• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:42
CEST 08:42
KST 15:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8352 users

Altitude's ISL Grand Finals - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
June 06 2012 09:39 GMT
#21
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!
Rip & Tear until it is done!
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
June 06 2012 10:06 GMT
#22
On June 06 2012 18:39 RedW4rr10r wrote:
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!

oh really ?. im sorry but cr7 first of all
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
June 06 2012 10:15 GMT
#23
On June 06 2012 19:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 18:39 RedW4rr10r wrote:
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!

oh really ?. im sorry but cr7 first of all


Um, what? cr7? What do you mean? ^^
Rip & Tear until it is done!
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
June 06 2012 10:28 GMT
#24
On June 06 2012 19:15 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 19:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On June 06 2012 18:39 RedW4rr10r wrote:
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!

oh really ?. im sorry but cr7 first of all


Um, what? cr7? What do you mean? ^^

CRISTIANO RONALDO 7 . HOW DO U NOT KNOW cr7 )
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
June 06 2012 10:31 GMT
#25
On June 06 2012 19:28 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 19:15 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On June 06 2012 19:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On June 06 2012 18:39 RedW4rr10r wrote:
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!

oh really ?. im sorry but cr7 first of all


Um, what? cr7? What do you mean? ^^

CRISTIANO RONALDO 7 . HOW DO U NOT KNOW cr7 )


Oh, well. I know him but not cr7 xD
Anyways... ISL 3 Grand Finals! FUCK YEAH!
Rip & Tear until it is done!
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
June 06 2012 11:16 GMT
#26
Why you no use Fighting Spirit....
Artunit
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines400 Posts
June 06 2012 11:22 GMT
#27
go doty you can do it! gonna be good games
NrT.Artunit
wassbix
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada499 Posts
June 06 2012 11:24 GMT
#28
You dont need no stinking walls when you got the manlots
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
June 06 2012 11:27 GMT
#29
On June 06 2012 20:24 wassbix wrote:
You dont need no stinking walls when you got the manlots

Walls? What is? O.o
:D
Rip & Tear until it is done!
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
June 06 2012 11:44 GMT
#30
+ Show Spoiler +
Flash wins.
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
June 06 2012 14:24 GMT
#31
On June 06 2012 20:44 Sayle wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Flash wins.


If Sziky cannot play, then yes
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
June 06 2012 16:00 GMT
#32
While Sziky definitely is the favorite here, I still have this feeling of dOTY showing up with a couple of surprises in store for the grand finals...

If I was a gambler I'd still put my money on Sziky of course -- but dOTY is a bit of a black horse, and there's no way Sziky's gonna pull a 5 - 0 here. If he wants to protect his title as returning ISL-champion, he's gonna have to fight for it!
gutshot
Profile Joined February 2011
United States429 Posts
June 06 2012 16:13 GMT
#33
there is no way sziky isn't going to pull a 5-0 here
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 16:26:17
June 06 2012 16:22 GMT
#34
Wow that OP is awesome, nice work Pholon! Hype! Hype! Hype!

On June 07 2012 01:00 TehRei wrote:
While Sziky definitely is the favorite here, I still have this feeling of dOTY showing up with a couple of surprises in store for the grand finals...

If I was a gambler I'd still put my money on Sziky of course -- but dOTY is a bit of a black horse, and there's no way Sziky's gonna pull a 5 - 0 here. If he wants to protect his title as returning ISL-champion, he's gonna have to fight for it!


I don' t know why People are counting Doty out, okay his PvZ is his "least good" match-up, but coming into the finals he must have the confidence of winning over some really strong players. Sziky is favorite but that does not necessarily mean he will win. Being the underdog gives you some type of advantage as well. In fact, if the odds where Sziky 1:1.80 Doty 1:4 or more, i' d put my money on Doty. I predict Doty will win. I know it sounds ridiculous, but thats what i think will happen.

Edit: Btw, am i mistaken or the Finals are not in the calendar yet? O_O?
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
June 06 2012 16:30 GMT
#35
So ridiculously excited for this; work is requested off so I can watch it all in it's full glory!!

