um... this OP needs more content I guess. hmm
Guess I should add I just bought some guitar-hero-like piano training software, and its only a matter of time before I finally buy a keyboard.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
um... this OP needs more content I guess. hmm Guess I should add I just bought some guitar-hero-like piano training software, and its only a matter of time before I finally buy a keyboard. | ||
|
[ZiNC]Ling
United States69 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
ilovezil
United States4143 Posts
| ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP68 • Letter142 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|