• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

[Interview] MSL Ro32 Group A Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 19:41:40
December 16 2010 19:23 GMT
#1
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE INDIVIDUAL LEAGUES

[image loading]

2-0 Winner, (T)Ssak!


- Your feelings on entering the Ro16?
▲ Playing against Flash in the opening match made me very nervous, but I'm really happy to have advanced.

- Did you ever think you might be the 2:0 winner of group A?
▲ I was very confident for my match against Flash, but in the winner's game I didn't think I'd meet a Zerg, so I hadn't really practiced. I was a little unnerved but my luck was very good.

- What is the key to defeating (T)Flash?
▲ Before coming to the stadium today, Fantasy played the same way as Flash did, so I thought of some strategies. [t/n: he says some stuff here about being ahead but iirc he was behind most of the time so ???]The most important part was probably my wraiths taking out a lot of tanks.

- Your mech is known to be strong.
▲ I have always been very confident in my TvT, but my MnM micro still needs a lot of practice (laughs).

- After the winner's match, (T)oov seemed very happy. What did you two talk about?
▲ He told me not to be nervous. For these matches, Coach Oov found me a lot of practice partners and helped me a lot, so I'm very grateful to him.

- [t/n: About Flash's interview from PL (he said he would BM CC against Ssak). The wording is weird.]
▲ After reading yesterday's interview I was certainly very worried; originally I had planned to manner CC against Flash today if I won, but I still have a long ways to go before I'm Flash's level, so I didn't do it (laughs). I'd also planned to do a small ceremony, but I realized that winning the first match didn't mean I'd qualified, so I didn't do that either. I'm close with (Z)Miso, so I didn't do any ceremonies after the winner's game. In the future, I'll definitely do more ceremonies against KT players.

- Your team lost yesterday, did that spur your teammates to help you prepare even more?
▲ My teammates all begged me to win, and helped me a lot. (P)Paralyze lost yesterday, so he told me to get revenge for him. But right now, I've only beaten Flash once, it's not like I can say I'm better than him.

- You must have gained a lot of confidence after beating Flash.
▲ I'm very confident in my TvT and always have been. Plus, Flash recently had to prepare for all three leagues, so it was probably difficult to prepare a lot for today's match. In future, more even circumstances, I'd like to play him again.

- You won easily in the winner's match.
▲ I'm close with Miso, and in practice I had never used 2 port, so I decided to use it today to change my "always-meching" image. My luck was good so it worked out well for me. Because he was playing against me, Miso probably didn't expect a 2-port build.

- This is your first time in the Ro16, what is your goal?
▲ I'm not counting on getting a very high finish, but I don't want to play qualifiers again. I'm very afraid of qualifiers, so I hope at the very least I can enter the Ro8, then I'll be satisfied.

- Who do you want to meet in the Ro16?
▲ In Group E there are 3 Zergs and 1 Protoss, so it doesn't matter to me who I meet.

-Last thoughts?
▲ Before I came to the stadium today, Fantasy lent me his hand warmer. He's usually not this kind of person, yet he was so good to me! (laughs) The coaching staff have also been helping me, (T)Light practiced with me too, and without their help it would have been very difficult to win today so I'm thankful.

- Is there anything you want to say about yesterday's SPL match?
▲ After getting an advantage yesterday I made manner CCs. It's not because I have anything against my opponent, it was just that I wanted to lighten the mood after our team had fallen behind. I hope nobody takes it the wrong way.

Thanks to Selith for the Classic interview!
[image loading]

(T)Classic: "I didn't think it would go this way, but I feel much better."


- This is your first time in Ro 16. Any comments?
* I am really happy to make it to Ro 16 from Group A. I honestly thought to win no matter what in the first match, but I think I lost because I played too badly. To make matters worse, I thought I am now done for, since I faced Flash in the loser's match. But due to a combination of luck and good play, I made it. So, I'm very happy.

