wrote:
On March 30 2014 07:22 Fusilero wrote:
Boots of swiftness varus.
GEEEEEENNNNJAAAAAAAAAAAAA
On March 30 2014 07:21 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
After epic CLG-TSM this game looks like absolute solo queue, lol.
No offense to Fusilero tho.

None taken, no one hates/loves XDG and their matches more than me ;_;


Which player on their team do you enjoy watching? Xmithie? I don't really know who else there could be.

Initially became a fan of XDG since their fear days because I really liked mancloud, gradually grew to just cheer for the entire team. Then something happened like halfway through summer where my normal like turned into delusional fanboyism. I like lots of teams and will say I'm a fan of teams like roccat or LGD but with XDG/NJBS it's become a step above being a fan and now I just cling to them through anything for better or worse

I mean, that's how I feel about Curse. I think that's something that's missing with eSports, people value players > teams even in a team game. But in traditional sports people stick with a team regardless of players. Guess it's just the different nature of the two.


Let's create a club.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 29 2014 22:31 GMT
#683
how the fuck did no one die?
liftlift > tsm
Yezzus
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
United States2318 Posts
March 29 2014 22:31 GMT
#684
Twitch so much damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owned Noob
Profile Joined April 2010
United States731 Posts
March 29 2014 22:32 GMT
#685
both teams are so bad they cant get any kills LOL
jaedong the man with the huge dong
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
March 29 2014 22:33 GMT
#686
This is turning into an EU LCS game.
日本語が分かりますか
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
March 29 2014 22:33 GMT
#687
This game is full on retard sloppy jesus
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 29 2014 22:34 GMT
#688
All the Borks paying off
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Yezzus
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
United States2318 Posts
March 29 2014 22:34 GMT
#689
XDG taking out the trash ezpz
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 29 2014 22:34 GMT
#690
On March 30 2014 07:33 NovaTheFeared wrote:
This is turning into an EU LCS game.

difference is eu lcs this happens when one team has a 10k gold lead.
liftlift > tsm
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
March 29 2014 22:35 GMT
#691
should still get mikaels vs zed even though it doesnt remove the ult the heal is p clutch
TSM
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
March 29 2014 22:35 GMT
#692
Zion just needs a lifesteal item and a warmogs and he'll be invincible.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-29 22:36:28
March 29 2014 22:35 GMT
#693
On March 30 2014 07:28 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2014 07:25 Fusilero wrote:
On March 30 2014 07:23 ketchup wrote:
On March 30 2014 07:22 Fusilero wrote:
Boots of swiftness varus.
GEEEEEENNNNJAAAAAAAAAAAAA
On March 30 2014 07:21 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
After epic CLG-TSM this game looks like absolute solo queue, lol.
No offense to Fusilero tho.

None taken, no one hates/loves XDG and their matches more than me ;_;


Which player on their team do you enjoy watching? Xmithie? I don't really know who else there could be.

Initially became a fan of XDG since their fear days because I really liked mancloud, gradually grew to just cheer for the entire team. Then something happened like halfway through summer where my normal like turned into delusional fanboyism. I like lots of teams and will say I'm a fan of teams like roccat or LGD but with XDG/NJBS it's become a step above being a fan and now I just cling to them through anything for better or worse

I mean, that's how I feel about Curse. I think that's something that's missing with eSports, people value players > teams even in a team game. But in traditional sports people stick with a team regardless of players. Guess it's just the different nature of the two.


I think it's a whole different aspect in how these players got started. Most of these players we watched as the scene progressed, and know more about them. I enjoy individual players because teams as a whole suck for various reasons.

For example, CLG always had a weak link, and they weren't much of a team. They were always a collection of decent/good players trying to make it work as a team. It just doesn't work that way. Nowadays it might be better, but I'd still rather root for individual players or lanes. I root for aphromoo because I think he was a good support in his first iteration on CLG, but he got kicked due to older members trying to stay relevant. I root for bigfatjijilp because I felt he was better than how CLG used him at the time. I could never like CLG as a team because they never really were one.

Similarly for XDG, I could see why people would like Xmithie and Mancloud, but I don't really understand why anyone else in that team stands out. They similarly don't play as a team, but a collection of good/okay players.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-29 22:36:32
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#694
dat pick.

COAST! COAST COAST!!!
liftlift > tsm
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#695
On March 30 2014 07:34 Yezzus wrote:
XDG taking out the trash ezpz

Interesting, isn't it?
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#696
On March 30 2014 07:34 Yezzus wrote:
XDG taking out the trash ezpz


you were saying?
In Inca we trust
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#697
#zunamechanics
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#698
#Zoonie activates his ult and only gets one shot over the wall LOL
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Yezzus
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
United States2318 Posts
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#699
This game is so shit....is this EU LCS?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
March 29 2014 22:36 GMT
#700
Zuna wasted at least 5 seconds of his ult walking around the baron pit.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft336
ViBE140
CosmosSc2 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1940
Artosis 589
Shuttle 541
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever675
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Other Games
summit1g7981
shahzam608
JimRising 579
C9.Mang0262
Maynarde129
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick911
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 35m
Stellar Fest
12h 35m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.