On February 12 2009 08:02 Mikilatov wrote:
1680x1050, here.
1680x1050, here.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
On February 12 2009 08:02 Mikilatov wrote: 1680x1050, here. | ||
|
Spartan
United States2030 Posts
| ||
|
Myrmidon
United States9452 Posts
| ||
|
Kinky
United States4126 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
On February 12 2009 08:21 IntoTheWow wrote: 1024 x 768 (square) I use this i use this as well... fuck my shitty monitor. | ||
|
Malongo
Chile3479 Posts
On February 12 2009 14:34 404.Nitrogen wrote: i use this as well... fuck my shitty monitor. i love my shitty monitor. | ||
|
Fen
Australia1848 Posts
Yes I browse with a fullscreen window, but I can browse 2 at once ![]() Yes SC2 should have widescreen support. When you buy a computer these days, they all come with widescreen monitors. Youd really be screwing with a lot of people if it wasnt supported. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
I hope that sc2 has widescreen support, but then again, i would be okay if it only had 2 resolutions: one for a 4:3, and one for widescreen. that way having better equipment doesn't help you at all. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
On February 12 2009 13:24 Jonoman92 wrote: x2 Getting the video card for this to work is pretty tough. | ||
|
hazz
United Kingdom570 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicAC
United States238 Posts
and, why would they even consider not including widescreen support? | ||
|
LaSt)ChAnCe
United States2179 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kentor
United States5784 Posts
Everytime I see someone with 1280x800 on a 14-15 inch laptop or 1440x900 on 17 inch, I just wanna punch them in the face. Even 1440x900 sucks on a 14 inch laptop. I'm pretty pissed that 1400x1050 is phased out of the market. i wouldn't be able to live with the browser maximized. | ||
|
Tadzio
3340 Posts
| ||
|
geometryb
United States1249 Posts
| ||
|
Not_Computer
Canada2277 Posts
used to be 1024x768 next up 5120x4096 or 5760x3600 | ||
|
x89titan
Philippines1130 Posts
| ||
|
Puosu
7080 Posts
On February 12 2009 08:31 Chuiu wrote: No. They're adding widescreen. Does this mean that the widescreen users will be able to see more than the smaller monitors or just that they see the same but differently?.. I mean, like, everything is fat as hell or? ehh ._. | ||
|
MasterReY
Germany2708 Posts
On February 12 2009 08:11 aseq wrote: 1920 x 1200. it's also not in there... this | ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|