• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

DAUM Pot Player - OSL, OSC, ProLeague Live - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
December 19 2007 10:56 GMT
#21
Thanks for the guide! With yaoyuan bockin' this got me hooked for todays OSL 3rd place games, thanks .
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
December 21 2007 09:39 GMT
#22
I keep getting this error:

[image loading]


=(
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-21 16:56:59
December 21 2007 16:56 GMT
#23
Important for Daum Users:
As of yesterday Daum player has an update that needs to be downloaded. It should prompt you with a popup window (in Korean) when you open Daum player. Be sure to accept rather that cancelling or just closing this window.

After you download the update, close out of and restart you Daum player. The buttons to join the live streams will seem to not work initially, but if you have patience they will work again after a few minutes.

Also, Dknight, if your still having trouble send me a PM and I see if I can help you out.
Moderator
Zeto
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2290 Posts
December 22 2007 06:21 GMT
#24
I get some error when trying to get in a stream room, and it doesn't just fix itself after a few minutes of repeated attempts. DAUM worked fine in the old version, too, so it's not like I don't know what I'm clicking.
hay hay mayé, todos los negros tomamos maté!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 28 2007 06:10 GMT
#25
sorry to bump this but I can't see the images because webshots is blocked in china, is there a way to view daum in lower quality?
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
December 29 2007 06:52 GMT
#26
sorry to bump this too...but is there anyway to make Daum player always on top?
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
December 29 2007 07:28 GMT
#27
Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to make daum player not buffer every 7-8 seconds?
fodder
Profile Joined December 2007
Sweden58 Posts
January 02 2008 12:31 GMT
#28
A lot of times when I click on the Daum Player when it's running a stream, it seems to freeze. Is this a common problem?
rinoavn
Profile Joined January 2008
Vietnam47 Posts
January 23 2008 19:18 GMT
#29
Hi, Can anyone tell me if Daum is P2P TV or normal stream ? Because I can not use P2P at my college, I will get ban from the network if I use P2P program. Thanks very much
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
January 24 2008 16:43 GMT
#30
On December 19 2007 19:48 Wonders wrote:
Sorry to bump this, but I really want to watch UpMagic vs Bisu and can't find anything like the screenshots posted above. Currently my DAUM Player looks like this:

[image loading]


Can somebody direct me to the stream from here?


I have the same problem. I am clicking all menu points but can't find the "game" channel.
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
sCuMBaG
Profile Joined August 2006
United Kingdom1144 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-01-27 08:29:30
January 27 2008 08:29 GMT
#31
i found the channels all the time...

but its lagging like hell... no way to watch it via Daum for me
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
January 27 2008 10:55 GMT
#32
On January 25 2008 01:43 Schnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2007 19:48 Wonders wrote:
Sorry to bump this, but I really want to watch UpMagic vs Bisu and can't find anything like the screenshots posted above. Currently my DAUM Player looks like this:

[image loading]


Can somebody direct me to the stream from here?


I have the same problem. I am clicking all menu points but can't find the "game" channel.


whenever there is a live broadcast there should always be a big banner showing ONGAMENET or something similar. just click that banner.
@riotsnowbird
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
January 27 2008 10:57 GMT
#33
On December 21 2007 18:39 Dknight wrote:
I keep getting this error:

[image loading]


=(


that error message just pretty much says: your network connection has been terminated.
i am not sure what the reason for that is though.
@riotsnowbird
Lenu
Profile Joined March 2008
Denmark1 Post
March 07 2008 09:53 GMT
#34
We need a new guide please. I can't even download the player just getting errors and loops.
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
March 07 2008 10:49 GMT
#35
Damn i should never have deinstalled it. I can't download the player either. Did they forbit downloads for outsiders?

Mirror anyone?
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
March 07 2008 12:23 GMT
#36
http://rapidshare.com/files/97687359/PotPlayerSetup.exe.html

Use this ;o
Moderator。◕‿◕。
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
April 13 2008 05:19 GMT
#37
Same everytime I try to update I get an error and if I reinstall same shit. I would post a screen of the error but I dont have the korean to display the error agh
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
War_Minister
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada86 Posts
April 19 2008 03:00 GMT
#38
I haven't watched anything yet, though everything went fine and I found the references to the upcoming live games. Thanks a lot! I really hope it will work in an hour!
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard
War_Minister
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada86 Posts
April 19 2008 05:21 GMT
#39
It works "nearly" perfectly. Nearly because the stream doesn't load as quickly as it plays, so I sometimes have to pause the play in order for the stream to catch up. It is not that much of a problem: hurray for live watch!
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard
leviathan400
Profile Joined November 2006
United Kingdom393 Posts
April 29 2008 02:12 GMT
#40
Not got anything to work in it..
:o
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TKL 389
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 389
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 164
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 19
Nathanias 3
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 118
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1577
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo439
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.