On September 10 2020 00:42 Wombat_NI_Again wrote:
Seeker plz
Seeker plz
Oh, woops. Sorry about that. I meant to fix this last night but I forgot... I’ll do it today as soon as I get off work.
| Forum Index > Website Feedback |
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On September 10 2020 00:42 Wombat_NI_Again wrote: Seeker plz Oh, woops. Sorry about that. I meant to fix this last night but I forgot... I’ll do it today as soon as I get off work. | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27436 Posts
On September 10 2020 02:15 Seeker wrote: Oh, woops. Sorry about that. I meant to fix this last night but I forgot... I’ll do it today as soon as I get off work. Even the demi-gods that keep this site ticking over make typos I suppose | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On September 10 2020 02:21 Wombat_NI_RVANA wrote: Show nested quote + On September 10 2020 02:15 Seeker wrote: On September 10 2020 00:42 Wombat_NI_Again wrote: Seeker plz Oh, woops. Sorry about that. I meant to fix this last night but I forgot... I’ll do it today as soon as I get off work. Even the demi-gods that keep this site ticking over make typos I suppose Done! | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27436 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27436 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On September 10 2020 08:37 Wombat_NI_RVANA wrote: Is my new moniker meant to sound kind of like ‘another’ backwards or am I reading too much into your wit? Hmm... Perhaps my joke was a little too Americanized. I wish I had more knowledge on inside European jokes for you ![]() https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_(band) | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27436 Posts
On September 10 2020 09:59 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On September 10 2020 08:37 Wombat_NI_RVANA wrote: Is my new moniker meant to sound kind of like ‘another’ backwards or am I reading too much into your wit? Hmm... Perhaps my joke was a little too Americanized. I wish I had more knowledge on inside European jokes for you ![]() https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_(band) As a big fan of the humble pun I am rather mystified I didn’t spot that, shameful. Quite an obscure band granted, but even I in the humble backwaters of the Netherlands have heard of them. | ||
|
Vales
England2 Posts
| ||
|
Steffa-NO
60 Posts
| ||
|
T33BUL
2 Posts
| ||
|
Vales
England2 Posts
| ||
|
Bluejava
Sweden135 Posts
Thanks ![]() | ||
|
suddendeathTV
Sweden388 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Changing MendulaOblongata to Steffa-NO Changing t33BUL to T33BUL Changing IvorYchef to Bluejava Changing sd_andeh to suddendeathTV | ||
|
Jester_AOE
India1 Post
Thanks a lot! | ||
|
Ollin
Poland77 Posts
| ||
|
dr0pship
Canada520 Posts
Please can you kindly change name to "dr0pship" Thanks | ||
|
tuikhichenhang
Vietnam1 Post
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Changing Bhindt to Ollin Changing 9heart to dr0pship | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech134 Rex UpATreeSC JuggernautJason1 Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2216 FrodaN810 ceh9743 Beastyqt603 ArmadaUGS191 KnowMe152 Hui .145 C9.Mang0126 QueenE114 Trikslyr81 Mew2King62 Dewaltoss60 byalli43 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|