• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

Let's Go 3 - 6! - Format, Schedule, and More! - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
37 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Q~Bert
Profile Joined June 2006
United States670 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 18:26:47
April 30 2019 18:26 GMT
#21
On May 01 2019 02:17 Models wrote:
Yeah what the hell? Models hurt some of your friends feelings by saying 'noob' and you know I'll win the whole thing? Damn dude thats low even for Sugo (who I literally have never spoken to before)


You deserve a ban for simply referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

And you hurt no one's feelings, if anything, people feel sorry for you.
aka: Yaj
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
April 30 2019 18:37 GMT
#22
Cele thinks that you have interesting ban policies in murica.
Broodwar for life!
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 18:41:51
April 30 2019 18:39 GMT
#23
I must say I would take yaj over models any day of the week.

Haha j/k I don't know it's a hard choice I like them both
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
seriosity
Profile Joined July 2009
United States214 Posts
April 30 2019 19:16 GMT
#24
Situation has been clarified. Models is allowed to participate.

Moving on...
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
April 30 2019 19:18 GMT
#25
free yaj
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
April 30 2019 19:29 GMT
#26
Is yaj even man enough to enter tournaments?
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Q~Bert
Profile Joined June 2006
United States670 Posts
April 30 2019 22:45 GMT
#27
On May 01 2019 04:29 SCC-Faust wrote:
Is yaj even man enough to enter tournaments?


I only play moneymatches
aka: Yaj
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-01 14:21:42
May 01 2019 13:55 GMT
#28
Not sure why people care who I ban or not. And not sure why TT1 is getting involved or cares, has nothing to do with him. Models is unbanned as per the request of Fujikara, so you can thank him. Not really much else to discuss.

I'm helping because I like Ty2 and Seri, thought it's a cool initiative, and I personally like to see casts on weekends while BSL is out of session. Let's not ruin a good thing...

As a final note, if you guys don't like it, then don't play or watch. It's pretty simple.
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
May 01 2019 14:37 GMT
#29
On May 01 2019 22:55 ProtossGG wrote:
Not sure why people care who I ban or not. And not sure why TT1 is getting involved or cares, has nothing to do with him. Models is unbanned as per the request of Fujikara, so you can thank him. Not really much else to discuss.

I'm helping because I like Ty2 and Seri, thought it's a cool initiative, and I personally like to see casts on weekends while BSL is out of session. Let's not ruin a good thing...

As a final note, if you guys don't like it, then don't play or watch. It's pretty simple.

Schamtoo much?
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-01 14:44:52
May 01 2019 14:42 GMT
#30
On May 01 2019 23:37 EndingLife wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 22:55 ProtossGG wrote:
Not sure why people care who I ban or not. And not sure why TT1 is getting involved or cares, has nothing to do with him. Models is unbanned as per the request of Fujikara, so you can thank him. Not really much else to discuss.

I'm helping because I like Ty2 and Seri, thought it's a cool initiative, and I personally like to see casts on weekends while BSL is out of session. Let's not ruin a good thing...

As a final note, if you guys don't like it, then don't play or watch. It's pretty simple.

Schamtoo much?


EL, you don't even play, except the 3 infamous S rank accounts that you have which are all 5-0... anyways, don't want to argue as there is nothing to argue or discuss.

Good luck to anyone eligible on Saturday.
Q~Bert
Profile Joined June 2006
United States670 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-01 15:14:30
May 01 2019 15:12 GMT
#31
On May 01 2019 22:55 ProtossGG wrote:
Not sure why people care who I ban or not. And not sure why TT1 is getting involved or cares, has nothing to do with him. Models is unbanned as per the request of Fujikara, so you can thank him. Not really much else to discuss.

I'm helping because I like Ty2 and Seri, thought it's a cool initiative, and I personally like to see casts on weekends while BSL is out of session. Let's not ruin a good thing...

As a final note, if you guys don't like it, then don't play or watch. It's pretty simple.


