• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:18
CEST 00:18
KST 07:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9641 users

TL Jacket Available Aug 1 - Page 28

Forum Index > General Forum
584 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Wondering about what time this goes on sale? Look here
Rube_Juice
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada348 Posts
August 13 2014 20:33 GMT
#541
Yeah bought mine 12 days ago tracking still says "Pending Shipment"
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 13 2014 22:43 GMT
#542
On August 14 2014 05:33 Rube_Juice wrote:
Yeah bought mine 12 days ago tracking still says "Pending Shipment"


Weird, got mine a week ago...
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
OgerGolg
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany65 Posts
August 14 2014 15:16 GMT
#543
Okay it has arrived. But I have to try it more in detail, becaus even XL might be too small for me (XXL was not offered)...


OERTW
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-14 15:46:18
August 14 2014 15:42 GMT
#544
Alright, it's been a few days now that I have mine and I gotta say, I'm really satisfied so far ! It looks stunning, everything is super neat, clean, good quality and seems quite robust. For those who were worried about rain: I've used it in light rain for 5minutes and it did its job fine as well. Also, lots of my coworkers actually complimented me on it, even though none of them knows TL ! So yeah, great product. I'm just a bit worried about how fast I'm gonna get it dirty, but that's something to expect with a white jacket. So yeah, so far I'm really satisfied, good work TL !

Edit: after seeing Nazgul's post, I submitted my review on TL store !
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
August 14 2014 16:16 GMT
#545
Cleaning the jacket is very easy, I've washed mine already. Just wash it separately, cold wash, zip it up before putting in the washing machine and hang dry. Thats all. I pretty much followed the instructions on the label so there's really nothing to it.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 14 2014 16:24 GMT
#546
Mildly off topic my WR shirt arrived yesterday

Kinda slow but glad I got it
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Rube_Juice
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada348 Posts
August 14 2014 18:58 GMT
#547
I responded to TL store asking why it is still showing "Pending Shipment" after two full weeks. Not sure if they respond to that DL
Chubz
Profile Joined March 2011
France119 Posts
August 19 2014 15:41 GMT
#548
Any idea when i'll be able to order the TL jacket ? Its already sold out
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 19 2014 22:06 GMT
#549
On August 20 2014 00:41 Chubz wrote:
Any idea when i'll be able to order the TL jacket ? Its already sold out



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/463613-tl-jacket-available-aug-1?page=24#472
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 09:40:00
August 20 2014 09:39 GMT
#550
I got it yesterday, and it's pretty great. Love the feel of it. GG TL!
The Bomber boy
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 20 2014 09:46 GMT
#551
I'm seriously thinking about buying that jacket. Only downside is that I'm not that sure about the size, I'd need to go Large or Medium. I'd take Medium, but what if it's too small? I have a strange body type (short legs, long upper body), so I'm not sure. Any help/recommendations from someone who already bought it?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 20 2014 09:48 GMT
#552
On August 07 2014 05:48 disciple wrote:
Guys I'm sorry to break the news but we wont be able to restock the jackets for quite a while. Manufacturer issues. Expect next batch not before December.

WHAT!!! Gosh.
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 11:09:37
August 20 2014 11:09 GMT
#553
On August 15 2014 01:16 disciple wrote:
Cleaning the jacket is very easy, I've washed mine already. Just wash it separately, cold wash, zip it up before putting in the washing machine and hang dry. Thats all. I pretty much followed the instructions on the label so there's really nothing to it.


That's good to hear. Thanks for the info man ! Does the jacket keep its "water-resistance-ness" after the washing tho ?
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 20 2014 16:03 GMT
#554
On August 20 2014 18:46 boxerfred wrote:
I'm seriously thinking about buying that jacket. Only downside is that I'm not that sure about the size, I'd need to go Large or Medium. I'd take Medium, but what if it's too small? I have a strange body type (short legs, long upper body), so I'm not sure. Any help/recommendations from someone who already bought it?


Did you checked the size chart ? I had the same dilemma so i went for large and its perfect for me.
Anyway, as Disciple said, they will change the manufacturer so...
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
August 25 2014 12:42 GMT
#555
On August 21 2014 01:03 kuan888 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2014 18:46 boxerfred wrote:
I'm seriously thinking about buying that jacket. Only downside is that I'm not that sure about the size, I'd need to go Large or Medium. I'd take Medium, but what if it's too small? I have a strange body type (short legs, long upper body), so I'm not sure. Any help/recommendations from someone who already bought it?


Did you checked the size chart ? I had the same dilemma so i went for large and its perfect for me.
Anyway, as Disciple said, they will change the manufacturer so...


We won't change the manufacturer, the jacket is great and we won't change anything about it. We've already placed the order for more so as soon as more stock is available we will put the jackets on sale again.

About the question in the post above, the jacket won't lose its water resistant properties after washing in a washing machine so don't worry about it.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
August 25 2014 15:48 GMT
#556
On August 25 2014 21:42 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 01:03 kuan888 wrote:
On August 20 2014 18:46 boxerfred wrote:
I'm seriously thinking about buying that jacket. Only downside is that I'm not that sure about the size, I'd need to go Large or Medium. I'd take Medium, but what if it's too small? I have a strange body type (short legs, long upper body), so I'm not sure. Any help/recommendations from someone who already bought it?


Did you checked the size chart ? I had the same dilemma so i went for large and its perfect for me.
Anyway, as Disciple said, they will change the manufacturer so...


We won't change the manufacturer, the jacket is great and we won't change anything about it. We've already placed the order for more so as soon as more stock is available we will put the jackets on sale again.

About the question in the post above, the jacket won't lose its water resistant properties after washing in a washing machine so don't worry about it.


Ah great news then.
Last 2 weeks have been cold here in montreal, i was wearing my jacket lol. Great coincidence...
But now the temperature is back to normal...
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
August 26 2014 11:42 GMT
#557
On August 25 2014 21:42 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 01:03 kuan888 wrote:
On August 20 2014 18:46 boxerfred wrote:
I'm seriously thinking about buying that jacket. Only downside is that I'm not that sure about the size, I'd need to go Large or Medium. I'd take Medium, but what if it's too small? I have a strange body type (short legs, long upper body), so I'm not sure. Any help/recommendations from someone who already bought it?


Did you checked the size chart ? I had the same dilemma so i went for large and its perfect for me.
Anyway, as Disciple said, they will change the manufacturer so...


We won't change the manufacturer, the jacket is great and we won't change anything about it. We've already placed the order for more so as soon as more stock is available we will put the jackets on sale again.

About the question in the post above, the jacket won't lose its water resistant properties after washing in a washing machine so don't worry about it.


Thanks for the answer mate.
And once again, great job with that jacket ! <3
Craven`
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany23 Posts
September 27 2014 20:52 GMT
#558
When are again new jackets in store available?
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
September 27 2014 21:27 GMT
#559
On September 28 2014 05:52 Craven` wrote:
When are again new jackets in store available?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/463613-tl-jacket-available-aug-1?page=24#472
Craven`
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany23 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-28 02:39:25
September 28 2014 02:38 GMT
#560
Thx for the answer
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12228
Artosis 323
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift3374
JimRising 486
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox279
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5287
Khaldor1117
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam511
FrodaN145
ArmadaUGS77
NeuroSwarm69
Mew2King62
JuggernautJason49
ViBE41
PPMD8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• davetesta1
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Scarra426
• Shiphtur208
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 42m
Stellar Fest
14h 42m
OSC
23h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.