• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:59
CEST 22:59
KST 05:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6810 users

About this year's Road to Blizzcon articles - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
62 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
ysjayc
Profile Joined December 2010
China70 Posts
October 17 2014 01:14 GMT
#21
Excellent work and great effort, just forward to all of those articles!!
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
October 17 2014 02:00 GMT
#22
here we go :D

I was looking forward to this years work and I'm glad to see it's a different format.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
October 17 2014 02:01 GMT
#23
This is why TL = <3
HyDrA_solic
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Portugal491 Posts
October 17 2014 02:08 GMT
#24
bring them in
It's all about the reflections of freedom. Even though he hoped for a better world, with all his strenght, all his will, the most he could do was to make her smile.
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
October 17 2014 03:27 GMT
#25
Juan cards?
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 17 2014 03:31 GMT
#26
Tarot cards? Wat? mind = blown
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
tomastaz
Profile Joined January 2013
United States976 Posts
October 17 2014 04:55 GMT
#27
Woot I'm very excited!
No church in the wild --- @tzhang0126
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
October 17 2014 05:53 GMT
#28
MMA must be the Star !!!! :p
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
October 17 2014 06:12 GMT
#29
Looks really really slick so far guys, nice work
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
OgerGolg
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany65 Posts
October 17 2014 07:33 GMT
#30
Yeah announcement for announcmenet articles about blizz con! Hype. Looking forward to JAEEEEEEDONG!

and the Korean National Champhionships in California It is a b it like KCON.
OERTW
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 17 2014 07:33 GMT
#31
oh god that sounds good! can't wait to read it all
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
October 17 2014 07:40 GMT
#32
I'm siked mvp was the link
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 17 2014 08:04 GMT
#33
On October 17 2014 09:39 Lumi wrote:
I hope it can remain understood that I only mean this as constructive criticism. I have always appreciated the writing of TL staff. It's a huge part of why I use TL and became a part of the community. I genuinely love the articles TL staff have produced over the years. I just want to say that the theme stuff seems like a crutch for real writing and a lot of the time it's such a narrow, singular thing that it doesn't even resonate with most people. You might see a lot of people commenting in a manner that indicates that they got it and enjoyed it, but the people who don't aren't going to be speaking up to say so. It's not a big deal, and I'm not the least bit agitated, but a lot of the time it seems like less professional content because it translates content that should be universal to us all into something that is often foreign to the majority of people, even if a significant minority still exist and relate to it.

Just some feedback on writing.. that I don't expect will go very far, because this thematic stuff has become the way of things on TL... but for my two cents, I have always appreciated the articles that don't try to achieve being fun or engaging via that particular route of being thematic. The gimmick gets old after a while, and simply changing out the face of the gimmick doesn't combat the inevitable drying up of the novelty itself. I think it takes away from the core content. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's more of a self-indulgent angle that the writer is enjoying, and that it is done more-so for the writer(s) than for the audience. But I could completely mistaken. I know there are people who feel the opposite of how I do, too.

Here's this for consideration - how do thematic TL articles, being taken as sports or esports writing (if we may equivocate) compare to standard, professional sports coverage. One thing is clear: my feedback comes from a person who prefers something more than less professional. I think it's more engaging, more universally accessable, and much better for our scene and for the writers themselves moving forward in their careers. Consider yourselves as applying for a serious writing gig in the future, where you are a paid employee. If the work you have to show has you comparing people to tarot cards and pokemon, you probably aren't going to be making a very professional impression.

That all being said, I think there are some great points and reasoning in the OP, and I won't be surprised if I enjoy this thematic angle. It's not as if I haven't before! And I am very much looking forward to these articles, as I do all TL articles. I very much appreciate the work and will definitely be reading these articles and all the future articles that you all put out, with or without the usual thematic stuff. I hope it makes enough sense to post this feedback here, on a thread specifically about the style of these articles.

This comes from someone who has often considered becoming a TL writer but who hasn't done what all of you have, in actually going through with that and putting in the time and energy to do it. So please don't mistake me for being without a measure of gratitude and humbleness in the face of that, while saying this.


