• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7830 users

[MSL] Nate MSL - Ro32 - Group F - Page 15

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 62 Next
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
December 03 2009 11:01 GMT
#281
Erm, so why's everyone going "No way is Saviour beating Bogus on _this_ map?" They just showed the stats so far. It's 2-0 TvZ... Is there some other evidence of map imbalance?
Brood War is alive and well.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 03 2009 11:02 GMT
#282
On December 03 2009 20:01 GeLaar wrote:
Erm, so why's everyone going "No way is Saviour beating Bogus on _this_ map?" They just showed the stats so far. It's 2-0 TvZ... Is there some other evidence of map imbalance?


Probably those 2 island expansions near each main and the giant cliffs and the fact that terran has space to move without fear of getting mega flanked
RIP Aaliyah
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 03 2009 11:02 GMT
#283
Damn, those CJ jackets are so awesome. I want one,
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 11:03:30
December 03 2009 11:02 GMT
#284
Fucking double post.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
December 03 2009 11:02 GMT
#285
On December 03 2009 20:01 GeLaar wrote:
Erm, so why's everyone going "No way is Saviour beating Bogus on _this_ map?" They just showed the stats so far. It's 2-0 TvZ... Is there some other evidence of map imbalance?

Taking a third gas looks awkward. The nats are cliffable I think? Island map.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
nisukeapple
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
314 Posts
December 03 2009 11:03 GMT
#286
On December 03 2009 20:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think I could concentrate with the booth girls. not because they'd arouse me, I just really hate people watching me do stuff. I can't think of anything that bugs me more.


what if she leaned over and whispered something in your ear about a little favor after winning a game ?
feel free to msn at me
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
December 03 2009 11:03 GMT
#287
On December 03 2009 19:56 mmgoose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 19:54 TwoToneTerran wrote:
On December 03 2009 19:53 SuperArc wrote:
On December 03 2009 19:52 TwoToneTerran wrote:
So hey, guys, this MSL with all it's potential for star class players playing well is totally going great. I mean we've got Stor- er, Bis-er, Cal-uh. =(


hey! at least we have fant- >_> But JD killer Mov-no..


At this rate, Flash is gonna lose to Hyvaa and Saint. =(


nah. flash only loses to friends.


Flash probably only makes friends with people who can beat him haha
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 03 2009 11:03 GMT
#288
On December 03 2009 20:03 nisukeapple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 20:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think I could concentrate with the booth girls. not because they'd arouse me, I just really hate people watching me do stuff. I can't think of anything that bugs me more.


what if she leaned over and whispered something in your ear about a little favor after winning a game ?


not interested

gimme yellow or go.go instead plz
RIP Aaliyah
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
December 03 2009 11:03 GMT
#289
On December 03 2009 20:00 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 20:00 538 wrote:
On December 03 2009 19:58 SuperArc wrote:
On December 03 2009 19:57 538 wrote:
On December 03 2009 19:55 mmgoose wrote:
wtf bisu was like more than 4/1 on!

weather perhaps?

wtf why we do we have to look for some outside reason (maps:-p, wrist, weather), it was a critical mismicro, it happens. He still has at least one game to go.
We will have Savior vs Bisu btw


It wasnt a mis-micro. It was horrible decision making.

You seriously think it was his decision to camp the wounded shuttle far out in front of his dragoons?


No, but it was his decision to pressure (while having a huge advantage) with a small shuttle.

There was nothing wrong with the pressure, he could have pulled it off easily with the reavers. He didnt have to kill all the forces of Guemchi, just stall and whittle them down until his 3rd fully kicked in.
BW fighting!
nisukeapple
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
314 Posts
December 03 2009 11:04 GMT
#290
On December 03 2009 20:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 20:03 nisukeapple wrote:
On December 03 2009 20:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think I could concentrate with the booth girls. not because they'd arouse me, I just really hate people watching me do stuff. I can't think of anything that bugs me more.


what if she leaned over and whispered something in your ear about a little favor after winning a game ?


not interested

gimme yellow or go.go instead plz


what if it was gogo in ninja disguise ?
whut then
feel free to msn at me
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
December 03 2009 11:04 GMT
#291
On December 03 2009 20:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 20:03 nisukeapple wrote:
On December 03 2009 20:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think I could concentrate with the booth girls. not because they'd arouse me, I just really hate people watching me do stuff. I can't think of anything that bugs me more.


what if she leaned over and whispered something in your ear about a little favor after winning a game ?


not interested

gimme yellow or go.go instead plz


I get Yellow. But Go.go?
Brood War is alive and well.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 03 2009 11:05 GMT
#292
On December 03 2009 20:04 nisukeapple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 20:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On December 03 2009 20:03 nisukeapple wrote:
On December 03 2009 20:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think I could concentrate with the booth girls. not because they'd arouse me, I just really hate people watching me do stuff. I can't think of anything that bugs me more.


what if she leaned over and whispered something in your ear about a little favor after winning a game ?


not interested

gimme yellow or go.go instead plz


what if it was gogo in ninja disguise ?
whut then


what

i can't tell if you're making a joke or if you can't stop yourself from saying irrelevant things.
RIP Aaliyah
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 11:05:54
December 03 2009 11:05 GMT
#293
YEAH LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED
POGGERS
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
December 03 2009 11:05 GMT
#294
maybe its the NATE curse. The Nate osl was also terrible.
Bisu... ;-(
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
December 03 2009 11:06 GMT
#295
sAviOr overlord going right direction
autowin
POGGERS
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
December 03 2009 11:06 GMT
#296
I have to say tho, I might actually prefer Bisu keeping his agressive style even tho he's not doing too hot as opposed to switching to a "safe" style that might not be his. That does not mean, however, that you can go and fuck about with a shuttle with 2 reavers in it at moments like that. The reason the Bisu build and his other agressive styles work is because he performs m so well, if he just fecks up at the places he takes risk he might as well play safe ^^
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 03 2009 11:07 GMT
#297
Bogus at 11
MJY at 7
LetMeShine
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
979 Posts
December 03 2009 11:07 GMT
#298
Bogus walling in. Savior sends his overlord in the right direction.
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
December 03 2009 11:07 GMT
#299
Very lucky overlord for Savior Just like the old days.
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
December 03 2009 11:07 GMT
#300
On December 03 2009 20:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 20:03 nisukeapple wrote:
On December 03 2009 20:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think I could concentrate with the booth girls. not because they'd arouse me, I just really hate people watching me do stuff. I can't think of anything that bugs me more.


what if she leaned over and whispered something in your ear about a little favor after winning a game ?


not interested

gimme yellow or go.go instead plz


Don't lie Helvetica! I've seen your wallpaper girls! You love the yellow girls
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.