• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7880 users

Diablo III Beta Streams - Page 7

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
sycknesS
Profile Joined April 2009
United States83 Posts
September 08 2011 00:43 GMT
#121
On September 08 2011 07:36 LoliKuma wrote:
sycknesS I think you're the only person I've seen streaming playing the monk "properly" -____-

gogo high masters zerg!

Thanks

Sadly, the beta is down until ~8pm PST. I'll be streaming more then! Any way for me to get tagged as [D3] when streaming D3?

Thanks!
QooQ
Profile Joined February 2011
United States96 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 01:00:44
September 08 2011 01:00 GMT
#122
On September 07 2011 14:34 R1CH wrote:
If you're a TL user and want to stream D3, make sure your stream is added via http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php and I can flag your stream as Diablo 3 once it's live. I already added nomsayin.


Post 3 of Page 1.. o.O


Edit: This was directed to the post above.
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 01:04:47
September 08 2011 01:04 GMT
#123
On September 07 2011 14:34 R1CH wrote:
If you're a TL user and want to stream D3, make sure your stream is added via http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php and I can flag your stream as Diablo 3 once it's live. I already added nomsayin.


^
For Syckness :p


EDIT;

oh Qooq already posted it :p
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
September 08 2011 01:59 GMT
#124
Are there any live streams right now? I've been trying to find one for an hour...
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 02:04:18
September 08 2011 02:04 GMT
#125
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
September 08 2011 02:09 GMT
#126
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!

HOW did you get in? are you related/friend with some1 at blizzard?
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
September 08 2011 02:09 GMT
#127
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!


How did u got in? F&F ?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 02:29:48
September 08 2011 02:12 GMT
#128
On September 08 2011 11:09 mtn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!


How did u got in? F&F ?


On September 08 2011 11:09 mark05 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!

HOW did you get in? are you related/friend with some1 at blizzard?



Yes, a friend.

www.livestream.com/betaa will be where I stream when servers go up as well.

Also, pretty funny patch notes lol::::

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
September 08 2011 02:16 GMT
#129
On September 08 2011 11:12 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 11:09 mtn wrote:
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!


How did u got in? F&F ?


Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 11:09 mark05 wrote:
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!

HOW did you get in? are you related/friend with some1 at blizzard?



Yes, friend.

www.livestream.com/betaa will be where I stream when servers go up as well.



ahh You lucky )#*$%)%^

Congratz, and if u can go stream on justin or ustream... Livestream sucks tt
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
September 08 2011 02:19 GMT
#130
i really envy you! have fun!
(only upside is that i was able to study tonight because I didn't have it ^^)
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 03:50:57
September 08 2011 02:19 GMT
#131
On September 08 2011 11:16 mtn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 11:12 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On September 08 2011 11:09 mtn wrote:
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!


How did u got in? F&F ?


On September 08 2011 11:09 mark05 wrote:
On September 08 2011 11:04 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I just got in and I'm installing it right now. Will stream as soon as I'm done installing if the servers are up!

HOW did you get in? are you related/friend with some1 at blizzard?



Yes, friend.

www.livestream.com/betaa will be where I stream when servers go up as well.



ahh You lucky )#*$%)%^

Congratz, and if u can go stream on justin or ustream... Livestream sucks tt


I haven't streamed since SC2 beta really, just too lazy to switch right now sorry =o & don't know how to run those yet

edit: Since I've still got about 1.22 GB to go this might take a few hours to download u_u

gonna take a nap (or try to) while it finishes downloading, then I'll stream in the morning, cause apparently there's a bug if you try to play without dling the whole thing:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123245800#1

edit: maintenance delayed till 9PM PDT

will stream if it goes up!
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
September 08 2011 03:02 GMT
#132
looks good man
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 03:58:44
September 08 2011 03:57 GMT
#133
Server maintenance just got delayed another hour =/ (10 PDT)

I'm gonna nap for a few hours and stream then, hopefully servers will be up in like 4 hrs
beeDuck
Profile Joined January 2011
United States19 Posts
September 08 2011 04:05 GMT
#134
On September 08 2011 12:57 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Server maintenance just got delayed another hour =/ (10 PDT)

I'm gonna nap for a few hours and stream then, hopefully servers will be up in like 4 hrs


Classic Blizzard...
ktang
Profile Joined September 2010
United States196 Posts
September 08 2011 05:24 GMT
#135
any streams going on right now?
ツ
GullyFoyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States103 Posts
September 08 2011 06:08 GMT
#136
downtime bumped 'til midnight PDT
He was one hundred and seventy days dying and not yet dead...
nomsayin
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States124 Posts
September 08 2011 06:15 GMT
#137
Seems to be up again, unfortunately I am off to bed.
Tumin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 08:01:32
September 08 2011 07:03 GMT
#138
Streaming again, I am not sure I set up Xsplit correctly but my friend told me it looks okay.

Anyway, www.justin.tv/Tuminated if anyone cares to watch or whatever

EDIT: Streaming as of 1AM seems to be working ^_^
sycknesS
Profile Joined April 2009
United States83 Posts
September 08 2011 07:10 GMT
#139
I am streaming again now, feel free to tune in If I could get marked as D3 that'd be awesome as well.

Here is my TL stream page:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/sycknesS
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
September 08 2011 08:14 GMT
#140
http://www.justin.tv/sparkfist#/w/1735365168 - Another good quality stream.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TKL 326
TaKeTV 309
IndyStarCraft 211
BRAT_OK 99
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 326
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 165
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 94
JuggernautJason48
ZombieGrub47
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 146
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr62
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2405
singsing1382
Beastyqt800
ceh9605
shahzam439
B2W.Neo366
C9.Mang0148
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream419
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.