• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12520 users

Tutorials/helpful tips

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-28 11:51:20
January 16 2015 18:53 GMT
#1
Heyo, so I imagined this topic as a collection of tutorials/helpfuls tips/whatever you think it's useful not just to new players, but to everyone.

I'm gonna start by some stuff i have in my bookmarks.

Comprehensive guide for everything (from pc optimization to cs tweaks)
- some may be redundant/obsolete now, but this guide contains loads of useful stuff so it's really helpful to check it out

Useful audio options
-micronn created this guide so all props go to him

Smokes
-lipovitan created this nice album with smokes for a lot of maps, including "new" train

Cooldown explained
-cooldowns and bans explained

Aim training
-this guide helped me to get more consistent aim(aim at the head level) and also contains useful tips

Bomb hiding places
-cool vides showing where you can plant the bomb on sites and to "hide" it

Config files and settings
-like it says, config files/settings/equipment of pro players from various teams
-note: it almost certainly won't make you a better player, but maybe it's worth to check it out and find smtgh you like and perhaps change it a bit to your taste

Guides for some maps
-guides for some maps including positioning as CT, nades and crosshair generator

Recoil training
-map for training your recoil. It has a lot of different weapons and you can also practice peeking here (besides aim_botz this is my favorite map)

Trade up contract simulator
-as the name says, this is tradeup contract simulator + case opening simulator. Cute if you're bored a bit

Adren's tutorial
-Adren's tutorial on crosshair placement

Steel's tutorial
-tutorial from Steel regarding aim

Moe tutorial
-Moe's tutorial on how to AWP

N0thing on recoil
-N0thing explains recoil and it nuances

Friberg spray
-Fribergs "famous" guide on how to spray. Along with n0thing's it's a must see for everyone.

Dust 2 smokes
-this video shows smokes on dust 2, but if you go to Kodiak's channel (famouse 1.6 i believe player) you can find smokes for all the other maps

Cache spawn wallbang
-wallbang on cahce from spawn to spawn. if you get the timing right it can be uber massive.

Do you know cs go
-nice tips in only 5 minutes

Weapons spreadsheet
-all the weapon prices, damage and kill revard

How to observe
-Steel's video on how to be a good observer

I can put more guides later and i strongly encourage all to contribute if they have something useful/would like to share.
I'll try to keep this updated as much as i can.
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-16 19:14:15
January 16 2015 19:03 GMT
#2
We might as well plug one of TeamLiquid's player : adreN :D

He has a youtube channel with a ton of well-made tutorials / tips.
The most famous is most likely this one :


This one from steel is also very helpful (along with his other videos, but they are a bit more advanced and aimed at team gameplay) :


And now mOE has started doing those also (wether you like him or not, its still a decent tutorial, maybe a bit advanced for beginners) :


How to spray by friberg, taken from his stream :
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
January 16 2015 19:12 GMT
#3
On January 17 2015 04:03 Roggay wrote:
We might as well plug one of TeamLiquid's player : adreN :D

He has a youtube channel with a ton of well-made tutorials / tips.
The most famous is most likely this one :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9mvXfnY8wU

This one from steel is also very helpful :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsSsxWlTEPQ

And now mOE has started doing those also (wether you like him or not, its still a decent tutorial, maybe a bit advanced for beginners) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDhHbYEI5NE


added, thx Rog
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 16 2015 19:26 GMT
#4
This is nothing's best video he has made and will ever make in his CS career

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
KryptoStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
England377 Posts
January 16 2015 20:13 GMT
#5
Very useful thread, much appreciated.
사랑해요
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
January 16 2015 22:54 GMT
#6
Added n'thing's and friberg's tutorials/banter.
Thank you xkcd and rog.
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
TurboDreams
Profile Joined April 2009
United States427 Posts
January 17 2015 14:56 GMT
#7
If you are a visual learner, I would recommend this KODIAC csgo channel. It has a bunch of smokes for pretty much every map possible.

Music is the medicine of the mind || Kill a Zergling and a hundred more will take its place.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
January 17 2015 15:04 GMT
#8
On January 17 2015 23:56 TurboDreams wrote:
If you are a visual learner, I would recommend this KODIAC csgo channel. It has a bunch of smokes for pretty much every map possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLJ-DJ7I0w&list=PLlu8MDrzRHCwVpiTmiUi_oP4jP5NZVVny


Can't believe i didn't know about this channel after all the smokes videos i watched, thx!
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
January 17 2015 16:06 GMT
#9
Added. thx turbo
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
d_runk
Profile Joined March 2013
124 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-17 17:22:25
January 17 2015 17:21 GMT
#10
KODIAK is an oldschool Hungarian pro who, as a member of FoP famuosly defeated the then heavily favoured team 3D at the 2002 WCG in Korea.
+ Show Spoiler +

He still sometimes streams on twitch with his fellow ancient CS pro buddies.
"You just offended like 90% of the world -I'm fine with that. 90% of people are pretty stupid" Jinro
TurboDreams
Profile Joined April 2009
United States427 Posts
January 17 2015 18:00 GMT
#11
On January 18 2015 01:06 Kotreb wrote:
Added. thx turbo

Not a problem, ill see if i can find more helpful stuff
Music is the medicine of the mind || Kill a Zergling and a hundred more will take its place.
way2mash4u
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany183 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-17 19:26:06
January 17 2015 19:22 GMT
#12
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing? I also have 8GB of RAM.
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
January 17 2015 19:29 GMT
#13
On January 18 2015 04:22 way2mash4u wrote:
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing?