- What did you think after losing the first match?
* I worked hard to prepare for this match, so I was angry when I lost because I couldn't play well as I should have. I thought that I might lose 0-2 today again due to my bad plays, so I focused fully on the match vs. Flash.

- It was probably unexpected that you would face Flash in the loser's match.
* Of course. But Flash lost in the first match, so I thought that I must win no matter what, so I can make it to the winner's match (laugh).

- You faced Flash in the opening match the last season too.
* I was really worried thinking, "Would I lose again this season?", because I lost to both Flash and s2 last season season.

- You won rather decisively against Flash, despite your worries.
* I feel that I won due to Flash playing the way I expected him to. The biggest thing here is that I had the advantage at all times, so Flash had to follow what I did.

- You qualified in Ro 16 in the revenge match against Where.
* My plan was to win against Where, then lose to Flash in the winner's match, then win in the final loser's match to qualify for Ro 16. But, losing in the first match, then winning against Flash, then winning in the final match wasn't so bad, and in fact, I feel much better that this took place. I hope today's happenings will help me with the future matches.

- What's your goal now, after making it to Ro 16?
* I don't think it is possible to win this season, so I am aiming for Ro 4 now. Of course, I must make it to Ro 4 at least, after ousting Flash out of this season's MSL. I will prepare the best I can for that goal.

- You will be dealing with a group with 3 Zerg in Ro 16. Are you confident?
* I am not too confident after showing weak plays vs. Z, but I am sure I can win if I work real hard in preparing for them.

- Any last comments?
* I want to say thanks to the teammates for helping me with practice, and I will show all my supporters much better plays and results now.

Ssak source
Classic source
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 16 2010 19:28 GMT
#2
Thanks for translations.

I don't know whether to take Ssak as a fun-loving player who likes to manner CC (he did it in SKT vs KT match and also he "planned" to do it here) OR he's a humble guy (he still recognizes he has a long way to go before he's shoulder-to-shoulder with Flash, and he also mentions that Flash probably had difficult time preparing for both leagues).

Still, the recent victories should give this guy a nice confidence boost in his career development.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Quasimoto3000
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States471 Posts
December 16 2010 19:35 GMT
#3
woah glad I saw this live.

So happy to see flash eat his words ^_^
Every sunday a nun lays from my gunplay
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
December 16 2010 19:38 GMT
#4
haha it seems like everyone wants to bring down flash. better luck next time flash
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
Selith
Profile Joined September 2010
United States238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 19:40:58
December 16 2010 19:39 GMT
#5
Classic: "I didn't think it would go this way, but I feel much better."

- This is your first time in Ro 16. Any comments?
* I am really happy to make it to Ro 16 from Group A. I honestly thought to win no matter what in the first match, but I think I lost because I played too badly. To make matters worse, I thought I am now done for, since I faced Flash in the loser's match. But due to a combination of luck and good play, I made it. So, I'm very happy.

- What did you think after losing the first match?
* I worked hard to prepare for this match, so I was angry when I lost because I couldn't play well as I should have. I thought that I might lose 0-2 today again due to my bad plays, so I focused fully on the match vs. Flash.

- It was probably unexpected that you would face Flash in the loser's match.
* Of course. But Flash lost in the first match, so I thought that I must win no matter what, so I can make it to the final loser's match (laugh).

- You faced Flash in the opening match the last season too.
* I was really worried thinking, "Would I lose again this season?", because I lost to both Flash and s2 last season.

- You won rather decisively against Flash, despite your worries.
* I feel that I won due to Flash playing the way I expected him to. The biggest thing here is that I had the advantage at all times, so Flash had to follow what I did.

- You qualified in Ro 16 in the revenge match against Where.
* My plan was to win against Where, then lose to Flash in the winner's match, then win in the final loser's match to qualify for Ro 16. But, losing in the first match, then winning against Flash, then winning in the final match wasn't so bad, and in fact, I feel much better that this took place. I hope today's happenings will help me with the future matches.

