I believe both savior and bisu are 2-0 in their groups?
(flash 1-1, darkelf is... I actually dont know haha)
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
I believe both savior and bisu are 2-0 in their groups? (flash 1-1, darkelf is... I actually dont know haha) | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
Polemarch
Canada1564 Posts
| ||
|
Elsi
United Kingdom8173 Posts
| ||
|
jtan
Sweden5891 Posts
| ||
|
xM(Z
Romania5299 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
On May 25 2007 03:22 Polemarch wrote: man, darkelf took no damage from the dt drop and killed two of bisu's bases, but that was still a rape well before that, darkelf's vult harass did absolutely zero damage (while bisu' dts did actually get 4 or 5 scvs) bisu had 2 expos before darkelf had his nat --;; | ||
|
intelinside
United States982 Posts
| ||
|
pachi
Melbourne5338 Posts
On May 25 2007 03:22 thedeadhaji wrote: darkelf is losing his nat, and he gg's. I believe both savior and bisu are 2-0 in their groups? (flash 1-1, darkelf is... I actually dont know haha) Darkelf is 0-2, lost to Hwasin, first round. | ||
|
NovaTheFeared
United States7232 Posts
| ||
|
intelinside
United States982 Posts
| ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
On May 25 2007 03:24 MyCube wrote: looks like bisu is showing us he is not a one-matchup pony. his pvp is quite fine~ so proving that he is not a two matchup... donkey? =S On May 25 2007 03:24 pachi wrote: Show nested quote + On May 25 2007 03:22 thedeadhaji wrote: darkelf is losing his nat, and he gg's. I believe both savior and bisu are 2-0 in their groups? (flash 1-1, darkelf is... I actually dont know haha) Darkelf is 0-2, lost to Hwasin, first round. darkelf = OUTTT | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
The Storyteller
Singapore2486 Posts
| ||
|
intelinside
United States982 Posts
| ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
![]() | ||
|
VenetianSnares
Netherlands292 Posts
![]() | ||
|
intelinside
United States982 Posts
| ||
|
AlexanderTheGreat
Canada521 Posts
On May 25 2007 03:28 intelinside wrote: i havent slept in over 40hours now. that is insane. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Hyuk actioN firebathero Light Zeus [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH297 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|