Yes. Games on the source engine are very cpu bound. Above a certain threshold, you gpu will do little for you.
Its also worth noting that even some old cpu will do very well on it because of their architecture. Even if the speed and cores are worse.
TurboDreams
Profile Joined April 2009
United States427 Posts
January 17 2015 19:38 GMT
#14
On January 18 2015 04:29 Roggay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 04:22 way2mash4u wrote:
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing?

Yes. Games on the source engine are very cpu bound. Above a certain threshold, you gpu will do little for you.
Its also worth noting that even some old cpu will do very well on it because of their architecture. Even if the speed and cores are worse.

Im hoping for the new source engine to be more inline with all of the other game engines out there. Im ready to put my GTX 970 to good work! :D
Music is the medicine of the mind || Kill a Zergling and a hundred more will take its place.
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
January 17 2015 19:57 GMT
#15
On January 18 2015 04:38 TurboDreams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 04:29 Roggay wrote:
On January 18 2015 04:22 way2mash4u wrote:
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing?

Yes. Games on the source engine are very cpu bound. Above a certain threshold, you gpu will do little for you.
Its also worth noting that even some old cpu will do very well on it because of their architecture. Even if the speed and cores are worse.

Im hoping for the new source engine to be more inline with all of the other game engines out there. Im ready to put my GTX 970 to good work! :D

As far as I know it will. But there is no telling when they will port csgo over to the source engine 2.
way2mash4u
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany183 Posts
January 17 2015 20:13 GMT
#16
On January 18 2015 04:29 Roggay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 04:22 way2mash4u wrote:
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing?

Yes. Games on the source engine are very cpu bound. Above a certain threshold, you gpu will do little for you.
Its also worth noting that even some old cpu will do very well on it because of their architecture. Even if the speed and cores are worse.


It's weird, 'cause I just tried Portal 2, HL2 and CS:S and I can run everything on highest details with good fps. Thanks for the answer tho.
Anyway, the Q6600+GTX750 will give me somewhat acceptable FPS right? Something around 150-200? Right? RIGHT? :-C
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
January 17 2015 20:49 GMT
#17
On January 18 2015 05:13 way2mash4u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 04:29 Roggay wrote:
On January 18 2015 04:22 way2mash4u wrote:
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing?

Yes. Games on the source engine are very cpu bound. Above a certain threshold, you gpu will do little for you.
Its also worth noting that even some old cpu will do very well on it because of their architecture. Even if the speed and cores are worse.


It's weird, 'cause I just tried Portal 2, HL2 and CS:S and I can run everything on highest details with good fps. Thanks for the answer tho.
Anyway, the Q6600+GTX750 will give me somewhat acceptable FPS right? Something around 150-200? Right? RIGHT? :-C

I'd say 100-150 but its difficult to say. Maybe more if you OC it to 3.0Ghz?
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
January 18 2015 14:23 GMT
#18
Here's a nice summary of what you need to do to setup an offline game for practicing anything you'd like by the WarOwl :

Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
January 18 2015 18:53 GMT
#19
I just recorded a quick video that shows the practice set-up I use (very similar to how Hiko warms up):





Thought it might be useful to some.
DPK
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada487 Posts
January 18 2015 21:32 GMT
#20
On January 18 2015 05:13 way2mash4u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 04:29 Roggay wrote:
On January 18 2015 04:22 way2mash4u wrote:
So, I have a question concerning graphic settings and fps, I hope this is the right thread since there's no specific "FPS thread" or something.

I've got an pretty old rig with a Core2Duo E6750 and, until yesterday, a Geforce 9800 GT. Since I only really play CS:GO and the occasional SC2 or some indiegames, I cba to save some money for a completely new computer. So I decided to at least get the "maximum" out of the old trashcan.

Yesterday my new Geforce GTX 750 arrived and a core2quad Q6600 is on its way. Now my problem is that, with the GTX750, there's no FPS increase whatsoever. Well, there is kinda, but it confuses me. with the 9800GT I had ~60-90fps in 800*600 and now, instead of having more fps in 800*600 or 1024*768, I've got stable 50fps across all resolutions. When I expected to maybe get a hundred or so a lower resolution. Is this normal?

Is CS really THAT CPU dependent that a GTX750 does literally nothing?

Yes. Games on the source engine are very cpu bound. Above a certain threshold, you gpu will do little for you.
Its also worth noting that even some old cpu will do very well on it because of their architecture. Even if the speed and cores are worse.


It's weird, 'cause I just tried Portal 2, HL2 and CS:S and I can run everything on highest details with good fps. Thanks for the answer tho.
Anyway, the Q6600+GTX750 will give me somewhat acceptable FPS right? Something around 150-200? Right? RIGHT? :-C


As someone who has a similar setup, core2quad Q9450 with a GTX550Ti, no it most likely won't give you an improvement over what you already have since games on the source engine are very cpu bound and your cpu upgrade isn't much better than what you already had. You really shouldn't have spend money on that cpu, you should've waited for a real upgrade, new cpu/mobo/ram.

I get anywhere from 60 to 100+ fps depending on the situation/map on 1920x1080. A lower resolution doesn't improve much for me, sometimes the fps is even lower on some source games. Just like you, other source games run great on high setting with a good fps, just not csgo.

So yeah, don't expect to get around 150-200fps, for that you'll need brand new cpu/mobo/ram. You will most likely end up with some very similar performance. If you get a boost, it will be minimal.
Desire.Discipline.Dedication
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 662
soO 553
Hyuk 399
BeSt 368
Mind 36
Shinee 34
Bale 22
ZergMaN 13
yabsab 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever933
XaKoH 541
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Other Games
summit1g9587
olofmeister606
ceh9473
Livibee153
Mew2King104
Happy72
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1410
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 28m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.