![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/NFoqx1c.jpg)
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/SlQiaqC.jpg)
#1 on votes by almost 350 votes~ thank you for voting ;d
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
CadenZie
Korea (South)545 Posts
![]() ![]() #1 on votes by almost 350 votes~ thank you for voting ;d | ||
|
ninazerg
United States7291 Posts
Which is technically true. | ||
|
Yanokabo
268 Posts
| ||
|
badpenny
Canada54 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheEmo
Singapore1170 Posts
On November 02 2018 03:32 badpenny wrote: I really appreciate the juxtaposition of the male players trying to look hardcore in front of that fireball and Cadenzie wearing giraffe ears LOL I know right, they should've positioned her next to JD! | ||
|
CadenZie
Korea (South)545 Posts
group drawing for ro8 tomorrow | ||
|
sc19980331
China1609 Posts
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/538860-afreecatv-bj-destruction-season-2 VOD http://bjmatch.afreecatv.com/?page=FINAL Pic from http://m.afreecatv.com/jaedong23 ![]() | ||
|
sc19980331
China1609 Posts
Poster ![]() | ||
|
zerglingling
131 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
Highgamer
1472 Posts
| ||
|
CadenZie
Korea (South)545 Posts
| ||
|
Wonk
546 Posts
| ||
|
seom
South Africa491 Posts
| ||
|
CadenZie
Korea (South)545 Posts
| ||
|
Highgamer
1472 Posts
Congratulations, "Cadenzie[LMAO]", lmao I didn't quite get where that sera-_- player came from in the end as final bosseress, I don't think I skipped any games by accident | ||
|
blunderfulguy
United States1415 Posts
I mean, I know this is the "Cadenzie on Afreeca" thread but c'mon! ![]() Gogo! https://www.twitch.tv/starcraft | ||
|
warandpeaches
16 Posts
| ||
|
fLyiNgDroNe
Belgium4130 Posts
| ||
|
Highgamer
1472 Posts
This combo Artosis and Cadenzie was not bad imo. Also because Artosis knows how to carry if he has a new co-caster, finds the right mix of analysis and hype most of the time, and here he adapted to Cadenzies contribution pretty well. Kudos to him. | ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Larva Soma Rush BeSt Hyuk firebathero Dewaltoss [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games hiko1319 FrodaN1145 DeMusliM384 Livibee198 ArmadaUGS150 KnowMe133 XBOCT128 XaKoH QueenE86 C9.Mang075 Mew2King74 Beastyqt13 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|