Thank you for taking time to provide us with some feedback. I'll try to address a few of your points:

The core issue is that we're a group of some 10-12 active volunteers (and of those, maybe half produce 75% of articles) with lives that demand attention and time. We've spent a lot of time writing what you would probably categorize as "standard" articles, and it wouldn't be a stretch to estimate that stuchiu, Olli, lichter and I have somewhere in the vicinity of 200+ standard articles between us.

We like writing, but we spend countless hours each week (or I do) doing it and eventually that starts to feel stale. We don't always feel interested in writing that GSL recap or the preview for 2014 WCS EU Season 2 Ro32 Group E, so these articles - the ones with off-the-wall thematic approaches and innovative angles - they're the ones we really enjoy writing. From experience, I know that the unique articles like the ones leading up to Blizzcon last year or the editorials stuchiu has run are the fun ones. In essence, they're what makes me feel like putting in hundreds of hours a year is worth it.

I'm also not sure I think that professional is necessarily the way to go. We long for eSports to become recognized and legitimate, but it's worth considering that we love eSports for what it is, not necessarily what it would be if it were run like the NBA or the NHL. Those leagues have their merits, but I enjoy the sheer fun of competitive Starcraft II a great deal more than I enjoy faux professionalism, advertisements plastered everywhere and scripted crap. I'm not saying professional isn't without merit, but eSports is so niche that the target audience for which we write is small enough that we can make thematic approaches like Pokémon or Tarot and know that the majority of readers will either understand it or make an effort to. Might that hurt my chances at getting hired somewhere on the back off my TL body of work? Maybe. But I don't write on TL to secure a job somewhere. It might be a bonus having a hundred and fifty articles written that all resonate with the employer's sport interests, but it's not why we do this and I don't think we'd like to trade off all the fun we have doing this for a more professional and, ultimately, stale approach.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
October 17 2014 09:34 GMT
#34
On October 17 2014 06:03 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 06:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
ARE YOU READY


ARE YOU HYPE


ARE YOU SITTING AT THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT?
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
October 17 2014 10:00 GMT
#35
I love the idea of using Tarots, I'm curious as to who will be what. Does Hyun get The World for his globetrotting antics?
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
October 17 2014 10:10 GMT
#36
Great idea
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
October 17 2014 10:19 GMT
#37
On October 17 2014 17:04 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 09:39 Lumi wrote:
I hope it can remain understood that I only mean this as constructive criticism. I have always appreciated the writing of TL staff. It's a huge part of why I use TL and became a part of the community. I genuinely love the articles TL staff have produced over the years. I just want to say that the theme stuff seems like a crutch for real writing and a lot of the time it's such a narrow, singular thing that it doesn't even resonate with most people. You might see a lot of people commenting in a manner that indicates that they got it and enjoyed it, but the people who don't aren't going to be speaking up to say so. It's not a big deal, and I'm not the least bit agitated, but a lot of the time it seems like less professional content because it translates content that should be universal to us all into something that is often foreign to the majority of people, even if a significant minority still exist and relate to it.

Just some feedback on writing.. that I don't expect will go very far, because this thematic stuff has become the way of things on TL... but for my two cents, I have always appreciated the articles that don't try to achieve being fun or engaging via that particular route of being thematic. The gimmick gets old after a while, and simply changing out the face of the gimmick doesn't combat the inevitable drying up of the novelty itself. I think it takes away from the core content. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's more of a self-indulgent angle that the writer is enjoying, and that it is done more-so for the writer(s) than for the audience. But I could completely mistaken. I know there are people who feel the opposite of how I do, too.

Here's this for consideration - how do thematic TL articles, being taken as sports or esports writing (if we may equivocate) compare to standard, professional sports coverage. One thing is clear: my feedback comes from a person who prefers something more than less professional. I think it's more engaging, more universally accessable, and much better for our scene and for the writers themselves moving forward in their careers. Consider yourselves as applying for a serious writing gig in the future, where you are a paid employee. If the work you have to show has you comparing people to tarot cards and pokemon, you probably aren't going to be making a very professional impression.