- What's your goal now, after making it to Ro 16?
* I don't think it is possible to win this season, so I am aiming for Ro 4 now. Of course, I must make it to Ro 4 at least, after ousting Flash out of this season's MSL. I will prepare the best I can for that goal.

- You will be dealing with a group with 3 Zerg in Ro 16. Are you confident?
* I am not too confident after showing weak plays vs. Z, but I am sure I can win if I work real hard in preparing for them.

- Any last comments?
* I want to say thanks to the teammates for helping me with practice, and I will show all my supporters much better plays and results now.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
December 16 2010 19:43 GMT
#6
Thanks, added.

rofl at his gameplan
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
December 16 2010 19:51 GMT
#7
Can someone tell me what is Manner CC?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 16 2010 20:05 GMT
#8
Someone should do Group B .

Also funny to see Flash not qualify :O
When I think of something else, something will go here
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
December 16 2010 20:05 GMT
#9
It's when you build a CC in your opponent's base to show him how much you own him and are ahead of him.

BTW:

- You will be dealing with a group with 3 Zerg in Ro 16. Are you confident?
* I am not too confident after showing weak plays vs. Z, but I am sure I can win if I work real hard in preparing for them.

O_o
How can they know that he will face 3 zerg? Out of what the interviewer made this conclusion i wonder.
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
Selith
Profile Joined September 2010
United States238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 20:21:41
December 16 2010 20:06 GMT
#10
Here are also Group B Winners translations. Someone can take them and post them in a new topic, and clean it up (with images, name linking, fixing mistakes).

JD:
+ Show Spoiler +

JD: "It was shocking news for me that Flash was eliminated."

- Any thoughts about qualifying to Ro 16 for 5 seasons in a row?
* I don't feel anything special because I thought that I should make it to Ro 16 anyway. I think I still have a long way to go, however.

- Your rival, Flash, got eliminated in Group A.
* As I watched the Group A matches, I imagined that such a thing could happen to me. Even just imagining it was horrifying. It was shocking for me to see Flash eliminated, but due to that, I was able to focus fully on my matches.

- It might be a little bit of "great relief" and "disappointed" with rival being eliminated so early.
* With the opponent that I've always faced in the finals gone, instead of being disappointed, I feel a little weird. But, I only made it to Ro 16, and I still got a long way to go. I must climb much higher. Therefore, it is little too early to think about who I will face in the finals.

- Preparation should have been easier due to there being 3 Protoss in your group.
* While I feel I had some advantage with me being Zerg, I certainly can't think of this being very easy, because all the opponents are well-known, strong Protoss players. Thankfully, with many Proleague maps being used, the preparation was certainly smoother.

- Did you have the confidence to be the 1st place in your group?
* I expected that I would make it 2-0, and I had confidence matching that expectation. I've prepared for this for a long time. Although, I had a full schedule and with the team having a bad record, I wasn't able to invest much time in the MSL preparation recently. Despite that, I think all the practice I did prior has shown itself to be fruitful. I hope that remains the case for the remaining MSL matches.

- You said you wanted to show vs. Protoss, are you satisfied with today's plays?
* I think I have shown that well with my style today. I have shown some improvisations here and there as usual, and I have played with the same mindset that I had when I practiced. Instead of any special preparation, I played according to what the opponent played. So, I have the desire to show more plays -- especially vs. Protoss.

- What do you think of the new map, Dante's Peak?
* I got used to the map pretty fast, and it seems it is just a normal army strength oriented map. I like it.

- Is your goal this season, winning, as usual?
* Of course, but I believe it's important that I do my very best every match to win. I think I won't regret later if I do my very best every match instead of just thinking about being the winner of this MSL.

- Who do you want to face in Ro 16, out of fOrGG, PerfectMan, HoGiL, and Midas?
* In any case, I do want to avoid PerfectMan since he's my teammate, and as for the rest, it doesn't really matter to me whom I face. I do think it might be a good chance to close in the win-loss ratio between fOrGG and me though (laugh).

