• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:01
CEST 03:01
KST 10:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7885 users

Suggestion for shared community forums (Mafia)

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 24 2015 17:29 GMT
#1
As announced by Nazgul here and has since been in effect:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/458759-shared-community-forums

Some of the community forums are now shared between the liquid websites.

I'd like to propose that the TL Mafia forum also be shared between the websites. I personally am by far most interested in Dota of the games covered by the liquid network, and I'm sure many of the active mafia players have different opinions on which, if any, game they are interested in.

Not only that, having the forum optionally visible (and probably by default off) on all the network sites, should help us as a community find more players and continue growing.

I understand Nazgul's initial concern that Mafia is it's own community, and it certainly is, but I'm struggling to see a downside to making this change, although of course I won't pretend to know if it's technically feasible, and if there may be other reasons for not doing this.

I guess all I'm trying to say that while I followed starcraft and SC2 it was very nice to have actually interesting news on the sidebar while playing mafia. I don't really follow these anymore, but I am very interested in Dota.

I'd love to be interested in the site, not just the mafia forum, once again. And for me that would happen if I was allowed to play in a shared forum from liquiddota. I'm sure other players would love the same from different forums.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 22:32 GMT
#2
Wholeheartedly agree
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 24 2015 22:45 GMT
#3
Yeah. Would be nice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2015 22:54 GMT
#4
Yes plz
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 24 2015 22:56 GMT
#5
Signed
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 23:18:01
January 24 2015 23:11 GMT
#6
Excellent idea!

While polling new players about how they learned about TL Mafia, by the far the most common reply is that they found it on the sidebar and decided to give it a try. The mafia community really relies on these newbie games to bring in fresh blood and keep the player base active. This addition would definitely be appreciated, even if it is a single link on the sidebar, similar to the LoL General link on the main site.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 24 2015 23:19 GMT
#7
yes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 00:50 GMT
#8
As someone who follows SC2 and lol religiously yes, yes please dear god yes.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 25 2015 02:04 GMT
#9
LIQUIDIANS OF TL MAFIA ADVANCE!!!
RISE HOUSE OF CHEZINU!!!! MARCH FORWARD!!!!


It is time my brethren! We shall expand our empire!!! Ride the Beast to distance lands! Raise the banner of TL MAFIA!!!!
Onwards to Victory!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 25 2015 03:51 GMT
#10
Would like this. Someone make it happen please?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 25 2015 05:42 GMT
#11
upvote
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 11:06 GMT
#12
Yes I'm mostly on the hearthstone site, logging onto both sites is just a hassle.
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 25 2015 12:07 GMT
#13
That would be really helpful.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2015 16:32 GMT
#14
dat admin ignore though
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2015 18:46 GMT
#15
I think this would be awesome and support it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
February 14 2015 23:51 GMT
#16
Two thumbs up.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 14 2015 23:52 GMT
#17
On February 12 2015 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
dat admin ignore though

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 00:46 GMT
#18
bump
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 15 2015 04:37 GMT
#19
Just realized I never actually posted in this thread.

Given my (extremely limited) knowledge of everything involved here, this would be a really good change.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 15 2015 05:27 GMT
#20
I'm trying to get an answer from the admins.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 43
League of Legends
Doublelift4770
Other Games
summit1g9359
JimRising 538
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 59m
Patches Events
13h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 59m
OSC
21h 59m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.