• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9547 users

[Spoiler] - Perfectman vs Iris (SPL playoffs) - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
August 01 2009 20:32 GMT
#21
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now
Enter a Uh
Radical
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States481 Posts
August 01 2009 20:44 GMT
#22
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
August 01 2009 21:09 GMT
#23
On August 02 2009 05:32 jtan wrote:
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now


On August 02 2009 05:44 Radical wrote:
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.


Apparently, some people are just blind to neglect reading the first paragraph.... I mean did I or did I not warn you for spoilers on the FIRST FREAKING PARAGRAPH before you can read any further?!?!

1. This may contain spoilers from last night's Starcraft Proleague Playoffs Semi-Final match between OZ vs CJ so.... if you're like "OMG, SPOILERS" then I suggest you run away as soon as you see this, wash your face about 5 times, then go to either my stream, mystlord stream or youtube.com to watch yesterday's Proleague matches before coming here again!


Seriously Radical, if that's some sort of a way to piss me off especially when you obviously didn't see the matches when there are spoilers, threads and VODs already up, you did a good job since I have no clue why else you would come to this thread making such a post.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-01 21:16:15
August 01 2009 21:13 GMT
#24
Wow perfect topic! This kid is something! Hopefully he won't pull a Movie next time he play.

"Perfectman is perfect
That's why he's perfectman.

If he wasn't perfect, he wouldn't call himself perfectman now, WOULD HE?!"

-a comment from youtube

simple enough but true isn't it?
ggaemo fan
ZzZzAnG
Profile Joined May 2008
United States109 Posts
August 01 2009 21:18 GMT
#25
seriously it was only one game..
ZoMg -,.-
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
August 01 2009 21:18 GMT
#26
On August 02 2009 06:09 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 05:32 jtan wrote:
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now


Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 05:44 Radical wrote:
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.


Apparently, some people are just blind to neglect reading the first paragraph.... I mean did I or did I not warn you for spoilers on the FIRST FREAKING PARAGRAPH before you can read any further?!?!

Show nested quote +
1. This may contain spoilers from last night's Starcraft Proleague Playoffs Semi-Final match between OZ vs CJ so.... if you're like "OMG, SPOILERS" then I suggest you run away as soon as you see this, wash your face about 5 times, then go to either my stream, mystlord stream or youtube.com to watch yesterday's Proleague matches before coming here again!


Seriously Radical, if that's some sort of a way to piss me off especially when you obviously didn't see the matches when there are spoilers, threads and VODs already up, you did a good job since I have no clue why else you would come to this thread making such a post.


Read their posts... they said the TITLE gave away what happened. Not the thread content.



All that aside, nice writeup. Despite Iris flopping to Perfectman, it was a good win, and a good debut match. I've said it hundreds of times that these little no-namer guys are going to be probably a bigger part of the Playoffs than the big names.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
natturner
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
342 Posts
August 01 2009 21:18 GMT
#27
(P)PerfectMan is mad baller
This nigga done stole my bike.
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
August 01 2009 21:21 GMT
#28
On August 02 2009 06:09 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 05:32 jtan wrote:
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now


Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 05:44 Radical wrote:
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.


Apparently, some people are just blind to neglect reading the first paragraph.... I mean did I or did I not warn you for spoilers on the FIRST FREAKING PARAGRAPH before you can read any further?!?!

you don't get it, this is like making a thread called "BOXER WINS OSL" and then first sentence inside is "WARNING! Might contain OSL spoilers"
Enter a Uh
Murdoink
Profile Joined March 2009
Chile1219 Posts
August 01 2009 21:34 GMT
#29
yay my gif was used haha
can't wait to witness more perfection
PERFECTMAN FOR ACE TONIGHT LOL
SNARF HWAITING
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-01 22:03:37
August 01 2009 21:34 GMT
#30
On August 02 2009 06:21 jtan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 06:09 QuickStriker wrote:
On August 02 2009 05:32 jtan wrote:
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now


On August 02 2009 05:44 Radical wrote:
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.


Apparently, some people are just blind to neglect reading the first paragraph.... I mean did I or did I not warn you for spoilers on the FIRST FREAKING PARAGRAPH before you can read any further?!?!

you don't get it, this is like making a thread called "BOXER WINS OSL" and then first sentence inside is "WARNING! Might contain OSL spoilers"


You know what, I give up. I feel like the more I try to argue and talk about this, the more I see myself as the bad evil guy. I mean I make a thread and try my best input and effort into it and every single time, there's always such one or two individuals blocking my path from a perfect thread. Always one single person ruining the entire thread for us. God, really now? This is exactly why I stopped making OP and threads, because people like you exist in TL bashing my methods, ideals and etc. Well, congrats, you just ruined a perfect day for me, perfect moment for (P)PerfectMan and definitely a perfect analysis for the most of us.

Edit: One last thing, I still can't understand the necessary of your posts of coming here and just posting the mistakes I made when you couldn't obviously just shut yourself up from all this as well as the other guy when no one else here is complaining nor made that comments except you guys. Care to explain?
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-01 21:43:22
August 01 2009 21:43 GMT
#31
This thread needs these graphics

Winning percentage last night: %100 jaedong %100 perfectman %0 effort
Career win percentage vs T: %100 perfectman %70.41 flash %64.67 jaedong %61.19 bisu
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-01 21:48:20
August 01 2009 21:44 GMT
#32
On August 02 2009 06:34 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 06:21 jtan wrote:
On August 02 2009 06:09 QuickStriker wrote:
On August 02 2009 05:32 jtan wrote:
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now


On August 02 2009 05:44 Radical wrote:
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.


