Ready to yell CHAOLING
Ready to yell HATCHORIE
Ready to yell JEE JAE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Uldridge
Belgium5226 Posts
Ready to yell CHAOLING Ready to yell HATCHORIE Ready to yell JEE JAE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | ||
|
ShadeR
Australia7535 Posts
On February 08 2011 17:00 Uldridge wrote: I'm so ready for this. Ready to yell CHAOLING Ready to yell HATCHORIE Ready to yell JEE JAE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think it's something more like...chogo-ling | ||
|
Uldridge
Belgium5226 Posts
I think it's something more like...chogo-ling Don't you be dissin' ma pronunciatinz | ||
|
FlydRaLiSK
Canada110 Posts
On February 08 2011 17:00 Uldridge wrote: I'm so ready for this. Ready to yell CHAOLING Ready to yell HATCHORIE Ready to yell JEE JAE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO joguhling | ||
|
Ubersturmfuhrer
Finland206 Posts
"This peasant Hydra's amok run ought to be ended with a swift decapitation" ![]() | ||
|
legaton
France1763 Posts
| ||
|
insanet
Peru439 Posts
| ||
|
slappy
United States1271 Posts
And deprived - why do they have to take a week off?! lol jk jk Sadly, I'm actually nervous for Jaedong on this one. He just doesn't look confident recently, or energetic for that matter. Hopefully he recharged his batteries and is gonna come out with the heat! LEE JAE DONG FIGHTING! | ||
|
Kenpachi
United States9908 Posts
| ||
|
Doughboy
United States721 Posts
On February 09 2011 15:00 Kenpachi wrote: what are you people blabbering about? blasphemous. Hydra has this and this is his MSL. So now cheering for JD is blasphemous. If that isn't a sign of the apocalypse I don't know what is. | ||
|
shucklesors
Singapore1176 Posts
there isn't a matchup with more than 50 games played where there is a winning percentage that can match JD's ZvZ ![]() | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
On February 09 2011 22:56 shucklesors wrote: don't worry JD fans, as far as i know or remember, there isn't a matchup with more than 50 games played where there is a winning percentage that can match JD's ZvZ ![]() I know you're talking about their total record/win percentage, but I couldn't resist: 84%. You know one doesn't lose often when I can remember each one of the losses... | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
On February 10 2011 02:34 ]343[ wrote: Show nested quote + On February 09 2011 22:56 shucklesors wrote: don't worry JD fans, as far as i know or remember, there isn't a matchup with more than 50 games played where there is a winning percentage that can match JD's ZvZ ![]() I know you're talking about their total record/win percentage, but I couldn't resist: 84%. You know one doesn't lose often when I can remember each one of the losses... 82% You were saying? | ||
|
Cheeseburgered
United States716 Posts
On February 10 2011 03:00 kuroshiroi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2011 02:34 ]343[ wrote: On February 09 2011 22:56 shucklesors wrote: don't worry JD fans, as far as i know or remember, there isn't a matchup with more than 50 games played where there is a winning percentage that can match JD's ZvZ ![]() I know you're talking about their total record/win percentage, but I couldn't resist: 84%. You know one doesn't lose often when I can remember each one of the losses... 82% You were saying? he wasn't saying anything, he was telling the other guy that there was a matchup that matched jaedong's ZvZ in win rate over 50 games | ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
AHHHHH CAN'T WAIT WITHDRAWAL | ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
| ||
|
amazingoopah
United States1925 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
saltywet
Hong Kong1316 Posts
On February 10 2011 02:34 ]343[ wrote: Show nested quote + On February 09 2011 22:56 shucklesors wrote: don't worry JD fans, as far as i know or remember, there isn't a matchup with more than 50 games played where there is a winning percentage that can match JD's ZvZ ![]() I know you're talking about their total record/win percentage, but I couldn't resist: 84%. You know one doesn't lose often when I can remember each one of the losses... 86.67%. over 60 games ![]() GO GO GO LEE JAEDONG GO GO GO GO GO LEE JAEDONG HWAITING FIRST TO TIE NADA FOR MOST WINS edit: i dont care who wins between zero or great, but i hope for an epic series | ||
|
FakePlasticLove
United States357 Posts
On February 10 2011 10:55 saltywet wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2011 02:34 ]343[ wrote: On February 09 2011 22:56 shucklesors wrote: don't worry JD fans, as far as i know or remember, there isn't a matchup with more than 50 games played where there is a winning percentage that can match JD's ZvZ ![]() I know you're talking about their total record/win percentage, but I couldn't resist: 84%. You know one doesn't lose often when I can remember each one of the losses... 86.67%. over 60 games ![]() GO GO GO LEE JAEDONG GO GO GO GO GO LEE JAEDONG HWAITING FIRST TO TIE NADA FOR MOST WINS edit: i dont care who wins between zero or great, but i hope for an epic series 86% Lets keep this within 50 games. I am curious if there's a better record | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9307 shahzam603 JimRising Day[9].tv471 PiGStarcraft140 ArmadaUGS86 NeuroSwarm73 ViBE55 C9.Mang011 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|