• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

[MSL] Ro32- Group G - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 22 2009 02:17 GMT
#21
On January 22 2009 11:16 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2009 11:15 Hot_Bid wrote:
the prospect of 5 TvTs in a row, possbly 2-3 with Canata (the master of long, drawn out half map split games) could make this last like 4 hours



Group B might will be delayed lol

ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
January 22 2009 02:20 GMT
#22
(T)Canata > (T)RuBy
(T)NaDa > (T)FrOzean
(T)Canata < (T)NaDa
(T)RuBy > (T)FrOzean
(T)Canata > (T)RuBy
Entusman #12
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
January 22 2009 02:23 GMT
#23
I really want to see Nada vs Canata, last time they played had an epic ending.
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
January 22 2009 02:37 GMT
#24
Please win Nada.

Ruby too!

Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
Tropics
Profile Joined August 2007
United Kingdom1132 Posts
January 22 2009 02:40 GMT
#25
I'll be glad to see the back of this group. although it's probably gonna be like 7 hours long go tvt!

hope nada makes it, only person in this group with any talent
mog87
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1586 Posts
January 22 2009 02:45 GMT
#26
No point even trying to predict anything can happen, they all have strong tvt whether their records are great or not.
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
January 22 2009 02:45 GMT
#27
How sad would it be if Nada didn't pass this group.
Plz Nada, not like this.
Blaze these guys at least. You can lose to a P anytime but all T group with -_-;; ro16ers...
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 02:48:41
January 22 2009 02:46 GMT
#28
What I think of this group:

eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Shuffleus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia764 Posts
January 22 2009 02:51 GMT
#29
TvT is By Far the Best MU of all.
It's like Chess but where the players have a pair.
| QuanticGaming.com | There is no greater feeling then to find order in the chaos, as you slip the puzzle pieces in place.
muramasa
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada1299 Posts
January 22 2009 02:57 GMT
#30
I love a good TvT, but I'm not sure I can handle watching 5 in a row. I'll probably skip this and nap until group B starts.

(T)NaDa and (T)Canata to advance IMO.
Hong Jin Ho. Nevar forget.
Neo7
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States922 Posts
January 22 2009 03:02 GMT
#31
Holy **** oov looks awesome in that suit.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 03:13:06
January 22 2009 03:12 GMT
#32
I get the feeling I would like TvT if I could understand it, but I never have any idea who's winning or what the heck is going on. I could never play Terran.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 22 2009 03:27 GMT
#33
man, who would actually watch this? lol
blabberrrrr
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 03:30:08
January 22 2009 03:28 GMT
#34
This is a bad TvT group though. A bunch of people no one cares about. Although I will root for Cuteangel simply because of his nick.

On January 22 2009 12:12 Zozma wrote:
I get the feeling I would like TvT if I could understand it, but I never have any idea who's winning or what the heck is going on. I could never play Terran.


Yeah, it definitely does require more attention than other MUs. Mainly because there's never any decisive victories, and watching live cast/vod is difficult because the armies are split up and you're never sure where things are moving.

It's the only matchup where I think the quality of the stream is incredibly important, because if I can't see a detailed minimap or the upgrades, it's hard to follow.
Meh
raiame
Profile Joined December 2007
United States421 Posts
January 22 2009 03:29 GMT
#35
I used to hate TvT. However, watching some recent ones (Up v Hiya and Notice v Mind come to mind) have slightly altered my opinion. These players aren't as interesting, though (except for NaDa).
TW WiNNinG 54
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States250 Posts
January 22 2009 03:30 GMT
#36
Frozean fighting!!!
Keep Fighting Savior!!! U can do it!
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 03:44:24
January 22 2009 03:34 GMT
#37
On January 22 2009 12:12 Zozma wrote:
I get the feeling I would like TvT if I could understand it, but I never have any idea who's winning or what the heck is going on. I could never play Terran.


The way I decide who is winning:

Base counts (gas >minonly)
Fact counts
Army
Dropship count
Map control

Very hard to get a formula as so many things constantly change.

TvT, it's basically this:

(After grabbing your nat)

Get more bases.
Contain (or gain map control, but securing mid is hard until you have high tank count)
Dropship play

The part that I find exciting about TvT is it's volatileness (I think this is the right word). Small things like killing tanks with 2 siege shots and a goli or a wraith add up. A dropship play can change the game around. The positioning of units is most important in TvT, including where mines are.

But the downside is if it gets past midgame into map splitting, the games take SO LONG and sometimes even get draws, resulting in another TvT. An analogy may be like DBZ, where it takes episodes for a fight that is 10 minutes long to happen. (That 30-second long battlecruiser fight after 1 hour of stalemate.)

EDIT: Also, Go Cantana! Canata. Wow that was dumb.
Stuck.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
January 22 2009 03:35 GMT
#38
Lee Yun Yeol go go go!!!!!
nada fighting!!!!!!!!
i believe!!!!!
Forever Young
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
January 22 2009 03:37 GMT
#39
LEE YOON YEOL FIGHTING
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
epjx31
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United Kingdom324 Posts
January 22 2009 03:50 GMT
#40
On January 22 2009 11:14 Ideas wrote:
Maybe if the TvTvTvT group was Flash, Fantasy/ForGG, Leta and FBH I would want to watch more, but MEH I only care about nada :\

This is the tester-hyun-midas group of the MSL lol


same for me !!! i don't want to jinx Nada, but Nada's 4th MSL is coming!
Mind for OSL!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech145
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1470
Dendi891
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE89
Mew2King53
Trikslyr40
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2813
League of Legends
• Nemesis2025
• Jankos1122
• TFBlade737
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 54m
OSC
20h 54m
Stellar Fest
20h 54m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.