Apparently, some people are just blind to neglect reading the first paragraph.... I mean did I or did I not warn you for spoilers on the FIRST FREAKING PARAGRAPH before you can read any further?!?!

you don't get it, this is like making a thread called "BOXER WINS OSL" and then first sentence inside is "WARNING! Might contain OSL spoilers"


You know what, I give up. I feel like the more I try to argue and talk about this, the more I see myself as the bad evil guy. I mean I make a thread and try my best input and effort into it and every single time, there's always such one or two individuals blocking my path from a perfect thread. Always one single person ruining the entire thread for us. God, really now? This is exactly why I stopped making OP and threads, because people like you exist in TL bashing my methods, ideals and etc. Well, congrats, you just ruined a perfect day for me, perfect moment for (P)PerfectMan and definitely a perfect analysis for the most of us.

I can understand your feeling, the op is actually really nice, but you have to understand I got pissed when I'm spoiled like that, that set was so important

counter-edit:
Edit: One last thing, I still understand the necessary of your posts of coming here and just posting the mistakes I made when you couldn't obviously just shut yourself up from all this as well as the other guy when no one else here is complaining nor made that comments except you guys. Care to explain?

1. Impulsive post because I was really pissed at being spoiled
2. Making some mod change the title to avoild spoilers for other people

Since I've seen the last games now I'll comment on the actual content of the thread:
I was really surprised at how solid his build and micro was. Even through iris build was bad against perfectmans it wasn't only a BO win, he handled that attack amazingly!

Still, I'd like to see how he performs in longer games, this one didn't really show much. But since he's with JD, he's probably getting good practice~~ Looking forward to see him play in the future. Actually, too bad he isn't playing for Oz tomorrow.
Enter a Uh
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
August 01 2009 21:45 GMT
#33
Perfectman is perfect. Can't we leave it at that for now?
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
August 01 2009 21:45 GMT
#34
If Perfectman wins his next 2 matches and does a ceremony I am changing my favourite team icon to Oz.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Sonu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada577 Posts
August 01 2009 21:47 GMT
#35
im gonna play the devil's advocate.

Why, after 1 game, is he getting so much hype. Yes it was a well deserved win, and it was a very well deserved super fantastical espialadoshus type of ceremony. But, we have to wait till he plays like in most of his games. Other wise, JD is going to be OZ's ace player (sorry if i sound off topic, but from the hype it sounds like Perfectman might become OZ's next best thing).

Perfectman- either a fluke, or might turn into another effort...

Besides remember the last time a pro gamer was hyped alot? Remember someone by the ID Sea[Shield]?
"I really like this wall-in, because its not a fucking wall" - DAy[9]
pR0gR4m3R
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain1446 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-01 21:55:55
August 01 2009 21:47 GMT
#36
Recently, Kespa established a rule against celebrations that could disrespect rivals, being sanctionable.

This was due to FBH celebrations

Is it sanctionable this way??

[image loading]
StarCraft-ESP.com Admin - Spanish StarCraft Community
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
August 01 2009 21:52 GMT
#37
On August 02 2009 06:34 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2009 06:21 jtan wrote:
On August 02 2009 06:09 QuickStriker wrote:
On August 02 2009 05:32 jtan wrote:
ffffffffffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk

not exactly likely perfectman lost with that title

gonna watch the games now


On August 02 2009 05:44 Radical wrote:
I agree, it's pretty dumb to have that as the thread title and THEN warn of spoilers inside the thread.


Apparently, some people are just blind to neglect reading the first paragraph.... I mean did I or did I not warn you for spoilers on the FIRST FREAKING PARAGRAPH before you can read any further?!?!

you don't get it, this is like making a thread called "BOXER WINS OSL" and then first sentence inside is "WARNING! Might contain OSL spoilers"


You know what, I give up. I feel like the more I try to argue and talk about this, the more I see myself as the bad evil guy. I mean I make a thread and try my best input and effort into it and every single time, there's always such one or two individuals blocking my path from a perfect thread. Always one single person ruining the entire thread for us. God, really now? This is exactly why I stopped making OP and threads, because people like you exist in TL bashing my methods, ideals and etc. Well, congrats, you just ruined a perfect day for me, perfect moment for (P)PerfectMan and definitely a perfect analysis for the most of us.

Edit: One last thing, I still understand the necessary of your posts of coming here and just posting the mistakes I made when you couldn't obviously just shut yourself up from all this as well as the other guy when no one else here is complaining nor made that comments except you guys. Care to explain?


So because you made a title that blatantly spoils games from last night, we're not supposed to be annoyed?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
August 01 2009 21:54 GMT
#38
On August 02 2009 06:47 Sonu wrote:
im gonna play the devil's advocate.

Why, after 1 game, is he getting so much hype. Yes it was a well deserved win, and it was a very well deserved super fantastical espialadoshus type of ceremony. But, we have to wait till he plays like in most of his games. Other wise, JD is going to be OZ's ace player (sorry if i sound off topic, but from the hype it sounds like Perfectman might become OZ's next best thing).

Perfectman- either a fluke, or might turn into another effort...

Besides remember the last time a pro gamer was hyped alot? Remember someone by the ID Sea[Shield]?


It's a joke, like the thread about Guemchi after he beat Bisu..
BW forever || Thall
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
August 01 2009 22:04 GMT
#39
I appreciate the effort you put into the op, but after 1 game this is incredibly silly, sorry
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
August 01 2009 22:31 GMT
#40
Renamed the thread so people don't accidentally get spoiled until it gets buried. Too bad you didn't put this effort into something really good or useful
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 706
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 100
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc8170
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1534
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1130
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 163
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby3068
summit1g2709
FrodaN765
Beastyqt719
ceh9567
ArmadaUGS198
byalli197
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe160
Hui .145
shahzam95
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1580
League of Legends
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• WagamamaTV238
• Shiphtur205
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h
Stellar Fest
18h
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.