Poll: Recommend Loser's Game?
No (13)
87%
Yes (2)
13%
15 total votes
Yes (2)
15 total votes
Your vote: Recommend Loser's Game?
sup
i like how all the right sides are winning on the results spoilers looooooooooooooooooooooool
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
Poll: Recommend Loser's Game? No (13) Yes (2) 15 total votes Your vote: Recommend Loser's Game? sup i like how all the right sides are winning on the results spoilers looooooooooooooooooooooool | ||
|
Fenrax
United States5018 Posts
| ||
|
mustaju
Estonia4505 Posts
| ||
|
smileyyy
Germany1816 Posts
| ||
|
FaCE_1
Canada6185 Posts
On November 25 2010 21:10 smileyyy wrote: damn I just cant get to watch the bw games today.. Hell Boxer is playing right now.. Sucky Internet I cant watch 2 streams at the same time .. gogog jaehoon 2 screen ftw ![]() | ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
| ||
|
smileyyy
Germany1816 Posts
On November 25 2010 21:10 FaCE_1 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2010 21:10 smileyyy wrote: damn I just cant get to watch the bw games today.. Hell Boxer is playing right now.. Sucky Internet I cant watch 2 streams at the same time .. gogog jaehoon 2 screen ftw ![]() I have 2 monitors but the internet is too slow right now but I tuned into gg :D | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
McDonalds
Liechtenstein2244 Posts
| ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
MBC commentators are delirious with joy LOL Edit: thanks Amnesia for the thread! | ||
|
VabuDeltaKaiser
Germany1107 Posts
On November 25 2010 21:11 smileyyy wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2010 21:10 FaCE_1 wrote: On November 25 2010 21:10 smileyyy wrote: damn I just cant get to watch the bw games today.. Hell Boxer is playing right now.. Sucky Internet I cant watch 2 streams at the same time .. gogog jaehoon 2 screen ftw ![]() I have 2 monitors but the internet is too slow right now but I tuned into gg :D i have solid internet to watch both but only one monitor. world is a mess. | ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8137 Posts
Only guy who straight up outplays Flash and yet is so awful. | ||
|
Kyuki
Sweden1867 Posts
SkyHigh disappoint as usually. Although I never held him that high ^^ | ||
|
_Quasar_
Russian Federation4405 Posts
| ||
|
Musoeun
United States4324 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
| ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
also jaehoon XDDD woo 3/3 on this liquibet, 5/6 on the day... mm. lol i'm finally back in top 1000 for liquibet -__- this sucks after being top 100 for like the past two seasons ![]() | ||
|
soujiro_
Uruguay5195 Posts
skyhigh why so bad | ||
|
Too_MuchZerg
Finland2818 Posts
On November 25 2010 23:44 ]343[ wrote: stork :D :D also jaehoon XDDD woo 3/3 on this liquibet, 5/6 on the day... mm. lol i'm finally back in top 1000 for liquibet -__- this sucks after being top 100 for like the past two seasons ![]() You can get 4 points each survivor group... 1 point for each player who qualifies. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|