http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=91391&db=issue
From what I gather, it is another, boring, crappy, generic Korean MMORPG.
MSL seems to be getting desperate

| Forum Index > BW General |
|
GTR
51694 Posts
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=91391&db=issue From what I gather, it is another, boring, crappy, generic Korean MMORPG. MSL seems to be getting desperate ![]() | ||
|
il0seonpurpose
Korea (South)5638 Posts
| ||
|
sixghost
United States2096 Posts
| ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
| ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
This OSL and MSL sponsors are kinda bleh. Seems like MBC was originally going after http://www.boram.com/ (huge Korean company), but why did they go with these guys... | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
+the coloring banners of MSL were awesome (Green ftw!) I'll miss Firebathero's special dancing guy icon ![]() | ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
On January 02 2009 16:36 MrHoon wrote: Clubday was atleast backed by MTV and shit This OSL and MSL sponsors are kinda bleh. Seems like MBC was originally going after http://www.boram.com/ (huge Korean company), but why did they go with these guys... I want the golden days to come back again. Where Coca-Cola, Panasonic and Olympus sponsored OSLs.... | ||
|
Realpenguin
8253 Posts
On January 02 2009 16:45 GTR-2-Go wrote: Show nested quote + On January 02 2009 16:36 MrHoon wrote: Clubday was atleast backed by MTV and shit This OSL and MSL sponsors are kinda bleh. Seems like MBC was originally going after http://www.boram.com/ (huge Korean company), but why did they go with these guys... I want the golden days to come back again. Where Coca-Cola, Panasonic and Olympus sponsored OSLs.... I want another YOU ARE THE GOLF KING MSL Prize money is still the same as always, right? | ||
|
PobTheCad
Australia893 Posts
On January 02 2009 16:45 GTR-2-Go wrote: Show nested quote + On January 02 2009 16:36 MrHoon wrote: Clubday was atleast backed by MTV and shit This OSL and MSL sponsors are kinda bleh. Seems like MBC was originally going after http://www.boram.com/ (huge Korean company), but why did they go with these guys... I want the golden days to come back again. Where Coca-Cola, Panasonic and Olympus sponsored OSLs.... they'll be back for SC2 sadly we cannot expect this games glory years to last forever | ||
|
writer22816
United States5775 Posts
On January 02 2009 16:48 Realpenguin wrote: I want another YOU ARE THE GOLF KING MSL +1 | ||
|
Initial_H.C.
Canada560 Posts
| ||
|
Trumpet
United States1936 Posts
On January 02 2009 16:48 Realpenguin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 02 2009 16:45 GTR-2-Go wrote: On January 02 2009 16:36 MrHoon wrote: Clubday was atleast backed by MTV and shit This OSL and MSL sponsors are kinda bleh. Seems like MBC was originally going after http://www.boram.com/ (huge Korean company), but why did they go with these guys... I want the golden days to come back again. Where Coca-Cola, Panasonic and Olympus sponsored OSLs.... I want another YOU ARE THE GOLF KING MSL Prize money is still the same as always, right? I've always kinda stared at that one in amazement. Anyone mind giving me a history lesson on how a name like that comes up? ![]() | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
xxsaznpride
United States506 Posts
On January 02 2009 16:36 clazziquai wrote: I'll miss Firebathero's special dancing guy icon ![]() | ||
|
parkin
1091 Posts
| ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
| ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
On January 02 2009 17:48 parkin wrote: must. buy. pringles. me too ![]() | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
| ||
|
thunk
United States6233 Posts
On January 02 2009 18:09 Waxangel wrote: I think it might be of interest to some if I mention that Batoo is operated by OnMedia, the mother company of OGN. So even the OSL is getting a kind of in-house financing. Does this mean that people are having trouble finding OSL/MSL sponsors? | ||
|
eX-Corgh
Russian Federation386 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Mini Horang2 Soma BeSt Larva Soulkey Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2939 singsing2016 B2W.Neo950 hiko779 byalli443 KnowMe129 Liquid`VortiX117 QueenE89 Mew2King76 Trikslyr40 Railgan16 ZerO(Twitch)13 Chillindude1 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|