- Any last comments?
* I have a full schedule still. The Starleague match tomorrow is very important, and I also have to do well in the Proleague due to our team's records, so I will have to prepare diligently. For the fans who come to cheer for me even though it's freezing out there, I will do my best to show only the great plays from me. I want to say thanks to them, and that they don't catch cold.


Snow:
+ Show Spoiler +

Snow: "I will give a proper signed T-Shirt"

- This is your first time making it to Ro 16. Any comments?
* It feels really great, and I will put forth more effort so I can achieve even more.

- How did you prepare for today's matches?
* I prepared around vs. Protoss because I didn't get to practice much for vs. Zerg. So, I focused more on the first match rather than thinking about the final matches.

- You lost to Jaedong in the winner's match. Was it disappointing?
* It really was, because I lost without being able to do anything. I had to sit down and think a lot about vs. Zerg plays after the game.

- With your recent records being poor, you must have gone to "do or die" mode today.
* I really wanted to win badly nowadays, so I practice a lot right now. While I practice, I think back to the days when I used to win a lot more.

- What do you think is different compared to the days when you used to do well?
* I'm pretty sure something has changed for me to lose like this, but right now, I'm not quite sure what's wrong. I think I should try to find out what as quickly as possible.

- Do you think you'll still have the same confidence when facing free?
* I used to be very afraid of free. I did few games with him, and I lost all of them. But, I managed to win today, so I guess it has improved a bit at least.

- You showed continued harassment while keeping up your defenses in the first match.
* The basis of my play is made around harassment rather than brute force. So, I played as I normally did, and it worked out pretty well. That's why I made speed boosted shuttles in the last match. While harassment didn't work out so well, luckily, I was able to make a good push. I feel that it was a good choice.

- Who do you wish to challenge in Ro 16?
* I want to do some vs. Terran. I am hungry for them, in fact! (laugh) I feel that I haven't been doing my best, so I really want to meet a Terran.

- Any last comments?
* I have to say this. After winning, I gave away t-shirts, but I wasn't so sure what to do. Everybody wanted one but there are only two shirts. I am sorry for those who didn't get them, and that they will be understanding because I didn't do a proper signing because I don't have one yet. I just wrote down my ID (Snow) based on how Movie does his signature. I did that because I was too nervous. To those who got the shirts today, if they bring them next time, I will do a proper sign on them for sure (laugh).
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
December 16 2010 20:07 GMT
#11
On December 17 2010 05:05 _Quasar_ wrote:
It's when you build a CC in your opponent's base to show him how much you own him and are ahead of him.

BTW:
Show nested quote +

- You will be dealing with a group with 3 Zerg in Ro 16. Are you confident?
* I am not too confident after showing weak plays vs. Z, but I am sure I can win if I work real hard in preparing for them.

O_o
How can they know that he will face 3 zerg? Out of what the interviewer made this conclusion i wonder.

He'll be facing someone who advances out of Group E: (Z)Calm, (Z)Hydra, (Z)HoGiL, or (P)Jaehoon. Does that answer your question?
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
December 16 2010 20:08 GMT
#12
I waited all day for this interview, Flash was quite arrogant in the MSL Lottery but I think today's losses will be good for him in the near future.
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
December 16 2010 20:08 GMT
#13
On December 17 2010 04:51 LightAngels wrote:
Can someone tell me what is Manner CC?

Building command centers in your opponent's base as a victory ceremony in-game. Usually meant to force your opponent to gg.

Ssak seems like a down-to-earth kind of guy; respect.
Fly Jaedong, fly!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 16 2010 20:09 GMT
#14
On December 17 2010 05:06 Selith wrote:
Here are also Group B Winners translations. Someone can take them and post them in a new topic, and clean it up (with images, name linking, fixing mistakes).

JD:
+ Show Spoiler +

JD: "It was shocking news for me that Flash was eliminated."

- Any thoughts about qualifying to Ro 16 for 5 seasons in a row?
* I don't feel anything special because I thought that I should make it to Ro 16 anyway. I think I still have a long way to go, however.