And I suppose it was Seri and Ty2's initiative to exclude me from participating and not solely yours? Face it bro, you're an insecure control freak who derives his self worth from power trips that you actively pursue. It's for the same reasons you begged Eon to make you mod on his twitch channel so that you can throw around your ban hammer and you are the only one who does so.

Also, just so you can't jerk off later to your supposed satisfaction of buying your way into playing god of a small tournament keep in mind how retarded one must be to openly ban a player who never asked to play and has not competed in a tournament in over 6 months.
aka: Yaj
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-01 15:28:36
May 01 2019 15:16 GMT
#32
On May 02 2019 00:12 Q~Bert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 22:55 ProtossGG wrote:
Not sure why people care who I ban or not. And not sure why TT1 is getting involved or cares, has nothing to do with him. Models is unbanned as per the request of Fujikara, so you can thank him. Not really much else to discuss.

I'm helping because I like Ty2 and Seri, thought it's a cool initiative, and I personally like to see casts on weekends while BSL is out of session. Let's not ruin a good thing...

As a final note, if you guys don't like it, then don't play or watch. It's pretty simple.


And I suppose it was Seri and Ty2's initiative to exclude me from participating and not solely yours? Face it bro, you're an insecure control freak who derives his self worth from power trips that you actively pursue. It's for the same reasons you begged Eon to make you mod on his twitch channel so that you can throw around your ban hammer and you are the only one who does so.

Also, just so you can't jerk off later to your supposed satisfaction of buying your way into playing god of a small tournament keep in mind how retarded one must be to openly ban a player who never asked to play and has not competed in a tournament in over 6 months.


I actually only did that because I knew it would anger you. I was right

And for the record, I didn't "Beg" anyone for a Mod. Eon and I are in the same clan, I don't think it's strange to see me having mod there lol. If you make 20 different twitch accounts and keep coming there to harass him, I'd think you deserve a ban... continually mocking his appearance, his job, etc. Pretty sure that's what a Mod is supposed to do. I'm actually surprised that you feel you shouldn't be banned given the way you act on his twitch channel.

Anyways, no need to change the conversation. Still not sure why you're posting. Conversation is over and there's nothing for you to complain about because I don't care what you have to say. Just don't watch the cast if this upsets you so much, problem solved.
Q~Bert
Profile Joined June 2006
United States670 Posts
May 01 2019 15:30 GMT
#33
Dude. I was literally in the chat when you asked him 3x to make you mod.

I post because I will take any opportunity presented to berate a sociopath. You're clearly still going to jerk off to your non existent victory over excluding a player who wasn't going to participate in the first place and judging by the appearance of your girl - I can't blame you.
aka: Yaj
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
May 01 2019 15:32 GMT
#34
On May 02 2019 00:30 Q~Bert wrote:
Dude. I was literally in the chat when you asked him 3x to make you mod.

I post because I will take any opportunity presented to berate a sociopath. You're clearly still going to jerk off to your non existent victory over excluding a player who wasn't going to participate in the first place and judging by the appearance of your girl - I can't blame you.


Ok.
seriosity
Profile Joined July 2009
United States214 Posts
May 03 2019 14:06 GMT
#35
Glad to see Qbert is as pleasant as ever.
Q~Bert
Profile Joined June 2006
United States670 Posts
May 03 2019 14:12 GMT
#36
You bumped this thread to incite drama. You have FBW for that. Get a life you fkin tool.
aka: Yaj
seriosity
Profile Joined July 2009
United States214 Posts
May 03 2019 14:20 GMT
#37
Thanks Ty2/Sugo for hosting this again. :D
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
May 03 2019 15:13 GMT
#38
--- Nuked ---
Writer
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 903
SteadfastSC464
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 160
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 160
ProTech148
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
soO 20
Trap 20
Terrorterran 19
Bale 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 11
Free 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi930
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 218
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE98
Mew2King80
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Dewaltoss48
ToD32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur233
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 13m
Stellar Fest
20h 13m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.