| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
Patriot.dlk
Sweden5462 Posts
| ||
|
2dd
Belgium421 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MyLittlePwny
Canada171 Posts
| ||
|
MiLktoast
United States257 Posts
| ||
|
FireBatLover
United States203 Posts
tanks for sharing! | ||
|
Return
Ivory Coast859 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
| ||
|
SCNewb
Canada2210 Posts
| ||
|
Guybrush
Spain4744 Posts
On August 07 2006 15:44 Rekrul wrote: Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills. At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach. I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming. Mother fucker raped me twice with ease. Mantoss all the way. He was Reach, and it was coming. Best post by far ![]() | ||
|
shasin
Romania899 Posts
... it ends. More videos pls, funny videos, gossip gossip, tell more about chojja, more more. Pls! | ||
|
Liquid`RaSZi
Netherlands2766 Posts
| ||
|
StarN
United States2587 Posts
Peter is still my hero :O Awesome thread Rek, made me laugh | ||
|
G5
United States2921 Posts
awesome post man~ | ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
| ||
|
SpaCe)Ment-rA
Canada389 Posts
That was awesome man! I respect you now. Long live Rekrul and Peter the Great! | ||
|
oshibori_probe
United States2937 Posts
On August 07 2006 15:48 Rekrul wrote: I was once on b.net discussing with a few fine fellows about the Korean whore houses, different kinds, prices, and services (not that I have been to them, I just know). Testie then chimed in and said something to the effect of "Wow rek you are a pathetic scumbag. What kind of a loser goes to a whore." While his 14 year old girlfriend was in the channel. ROFLMAO testie got pwned if trash talking could be a pimpest play | ||
|
new_construct
Canada1041 Posts
On August 09 2006 07:02 SpaCe)Ment-rA wrote: Wow, I used to hate you rekrul. But those 41 posts were art and gold! That was awesome man! I respect you now. Long live Rekrul and Peter the Great! you actually counted the number of his posts? | ||
|
SpaCe)Ment-rA
Canada389 Posts
Victory is mine! | ||
|
shasin
Romania899 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3068 summit1g2709 FrodaN765 Beastyqt719 ceh9567 ArmadaUGS198 byalli197 C9.Mang0165 KnowMe160 Hui .145 shahzam95 Mew2King65 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|