Is it just me or is something bugged?
I’m getting that cookies message all the time now.
Whenever I click a forum section or thread it pops up.
| Forum Index > Website Feedback |
|
Timebon3s
Norway772 Posts
Is it just me or is something bugged? I’m getting that cookies message all the time now. Whenever I click a forum section or thread it pops up. | ||
|
AmericanUmlaut
Germany2597 Posts
I am using Safari 15.1 on MacOS 12.0.1. When I use Firefox on the same machine, I don't get this error. I'm not certain this is the cause, but when I click "Accept" in the cookie popup, I get the following error in the console: "Unrecognized Content-Security-Policy directive 'disown-opener'" | ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
| ||
|
Oukka
Finland1683 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2184 ceh9777 FrodaN744 Beastyqt603 ArmadaUGS188 Hui .170 KnowMe140 QueenE114 C9.Mang0112 Trikslyr76 Mew2King65 Dewaltoss48 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|