• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8898 users

Active brood war clan - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 06 2011 16:46 GMT
#181
Can I join?
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
oo_xerox
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States852 Posts
April 06 2011 17:07 GMT
#182
On April 07 2011 00:43 DorF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 15:13 oo_xerox wrote:
Reading this kind of threads makes me so sad of not being able to enter b.nets or play with anyone outside of CUba.......damn so depressing

Why can't you o_O ?

Cuba has 56k dial up conections, and all the ports (or something like that) closed except the one used for downloading etc, which means that i cant acces any server like b.net iccup etc
I could get a more coherent article by gluing a Sharpie to a dog's cook and letting it hump the page.
Kal_rA1
Profile Joined January 2011
160 Posts
April 06 2011 18:41 GMT
#183
On April 07 2011 02:07 oo_xerox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 00:43 DorF wrote:
On April 06 2011 15:13 oo_xerox wrote:
Reading this kind of threads makes me so sad of not being able to enter b.nets or play with anyone outside of CUba.......damn so depressing

Why can't you o_O ?

Cuba has 56k dial up conections, and all the ports (or something like that) closed except the one used for downloading etc, which means that i cant acces any server like b.net iccup etc

shit bro.. that really really sucks
no way around it? proxy or something?
Jaedong Oz
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
April 06 2011 18:48 GMT
#184
there is even a cuban server.. so it is possible, that's just your internet configuration, probably;)
LML
oo_xerox
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States852 Posts
April 06 2011 20:48 GMT
#185
Yes, but the conections used to enter the cuban server arent the ones that are available to public. Those conection are reserved for some workplaces (i upload everything related to our events from a friends work were the conection is like broadban, he even enters iccup) but the internet that i have, which is the only one available for public use is very restricted.

About the proxy thing, i also tried that, but it lags so much, apparently the proxy thing takes so freaking much from my conection that leaves nothing available for starcraft lol

I could get a more coherent article by gluing a Sharpie to a dog's cook and letting it hump the page.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 06 2011 21:16 GMT
#186
On April 07 2011 00:56 duncan.mc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 00:09 L_Master wrote:
On April 06 2011 23:28 eeniebear wrote:
Hey, so is Saturday going to be on Skype? Is there like an sgs skype channel or something?


Sure, why not. I'll figure out how to set that up and let ya'll know later today.


There is an sGs skype channel. I can add you two if you give me your skype name.

Also, I should actually be available this weekend for the first time in about a month or so. I'll join in on the practice session.

sGs.Smile


luciditymasters on skype.

On April 07 2011 01:46 fabiano wrote:
Can I join?


Yea, its open to all.



Okay so for those that have skype be in the sGs channel, and we will meet as well in op sGs on ICCup.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 06 2011 22:24 GMT
#187
On April 07 2011 06:16 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 00:56 duncan.mc wrote:
On April 07 2011 00:09 L_Master wrote:
On April 06 2011 23:28 eeniebear wrote:
Hey, so is Saturday going to be on Skype? Is there like an sgs skype channel or something?


Sure, why not. I'll figure out how to set that up and let ya'll know later today.


There is an sGs skype channel. I can add you two if you give me your skype name.

Also, I should actually be available this weekend for the first time in about a month or so. I'll join in on the practice session.

sGs.Smile


luciditymasters on skype.

Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 01:46 fabiano wrote:
Can I join?


Yea, its open to all.



Okay so for those that have skype be in the sGs channel, and we will meet as well in op sGs on ICCup.


Yeah! Thanks man!

I'm a Instant Messenger newbie, I've a skype account however I haven't figured out how to join in a channel yet, so yeah, how do you do it?
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 06 2011 22:40 GMT
#188
On April 07 2011 07:24 fabiano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 06:16 L_Master wrote:
On April 07 2011 00:56 duncan.mc wrote:
On April 07 2011 00:09 L_Master wrote:
On April 06 2011 23:28 eeniebear wrote:
Hey, so is Saturday going to be on Skype? Is there like an sgs skype channel or something?


Sure, why not. I'll figure out how to set that up and let ya'll know later today.


There is an sGs skype channel. I can add you two if you give me your skype name.

Also, I should actually be available this weekend for the first time in about a month or so. I'll join in on the practice session.

sGs.Smile


luciditymasters on skype.

On April 07 2011 01:46 fabiano wrote:
Can I join?


Yea, its open to all.



Okay so for those that have skype be in the sGs channel, and we will meet as well in op sGs on ICCup.


Yeah! Thanks man!

I'm a Instant Messenger newbie, I've a skype account however I haven't figured out how to join in a channel yet, so yeah, how do you do it?


