• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7570 users

[Valor] Tournament - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 28 Next All
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
May 25 2009 04:59 GMT
#261
On May 24 2009 20:52 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2009 16:56 Crunchums wrote:
The replay for g2 of ret vs koll is bugged.


watch with iccup launcher

Thanks, that fixed it.
brood war for life, brood war forever
Lipton
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States168 Posts
May 25 2009 05:26 GMT
#262
Tidy vs aSyohi replays are now up: http://fighterreplays.com/starcraft/replays/88d9f5

Sziky vs Strelok is the last remaining match for the Round of 32...

Remember you can go ahead and start your Round of 16 matches now, please email lipton@starfeeder.com the results and replays and wait for further instructions for Round of 8.

Thanks to every player so far for participation and great matches Best of luck to all, time for the lime light

http://valor.starfeeder.com/finals
http://facebook.com/starfeeder
Strelok.
Profile Joined April 2009
Ukraine42 Posts
May 25 2009 05:41 GMT
#263
On May 25 2009 14:26 Lipton wrote:

Sziky vs Strelok is the last remaining match for the Round of 32...

http://valor.starfeeder.com/finals


But i can't go to Hungary to find Sziky there.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-25 05:50:36
May 25 2009 05:46 GMT
#264
On May 25 2009 14:41 Strelok. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2009 14:26 Lipton wrote:

Sziky vs Strelok is the last remaining match for the Round of 32...

http://valor.starfeeder.com/finals


But i can't go to Hungary to find Sziky there.

If the guy is dodging you , I don't see why you would need to wait for him to long. I mean you guys all put in long hours to earn your spots, if he doesn't care enough to figure out he needs to play then he shouldn't get to!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 25 2009 20:06 GMT
#265
''Hey uh
I killed all your bases
Stop getting units''

^^ Idra against Mana. XD
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4535 Posts
May 25 2009 20:33 GMT
#266
On May 25 2009 14:46 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2009 14:41 Strelok. wrote:
On May 25 2009 14:26 Lipton wrote:

Sziky vs Strelok is the last remaining match for the Round of 32...

http://valor.starfeeder.com/finals


But i can't go to Hungary to find Sziky there.

If the guy is dodging you , I don't see why you would need to wait for him to long. I mean you guys all put in long hours to earn your spots, if he doesn't care enough to figure out he needs to play then he shouldn't get to!


Sziky is in Ladder a-b for a couple of hours everyday. Strelok, it should not be hard to find him.
Team Liquid
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
May 25 2009 21:20 GMT
#267
sziky got really good i think. im looking forward to these games ^^
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
May 25 2009 21:21 GMT
#268
worst 3000th post
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
May 25 2009 21:28 GMT
#269
On May 26 2009 06:21 jimminy_kriket wrote:
worst 3000th post


at least you did notice that it was your 3000 post.

and Sziky is very good, hope he does play Strelok. i love Strelok too, he's a small lookin' tank.
I am not good with quotes
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
May 25 2009 21:34 GMT
#270
Dumb question: where can I watch VODs from this event? I've poked around the Valor website, Starfeeder.com, and GOM's site and found nothing. So far I only see replay DL links up.

Lend me a hand? I hope I'm not just overlooking an obvious link or something...
✌
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
May 25 2009 21:38 GMT
#271
On May 26 2009 06:34 JWD wrote:
Dumb question: where can I watch VODs from this event? I've poked around the Valor website, Starfeeder.com, and GOM's site and found nothing. So far I only see replay DL links up.

Lend me a hand? I hope I'm not just overlooking an obvious link or something...


VODs will be for round of 16 and up the bracket, top 32 is replay only.

afaik.
I am not good with quotes
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
May 25 2009 21:40 GMT
#272
On May 26 2009 06:38 s.a.y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2009 06:34 JWD wrote:
Dumb question: where can I watch VODs from this event? I've poked around the Valor website, Starfeeder.com, and GOM's site and found nothing. So far I only see replay DL links up.

Lend me a hand? I hope I'm not just overlooking an obvious link or something...


VODs will be for round of 16 and up the bracket, top 32 is replay only.

afaik.

OK thanks, the Ro16 is almost complete right now so I guess that means we'll be seeing some casts soon!

Looking forward to them.
✌
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
May 25 2009 22:15 GMT
#273
On May 26 2009 05:06 Holgerius wrote:
''Hey uh
I killed all your bases
Stop getting units''

^^ Idra against Mana. XD


Yeah lol, I burst out laughing.
What made it funny was that Mana still had a base and an almost maxed army at that point.
I couldn't find game1, where is that?
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
May 25 2009 22:44 GMT
#274
On May 26 2009 05:33 ret wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2009 14:46 AttackZerg wrote:
On May 25 2009 14:41 Strelok. wrote:
On May 25 2009 14:26 Lipton wrote:

Sziky vs Strelok is the last remaining match for the Round of 32...

http://valor.starfeeder.com/finals


But i can't go to Hungary to find Sziky there.

If the guy is dodging you , I don't see why you would need to wait for him to long. I mean you guys all put in long hours to earn your spots, if he doesn't care enough to figure out he needs to play then he shouldn't get to!


Sziky is in Ladder a-b for a couple of hours everyday. Strelok, it should not be hard to find him.



I thought I was safe to assume that strelok would look there first lol.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
May 26 2009 00:24 GMT
#275
I kind of forgot about this thing. Seems the ladder stage and everything else with it has been going on forever.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
May 26 2009 01:56 GMT
#276
On May 23 2009 17:22 Tarson wrote:
IdrA: my msn er49tarson@gmail.com

you havent responded so i can play any time 3:00-18:00 cet any day, pm me what time you want
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
May 27 2009 01:44 GMT
#277
please respond somewhere tarson
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
May 27 2009 01:58 GMT
#278
On May 27 2009 10:44 IdrA wrote:
please respond somewhere tarson

O_O
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
May 27 2009 02:48 GMT
#279
who is this "CaStO"? some new gosu?
JitNik
Profile Joined May 2009
Russian Federation134 Posts
May 27 2009 02:55 GMT
#280
Go Go Brat_okay
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1860
ggaemo 377
Yoon 377
910 306
Shuttle 84
Dewaltoss 77
Mong 64
Hm[arnc] 42
Bale 25
soO 25
[ Show more ]
Noble 21
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 16
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1168
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor762
Other Games
summit1g8894
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft294
Mew2King133
Happy118
ArmadaUGS48
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2336
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1097
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 43m
OSC
15h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.