Sziky is favorite but that does not necessarily mean he will win. Being the underdog gives you some type of advantage as well.


Yes, it can but the thing about Sziky is that he on almost another level. It's not just that Sziky is the best of the top foreigners but he is starting to get into Korean amateur good. He has consistently been able to take games from well known, solid koreans such as In_Dove, DoctorK, and of course now he just recently took 2 games from Pusan and likely could have won another of those.

Not to say I count doty out, but as I see it Sziky is more than just the "favorite".


It's one thing to beat a top korean player in a single game at some point, but taking 2+ games in series against them? That's something else entirely.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Sum41
Profile Joined November 2011
Chile345 Posts
June 06 2012 17:20 GMT
#36
i liked a lot both videos :D, i think this final will be epic, and who could be the guy that will play the winner of ISL3 O_o?
Hydralisk so fasts and dangerous :D
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
June 06 2012 18:01 GMT
#37
Epic OP and videos! Hype!!
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
empty.bottle
Profile Joined July 2009
685 Posts
June 06 2012 18:05 GMT
#38
On June 06 2012 19:28 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 19:15 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On June 06 2012 19:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On June 06 2012 18:39 RedW4rr10r wrote:
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!

oh really ?. im sorry but cr7 first of all


Um, what? cr7? What do you mean? ^^

CRISTIANO RONALDO 7 . HOW DO U NOT KNOW cr7 )


So you'll watch a clown instead of sziky?
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
June 06 2012 20:16 GMT
#39
On June 07 2012 03:05 empty.bottle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 19:28 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On June 06 2012 19:15 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On June 06 2012 19:06 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On June 06 2012 18:39 RedW4rr10r wrote:
I can't wait for saturday! Unfortunately, I will have to choose between European Championship Germany vs. Portugal and ISL 3!
But since European Championship will start this week and ISL 3 will end this week in an epic grand final, I guess I have already chosen

Those two videos are so great! I had to lol at 6:00 mins: + Show Spoiler +
CAN DOTY MAKE A PROPER WALL?


After watching these, I am so fucking hyped and pumped! I'll be dying, if dOTY wins 5-4! Pure adrenalin! :D
GOGO dOTY!!!

oh really ?. im sorry but cr7 first of all


Um, what? cr7? What do you mean? ^^

CRISTIANO RONALDO 7 . HOW DO U NOT KNOW cr7 )


So you'll watch a clown instead of sziky?


I dont want to go off much, but for the record, for a while now, hes not only plays decent but acts as a grown up
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
June 06 2012 20:38 GMT
#40
Let's have some polls in here:

Poll: What do you predict?

Sziky wins 5-0 (8)
 
27%

Sziky wins 5-2 (8)
 
27%

dOTY wins 3-5 (6)
 
20%

Sziky wins 5-1 (3)
 
10%

dOTY wins 4-5 (3)
 
10%

Sziky wins 5-3 (2)
 
7%

Sziky wins 5-4 (0)
 
0%

dOTY wins 2-5 (0)
 
0%

dOTY wins 1-5 (0)
 
0%

dOTY wins 0-5 (0)
 
0%

30 total votes

Your vote: What do you predict?

(Vote): Sziky wins 5-0
(Vote): Sziky wins 5-1
(Vote): Sziky wins 5-2
(Vote): Sziky wins 5-3
(Vote): Sziky wins 5-4
(Vote): dOTY wins 4-5
(Vote): dOTY wins 3-5
(Vote): dOTY wins 2-5
(Vote): dOTY wins 1-5
(Vote): dOTY wins 0-5



Poll: Who are you rooting for?

dOTY (23)
 
62%

Sziky (14)
 
38%

37 total votes

Your vote: Who are you rooting for?

(Vote): Sziky
(Vote): dOTY



BW fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1596
910 728
ggaemo 621
actioN 237
Yoon 219
Hyuk 160
Mong 140
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 94
Hm[arnc] 39
[ Show more ]
soO 35
Bale 24
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 20
Noble 17
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1074
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor767
Other Games
summit1g8927
C9.Mang0299
ceh9282
Happy281
PiGStarcraft184
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS43
trigger8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Rush1259
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 18m
OSC
15h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.