I'd like to know this too haha, I see how to create one but not how to join.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 06 2011 23:11 GMT
#189
oh, rofl

JP how do you do SotG? Give us a little help please!
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
shinjin
Profile Joined January 2010
United States398 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 23:27:16
April 06 2011 23:14 GMT
#190
hi, i want to join sGs! :D
i have skype and everything~ i sending my request

is there a channel? o_0
i dont see op sGs or anything haha

edit: im sgs.gdgdbaby
skype is shinjinbaby
give it one more try because the best things in life dont come free.
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 23:20:44
April 06 2011 23:18 GMT
#191
Derp, don't mind me. I'm Mebibit on skype. I'm definitely down for the clan.
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
Strategos
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 23:31:13
April 06 2011 23:30 GMT
#192
this sounds loike a great idea
"Good news MLG fans, WE HAVE CHAIRS THIS YEAR!"
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 18:26:34
April 06 2011 23:39 GMT
#193
You have to be invited to the sGs Skype channel. I'll have to handle that for you.

Either add me (duncan.mcfarland) on Skype or post your Skype name for me to add. I'm going to start adding more of you who posted in a sec.

Alternatively, we're working on setting up a website for us (in the past hour it started loading very slowly for me, hopefully that clears up):

EDIT: Disregard this website. I'm working on another.

It has a web IRC client similar to the one here on TL. If people like it more we may switch to it. It's definitely more accessible to new members.
djm858
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2011 23:53 GMT
#194
calling all sGs for meeting in op sGs on ICCUP
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Kal_rA1
Profile Joined January 2011
160 Posts
April 07 2011 00:32 GMT
#195
im mmahirr on ic
Jaedong Oz
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 07 2011 00:40 GMT
#196
Alright just had a little meeting about the direction for sGs and for the time being this is the plan.

We will have 4 times per week designated for people to get on and play and practice as a clan. This is a great way for some relaxed, informal training with some good players showing up to offer advice. These days are:

SUN - 9:00 PM EDT
TUES - 7:00 PM EDT
THUR - 9:00 PM CET
SAT - 9:00 PM EDT

These will be consistent week to week.

In addition to this we will have once or twice a week some sort of scheduled event such as replay study, in house tourneys, in depth look at a match-up or situation, etc. The first of these is this Saturday at 9:00 PM EDT/7:00 PM MDT. This is our first sGs meet-up so if your interested in being active with us please show up or at the very least PM me and let me know you are interested.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ii.blitzkrieg
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada1122 Posts
April 07 2011 00:50 GMT
#197
I'm looking to start playing seriously again, I work evenings though so it kinda sucks I can't show Saturday. Next Tuesday I'll probably be there (depending on work schedule.)

I just have to join the icc team?
iloveoov / Flash / Fantasy / Midas / Boxer -BW forever
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 07 2011 00:52 GMT
#198
On April 07 2011 09:50 ii.blitzkrieg wrote:
I'm looking to start playing seriously again, I work evenings though so it kinda sucks I can't show Saturday. Next Tuesday I'll probably be there (depending on work schedule.)

I just have to join the icc team?


Yes. Thats pretty much all. Obviously those times are to ensure that people are on and you can get a good group to practice with. Some of us will be on at other times too obviously so feel free to msg anybody for practice at anytime of course.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 01:41:01
April 07 2011 01:40 GMT
#199
ALSO, as a bit of info, and since the site is slow, if you want to access the IRC channel via an IRC client, it's on the server irc.quakenet.org in channel #starcraftgenerations. If you ever need to be added to the Skype channel, just pop into the IRC channel and I'll invite you.
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
April 07 2011 02:34 GMT
#200
I hit join but i live in +1 KST time, so i might not be able to do things with you guys.
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 1086
SteadfastSC525
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 181
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 525
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 268
IndyStarCraft 181
ProTech146
Rex 112
BRAT_OK 85
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30947
Shuttle 1418
EffOrt 880
Mini 673
Light 673
Soma 481
firebathero 266
Rush 216
Snow 196
ZerO 149
[ Show more ]
hero 85
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 55
ToSsGirL 30
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Trap 17
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7790
qojqva1905
Dendi866
420jenkins110
Counter-Strike
fl0m1443
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 194
Liquid`Hasu133
MindelVK6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1086
Beastyqt588
FrodaN526
ceh9487
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .180
KnowMe132
QueenE112
Mew2King79
C9.Mang078
Trikslyr75
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• Adnapsc2 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3825
• TFBlade1017
Other Games
• imaqtpie537
• WagamamaTV295
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 53m
Stellar Fest
19h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.