• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7655 users

Altitude's ISL Qualifiers 1-3 - Page 17

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
March 02 2012 19:57 GMT
#321
On March 03 2012 04:38 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 04:14 Sayle wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=137355&currentpage=11#205

o_o

I'm not going to put my opinion on what was done in that thread, only comment: I fail to understand how it deserves a bump now any more than it did at the announcement of the X amount of leagues/tournaments which Semih has played in since the release of SC2 including ISL, GC, iCC-CL and just about anything in between because, it was obviously something that had been neglected before hand...

Just so I don't get anyone raging at me, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped and I'm not saying that it is good that it has been bumped either, just asking why now as opposed to an earlier time?


because afaik they didn't pay attention to previous tournaments.

nut I do feel the same way as chill, ban the guy.
l3wDl-aCe-
Profile Joined April 2008
Germany3 Posts
March 02 2012 20:00 GMT
#322
Looking forward to tomorrow 20 CET on Fish if I'm not mistaken, right?
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
March 02 2012 20:01 GMT
#323
On March 03 2012 05:00 l3wDl-aCe- wrote:
Looking forward to tomorrow 20 CET on Fish if I'm not mistaken, right?

19CET
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7079 Posts
March 02 2012 20:02 GMT
#324
op ISL3
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
March 02 2012 20:15 GMT
#325
On March 03 2012 04:14 Sayle wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=137355&currentpage=11#205

o_o


lmaof !!!
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 11:44:37
March 03 2012 02:16 GMT
#326
damn ! I have PiKe !

shame that I will eliminate him.. I wanted him to qualify !


+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk.. im so fucked xDD


not that much people showed ;(
T H C makes ppl happy
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-04 06:25:40
March 04 2012 06:25 GMT
#327
On March 03 2012 04:38 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 04:14 Sayle wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=137355&currentpage=11#205

o_o

I'm not going to put my opinion on what was done in that thread, only comment: I fail to understand how it deserves a bump now any more than it did at the announcement of the X amount of leagues/tournaments which Semih has played in since the release of SC2 including ISL, GC, iCC-CL and just about anything in between because, it was obviously something that had been neglected before hand...

Just so I don't get anyone raging at me, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped and I'm not saying that it is good that it has been bumped either, just asking why now as opposed to an earlier time?


You do this a lot, "I fail to understand how it deserves a bump... I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped" conflicting arguments...

Edit: Pike your play was amazing btw, gj not a single mistake from what I saw.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-04 07:05:44
March 04 2012 06:52 GMT
#328
On March 04 2012 15:25 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 04:38 Eywa- wrote:
On March 03 2012 04:14 Sayle wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=137355&currentpage=11#205

o_o

I'm not going to put my opinion on what was done in that thread, only comment: I fail to understand how it deserves a bump now any more than it did at the announcement of the X amount of leagues/tournaments which Semih has played in since the release of SC2 including ISL, GC, iCC-CL and just about anything in between because, it was obviously something that had been neglected before hand...

Just so I don't get anyone raging at me, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped and I'm not saying that it is good that it has been bumped either, just asking why now as opposed to an earlier time?


You do this a lot, "I fail to understand how it deserves a bump... I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped" conflicting arguments...

Edit: Pike your play was amazing btw, gj not a single mistake from what I saw.

You do this a lot " Pike your ... I saw." How does your post make any sense? I didn't edit anything out, I swear!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
March 04 2012 07:03 GMT
#329
VODS:

+ Show Spoiler [Leg 2] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 4] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 5] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 8] +
[image loading]

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
March 04 2012 12:15 GMT
#330
No long quoting, but dRaW and Eywa- could you cut it out please?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
PiKe
Profile Joined July 2005
Poland181 Posts
March 04 2012 16:45 GMT
#331
On March 04 2012 16:03 L_Master wrote:
VODS:

+ Show Spoiler [Leg 2] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 4] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 5] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 8] +
[image loading]



where the f*** is my leg ??!!!!11
ggnore
Sneazel
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland152 Posts
March 04 2012 17:49 GMT
#332
ur leg will be casted at 19CET today imo
my leg should be casted at same time too
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 04 2012 18:28 GMT
#333
On March 04 2012 15:52 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2012 15:25 dRaW wrote:
On March 03 2012 04:38 Eywa- wrote:
On March 03 2012 04:14 Sayle wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=137355&currentpage=11#205

o_o

I'm not going to put my opinion on what was done in that thread, only comment: I fail to understand how it deserves a bump now any more than it did at the announcement of the X amount of leagues/tournaments which Semih has played in since the release of SC2 including ISL, GC, iCC-CL and just about anything in between because, it was obviously something that had been neglected before hand...

Just so I don't get anyone raging at me, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped and I'm not saying that it is good that it has been bumped either, just asking why now as opposed to an earlier time?


You do this a lot, "I fail to understand how it deserves a bump... I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be bumped" conflicting arguments...

Edit: Pike your play was amazing btw, gj not a single mistake from what I saw.

You do this a lot " Pike your ... I saw." How does your post make any sense? I didn't edit anything out, I swear!


It was just about your argument to say that the bump Chill made was undeserved, only to later refute your own statement by saying you can see it being deserved... Read the whole thing and maybe it will make sense. No more quotes for me, Game.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7079 Posts
March 04 2012 18:32 GMT
#334
after all those wo in the tours. any changes on the rules ? like remove the limit of try --
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
March 04 2012 18:59 GMT
#335
Maybe all the pros are waiting en masse to snipe all the qualifiers they like the maps of o.oa
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
March 04 2012 19:29 GMT
#336
On March 05 2012 03:59 Pholon wrote:
Maybe all the pros are waiting en masse to snipe all the qualifiers they like the maps of o.oa

;d watch, 200 signups for QF7 incoming.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
March 04 2012 20:33 GMT
#337
On March 04 2012 16:03 L_Master wrote:
VODS:

+ Show Spoiler [Leg 2] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 4] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 5] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Leg 8] +
[image loading]


this is from yesterday right ?
T H C makes ppl happy
RMuSt
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation181 Posts
March 04 2012 21:39 GMT
#338
w.o FTW! 3 finals rofl
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 04 2012 21:43 GMT
#339
Yeah I think that everyone is going to either be packed into the last 2-3 quals or people are just going to forget to sign up. Also are brackets updated? I only know a few of the results ;_;
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
March 04 2012 21:51 GMT
#340
are now
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 180
Nina 114
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
firebathero 74
910 38
NaDa 34
Counter-Strike
Fnx 802
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9449
Liquid`Hasu1713
crisheroes1523
Trikslyr91
Other Games
summit1g6538
Liquid`RaSZi5812
Beastyqt717
shahzam552
ToD234
Pyrionflax216
B2W.Neo214
KnowMe134
JimRising 95
ArmadaUGS84
ZombieGrub77
IndyStarCraft 60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Eskiya23 19
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie1078
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.