That all being said, I think there are some great points and reasoning in the OP, and I won't be surprised if I enjoy this thematic angle. It's not as if I haven't before! And I am very much looking forward to these articles, as I do all TL articles. I very much appreciate the work and will definitely be reading these articles and all the future articles that you all put out, with or without the usual thematic stuff. I hope it makes enough sense to post this feedback here, on a thread specifically about the style of these articles.

This comes from someone who has often considered becoming a TL writer but who hasn't done what all of you have, in actually going through with that and putting in the time and energy to do it. So please don't mistake me for being without a measure of gratitude and humbleness in the face of that, while saying this.


Thank you for taking time to provide us with some feedback. I'll try to address a few of your points:

The core issue is that we're a group of some 10-12 active volunteers (and of those, maybe half produce 75% of articles) with lives that demand attention and time. We've spent a lot of time writing what you would probably categorize as "standard" articles, and it wouldn't be a stretch to estimate that stuchiu, Olli, lichter and I have somewhere in the vicinity of 200+ standard articles between us.

We like writing, but we spend countless hours each week (or I do) doing it and eventually that starts to feel stale. We don't always feel interested in writing that GSL recap or the preview for 2014 WCS EU Season 2 Ro32 Group E, so these articles - the ones with off-the-wall thematic approaches and innovative angles - they're the ones we really enjoy writing. From experience, I know that the unique articles like the ones leading up to Blizzcon last year or the editorials stuchiu has run are the fun ones. In essence, they're what makes me feel like putting in hundreds of hours a year is worth it.

I'm also not sure I think that professional is necessarily the way to go. We long for eSports to become recognized and legitimate, but it's worth considering that we love eSports for what it is, not necessarily what it would be if it were run like the NBA or the NHL. Those leagues have their merits, but I enjoy the sheer fun of competitive Starcraft II a great deal more than I enjoy faux professionalism, advertisements plastered everywhere and scripted crap. I'm not saying professional isn't without merit, but eSports is so niche that the target audience for which we write is small enough that we can make thematic approaches like Pokémon or Tarot and know that the majority of readers will either understand it or make an effort to. Might that hurt my chances at getting hired somewhere on the back off my TL body of work? Maybe. But I don't write on TL to secure a job somewhere. It might be a bonus having a hundred and fifty articles written that all resonate with the employer's sport interests, but it's not why we do this and I don't think we'd like to trade off all the fun we have doing this for a more professional and, ultimately, stale approach.


For what it's worth, as a reader of every TL article since early 2012, I completely agree with your approach, Zealously. The "standard" previews and recaps are necessary - they provide the foundation of information, but these articles (which you can feel have gotten a lot more love) and the editorials, special player profiles (Sora last year, for example) et cetera; those are what uses the information that is already provided and put through to us. Last year's BlizzCon articles were a highlight of TL writing, and I have full faith that these will be as good or better.
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 17 2014 10:29 GMT
#38
Great idea, it's interesting to go out of the traditional preview format
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Mahanaim
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)1002 Posts
October 17 2014 10:35 GMT
#39
hypeuuuuu!!
Celebrating Starcraft since... a long time ago.
stardog
Profile Joined August 2011
556 Posts
October 17 2014 10:50 GMT
#40
On October 17 2014 17:04 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 09:39 Lumi wrote:
I hope it can remain understood that I only mean this as constructive criticism. I have always appreciated the writing of TL staff. It's a huge part of why I use TL and became a part of the community. I genuinely love the articles TL staff have produced over the years. I just want to say that the theme stuff seems like a crutch for real writing and a lot of the time it's such a narrow, singular thing that it doesn't even resonate with most people. You might see a lot of people commenting in a manner that indicates that they got it and enjoyed it, but the people who don't aren't going to be speaking up to say so. It's not a big deal, and I'm not the least bit agitated, but a lot of the time it seems like less professional content because it translates content that should be universal to us all into something that is often foreign to the majority of people, even if a significant minority still exist and relate to it.