- Your rival, Flash, got eliminated in Group A.
* As I watched the Group A matches, I imagined that such a thing could happen to me. Even just imagining it was horrifying. It was shocking for me to see Flash eliminated, but due to that, I was able to focus fully on my matches.

- It might be a little bit of "great relief" and "disappointed" with rival being eliminated so early.
* With the opponent that I've always faced in the finals gone, instead of being disappointed, I feel a little weird. But, I only made it to Ro 16, and I still got a long way to go. I must climb much higher. Therefore, it is little too early to think about who I will face in the finals.

- Preparation should have been easier due to there being 3 Protoss in your group.
* While I feel I had some advantage with me being Zerg, I certainly can't think of this being very easy, because all the opponents are well-known, strong Protoss players. Thankfully, with many Proleague maps being used, the preparation was certainly smoother.

- Did you have the confidence to be the 1st place in your group?
* I expected that I would make it 2-0, and I had confidence matching that expectation. I've prepared for this for a long time. Although, I had a full schedule and with the team having a bad record, I wasn't able to invest much time in the MSL preparation recently. Despite that, I think all the practice I did prior has shown itself to be fruitful. I hope that remains the case for the remaining MSL matches.

- You said you wanted to show vs. Protoss, are you satisfied with today's plays?
* I think I have shown that well with my style today. I have shown some improvisations here and there as usual, and I have played with the same mindset that I had when I practiced. Instead of any special preparation, I played according to what the opponent played. So, I have the desire to show more plays -- especially vs. Protoss.

- What do you think of the new map, Dante's Peak?
* I got used to the map pretty fast, and it seems it is just a normal army strength oriented map. I like it.

- Is your goal this season, winning, as usual?
* Of course, but I believe it's important that I do my very best every match to win. I think I won't regret later if I do my very best every match instead of just thinking about being the winner of this MSL.

- Who do you want to face in Ro 16, out of fOrGG, PerfectMan, HoGiL, and Midas?
* In any case, I do want to avoid PerfectMan since he's my teammate, and as for the rest, it doesn't really matter to me whom I face. I do think it might be a good chance to close in the win-loss ratio between fOrGG and me though (laugh).

- Any last comments?
* I have a full schedule still. The Starleague match tomorrow is very important, and I also have to do well in the Proleague due to our team's records, so I will have to prepare diligently. For the fans who come to cheer for me even though it's freezing out there, I will do my best to show only the great plays from me. I want to say thanks to them, and that they don't catch cold.


Snow:


Ah thanks :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 16 2010 20:09 GMT
#15
Flash is one 4pool away from being out of both leagues, Hyuk DO IT PLEASE !
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8136 Posts
December 16 2010 20:11 GMT
#16
ForGG v Jaedong in the Ro16 would be funny to watch
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
December 16 2010 20:14 GMT
#17
On December 17 2010 05:06 Selith wrote:
JD:
+ Show Spoiler +

* With the opponent that I've always faced in the finals gone, instead of being disappointed, I feel a little weird. But, I only made it to Ro 16, and I still got a long way to go. I must climb much higher. Therefore, it is little too early to think about who I will face in the finals.

Baller, as usual.
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
December 16 2010 20:16 GMT
#18
Checking their TLPD profiles and I see both are older than Flash. That's just funny.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 16 2010 20:20 GMT
#19
On December 17 2010 04:23 Kyuukyuu wrote:
* My plan was to win against Where, then lose to Flash in the winner's match, then win in the final loser's match to qualify for Ro 16.

LOL! I love how losing to Flash was his plan. XD That's how dominant Flash has been.

Thanks!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
December 16 2010 20:20 GMT
#20
great interviews. still in shock though
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 526
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
firebathero 88
Zeus 64
Trap 39
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever330
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4757
Liquid`Hasu2012
Other Games
summit1g5896
shahzam455
byalli402
C9.Mang0168
KnowMe140
UpATreeSC82
Chillindude28
Trikslyr26
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 51m
Stellar Fest
15h 51m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.