• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 33

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 92 Next
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 31 2009 00:40 GMT
#641
alright now we KNOW you're insane
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
May 31 2009 00:40 GMT
#642
i think this lovejessgill geek might be spades.
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
May 31 2009 00:42 GMT
#643
On May 31 2009 09:40 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
alright now we KNOW you're insane

lolololol
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
May 31 2009 00:48 GMT
#644
I've got romad on the case but he says he's not familiar with foreigners that much. So far I told him it could be Lastshadow, Kawaiirice or Game. I should add Spades to that list I guess. We should add dream.t members too?

Basically all I want is evidence so I can ban him and move on.
Moderator
MachineHead
Profile Joined January 2009
United States151 Posts
May 31 2009 00:51 GMT
#645
I think the best solution to this is to request her ip from gameon logs or w/e. If that is not possible, at least have her play on iccup in her future wcg games and then see if the ip matches the location she says to be at. The only way this should be bypassed is if her "smurf" is some Korean living in USA and at that location described.
Excello.ChOseN
Profile Joined April 2008
United States82 Posts
May 31 2009 00:58 GMT
#646
On May 31 2009 09:42 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2009 09:40 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
alright now we KNOW you're insane

lolololol



Omg xD
lovejessgill
Profile Joined January 2009
United States51 Posts
May 31 2009 00:58 GMT
#647
lollll it should be obvious im not lastshadow or kawaii.. playing style is better... i dont have to all-in to win.... but whatever of course it has to be someone you guys know. cant possibly be someone you never heard of.

maybe im insane but this is reallyyy entertaining so its certain im funny as helll
드림팀
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-31 01:00:17
May 31 2009 00:59 GMT
#648
it's not Kawaii , lol. Chill I like you but it looks like you're grasping at straws.

if it's any foreigner it would be LS... only he's fucked up to create an entirely different persona, change his sex, or whatever just for attention.

if i had to put money on something it would be that.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
May 31 2009 01:16 GMT
#649
this is entertaining for me too
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
May 31 2009 01:19 GMT
#650
I watched the reps, and to be honest that's offensive Chill. I don't abuse, I don't cheat, I never have, never will, and I'm way better than that Terran and have played about 20 times with Arcology in the past. In fact when I have abused I've admitted to it, hence the PM to timestop and machine that I had Moonrai log on my account to play my WCG yesterday because I was out to eat with my girlfriend.

Anywho, the IdrA comment really made my day. And the fact that she has more posts per day than incontrol is nothing short of impressive. Ofc quality doesn't count.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 31 2009 01:23 GMT
#651
lol "I don't abuse" "I abused yesterday"
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
May 31 2009 01:24 GMT
#652
On May 31 2009 10:19 Game wrote:
I don't abuse, I don't cheat, I never have, never will. In fact when I have abused I've admitted to it, hence the PM to timestop and machine that I had Moonrai log on my account to play my WCG yesterday because I was out to eat with my girlfriend.

http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 31 2009 01:25 GMT
#653
On May 31 2009 10:23 BroOd wrote:
lol "I don't abuse" "I abused yesterday"

(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-31 01:25:48
May 31 2009 01:25 GMT
#654
Yeah the irony is there, but not on the level he's talking about, that is the last time I abused for over a year, and when I did before it was for CW wins for bad clans who had money from somewhere. Basically what I'm saying is, my intent is never for self promotion or to try to win something for myself because I'm not a pitiful nerd.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
May 31 2009 01:25 GMT
#655
On May 31 2009 10:19 Game wrote:
I don't abuse, I don't cheat, I never have, never will

http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
May 31 2009 01:39 GMT
#656
On May 31 2009 09:35 lovejessgill wrote:
i understand, but its also not the way to say hi to someone entering the community lol
either way i dont care for being accepted into this community
i came to win those players you just named
easy. except for idra he is good and ive talked to him and hes not bm on west with other koreans (surprisingly) and he is respectable and better than me

if you would like to prove you can "Win me easy" your welcome to come iccup and play me.. EG.LzGaMeR is my ID. lets see if you can back up that big mouth of your's.
lovejessgill
Profile Joined January 2009
United States51 Posts
May 31 2009 01:53 GMT
#657
On May 31 2009 10:39 Lz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2009 09:35 lovejessgill wrote:
i understand, but its also not the way to say hi to someone entering the community lol
either way i dont care for being accepted into this community
i came to win those players you just named
easy. except for idra he is good and ive talked to him and hes not bm on west with other koreans (surprisingly) and he is respectable and better than me

if you would like to prove you can "Win me easy" your welcome to come iccup and play me.. EG.LzGaMeR is my ID. lets see if you can back up that big mouth of your's.


im already on west come op d.t
ill even get jangbi to say hi to you if you win kk?
lovejessgill=ID
드림팀
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
May 31 2009 01:57 GMT
#658
get on iccup so you cant cheat any more then get a friend to play on your account. since obviously you yourself = trash.
btw after i roll you.. if your nice... i might send you a replay pack of me playing terran (my offrace) so maybe some day you can get skill and wont suck nuts.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
May 31 2009 01:59 GMT
#659
On May 31 2009 10:57 Lz wrote:
get on iccup so you cant cheat any more then get a friend to play on your account. since obviously you yourself = trash.
btw after i roll you.. if your nice... i might send you a replay pack of me playing terran (my offrace) so maybe some day you can get skill and wont suck nuts.



ROOFL
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 31 2009 02:00 GMT
#660
so much anger
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10179
Artosis 623
Rain 429
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4008
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox930
Mew2King145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
Other Games
summit1g9307
shahzam603
JimRising 579
Day[9].tv471
PiGStarcraft140
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
C9.Mang011
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Scarra548
• Day9tv471
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Stellar Fest
13h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.