Just some feedback on writing.. that I don't expect will go very far, because this thematic stuff has become the way of things on TL... but for my two cents, I have always appreciated the articles that don't try to achieve being fun or engaging via that particular route of being thematic. The gimmick gets old after a while, and simply changing out the face of the gimmick doesn't combat the inevitable drying up of the novelty itself. I think it takes away from the core content. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's more of a self-indulgent angle that the writer is enjoying, and that it is done more-so for the writer(s) than for the audience. But I could completely mistaken. I know there are people who feel the opposite of how I do, too.

Here's this for consideration - how do thematic TL articles, being taken as sports or esports writing (if we may equivocate) compare to standard, professional sports coverage. One thing is clear: my feedback comes from a person who prefers something more than less professional. I think it's more engaging, more universally accessable, and much better for our scene and for the writers themselves moving forward in their careers. Consider yourselves as applying for a serious writing gig in the future, where you are a paid employee. If the work you have to show has you comparing people to tarot cards and pokemon, you probably aren't going to be making a very professional impression.

That all being said, I think there are some great points and reasoning in the OP, and I won't be surprised if I enjoy this thematic angle. It's not as if I haven't before! And I am very much looking forward to these articles, as I do all TL articles. I very much appreciate the work and will definitely be reading these articles and all the future articles that you all put out, with or without the usual thematic stuff. I hope it makes enough sense to post this feedback here, on a thread specifically about the style of these articles.

This comes from someone who has often considered becoming a TL writer but who hasn't done what all of you have, in actually going through with that and putting in the time and energy to do it. So please don't mistake me for being without a measure of gratitude and humbleness in the face of that, while saying this.


Thank you for taking time to provide us with some feedback. I'll try to address a few of your points:

The core issue is that we're a group of some 10-12 active volunteers (and of those, maybe half produce 75% of articles) with lives that demand attention and time. We've spent a lot of time writing what you would probably categorize as "standard" articles, and it wouldn't be a stretch to estimate that stuchiu, Olli, lichter and I have somewhere in the vicinity of 200+ standard articles between us.

We like writing, but we spend countless hours each week (or I do) doing it and eventually that starts to feel stale. We don't always feel interested in writing that GSL recap or the preview for 2014 WCS EU Season 2 Ro32 Group E, so these articles - the ones with off-the-wall thematic approaches and innovative angles - they're the ones we really enjoy writing. From experience, I know that the unique articles like the ones leading up to Blizzcon last year or the editorials stuchiu has run are the fun ones. In essence, they're what makes me feel like putting in hundreds of hours a year is worth it.

I'm also not sure I think that professional is necessarily the way to go. We long for eSports to become recognized and legitimate, but it's worth considering that we love eSports for what it is, not necessarily what it would be if it were run like the NBA or the NHL. Those leagues have their merits, but I enjoy the sheer fun of competitive Starcraft II a great deal more than I enjoy faux professionalism, advertisements plastered everywhere and scripted crap. I'm not saying professional isn't without merit, but eSports is so niche that the target audience for which we write is small enough that we can make thematic approaches like Pokémon or Tarot and know that the majority of readers will either understand it or make an effort to. Might that hurt my chances at getting hired somewhere on the back off my TL body of work? Maybe. But I don't write on TL to secure a job somewhere. It might be a bonus having a hundred and fifty articles written that all resonate with the employer's sport interests, but it's not why we do this and I don't think we'd like to trade off all the fun we have doing this for a more professional and, ultimately, stale approach.

I read the piece about Classic and it wasn't lacking in any area, nor did the style make it wacky. Combined with a strategy article this preview is perfectly well informed and full of essence.

Also it's not like regular sport journalists never try something unorthodox and usually it's refreshing to most readers rather than to a minority.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever322
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2000
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 2m
Stellar Fest
16h 2m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.