• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8442 users

TeamLeague Simulator V2.0 - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
July 12 2004 17:17 GMT
#21
Must have been TheWind

Fat fucker
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Ebenol
Profile Joined May 2003
Sweden1983 Posts
July 12 2004 17:24 GMT
#22
This old post is unavailable due to an encoding issue. Please contact an admin if you would like this post restored for historical reasons.
HestkE
Profile Joined April 2004
Sweden68 Posts
July 12 2004 18:40 GMT
#23
link doesent work for me
-
jacen
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Austria3644 Posts
July 12 2004 18:50 GMT
#24
i lost skt1 vs ktf
boxer killed yellow but reach destroyed the rest of skt1

HAHAHAH
(micronesia) lol we aren't going to just permban you (micronesia) "we" excludes Jinro
x[ReaPeR]x
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3447 Posts
July 12 2004 18:56 GMT
#25
Dude I want to do this. I could see some funny ass results.
ILoveOOv ownZ everyone!!! ~ Lamer List: Mynock, naventus
GTR-2-Go_au
Profile Joined February 2004
Australia315 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-07-12 19:06:42
July 12 2004 19:05 GMT
#26
ahhh link works but game doesnt ><
I got none.....
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 19:22 GMT
#27
wow reach just went 3-1 for me *_*
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 19:24 GMT
#28
oks wicthed up teams AND SYNC JUST 4-0ed me!!!!!!!
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Muhweli
Profile Joined September 2002
Finland5328 Posts
July 12 2004 19:24 GMT
#29
oov is a good pick :DDD Won ktf three times in a row with just him :D
River me timbers.
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 19:28 GMT
#30
wow was 0-3 then nada 4-0's team. I love this game lol
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 19:42 GMT
#31
OMFG i decided to play with 1 team an dplay all others... so i pick SG and im owning everyone got all the way to POS and lose *sigh* last game was Nada v July :'(
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 19:46 GMT
#32
Grrrrrrrr i just re'd and lost again now im pissed !
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 19:47 GMT
#33
lol re'ed 1 more time and went 4-0 im happy again
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 12 2004 19:48 GMT
#34
Bah boxer won one then lost Then iloveOov all killed :D:D ~ Vs KTF ~ Sexy game I'll make a list of the player names-.-
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 12 2004 19:51 GMT
#35
Weeeeee~ Boxer All killed KOR ;D Do that in real life now plz!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 12 2004 19:56 GMT
#36
Anyways SKT1 player list:

ÀÓ¿äȯ - Im Yo Hwan - Boxer
±è¼ºÁ¦ - Kim Seong Je - Intotherainbow
¹Ú¿ë¿í - Bak Yong Wook - Kingdom
ÀÌÂùÈÆ - Lee Chan Hoon - Zerglee
ÃÖ¿¬¼º - Choi Yeon Seong (I think it's Choi at least) - iloveOOv

KTF Magic@ns

º¯±æ¼· - Byun Gil Sub - Sync
¹ÚÁ¤¼® - Bak Jeong Suk - Reach
Á¶¿ëÈ£ - Jo Yong Ho - Chojja
È«ÁøÈ£ - Hong Jin Ho - Yellow
°­¹Î - Kang Min - Nal_ra
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
DoubleStormIII
Profile Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2610 Posts
July 12 2004 19:57 GMT
#37
ArtOfTerran all-kills, too.
Double Storm On You!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 12 2004 19:58 GMT
#38
I don't know any of the Suma players ID's except for
¼­ÁöÈÆ - Seo Ji Hoon - Xellos
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
DoubleStormIII
Profile Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2610 Posts
July 12 2004 19:59 GMT
#39
Well, my list on page 1 is in the same order as the game. So use them
Double Storm On You!
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
July 12 2004 20:01 GMT
#40
i tell them by pics :-/
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV767
OGKoka 298
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 298
Rex 147
ProTech132
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3028
Shuttle 1665
Horang2 1385
Jaedong 813
BeSt 772
EffOrt 651
Light 312
firebathero 287
Rush 271
Stork 254
[ Show more ]
ZerO 251
ggaemo 188
Mini 176
Zeus 94
Barracks 85
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 51
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 30
Sexy 26
Bale 25
Mong 24
sorry 24
Aegong 18
PianO 17
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
zelot 9
Noble 9
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
qojqva3011
Dendi2153
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes424
Other Games
singsing2255
olofmeister1401
hiko825
B2W.Neo735
Lowko349
Sick241
Pyrionflax196
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2197
• Nemesis986
Other Games
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.