• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9316 users

Unacceptable Ads - Page 34

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Our ad policy does not permit auto playing audio or auto expanding ads. To report an ad, follow these steps:

1. Right click the ad (or just below if you can't right click it) and choose "Inspect" (img)

2. In the dev tools window, scroll up so that as much of the code before the highlighted line is visible (img). Expand any collapsed lines if necessary.

3. Link a screenshot of the ad, a description of the problem and a screenshot of the dev tools window in this thread.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
January 02 2018 19:32 GMT
#661
[image loading]
I dunno if you want those ad dollars, TL.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
pmh
Profile Joined March 2016
1416 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-05 01:23:27
January 05 2018 01:20 GMT
#662
There is an add right now on top of the page of a thread in general forum. Its at the top and when you want to click "general forum" button at the top to return to the menu then the add expands and trys to cover the button that you want to click in an attempt to get the click instead
This is very nasty add and kinda difficult to avoid clicking it though luckily I have managed thus far. I don't remember which add it was and I get different adds all the time but when it shows up again I will update this post.

Are the adds not being revieuwed before they are placed on the page?
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
January 05 2018 05:03 GMT
#663
On January 05 2018 10:20 pmh wrote:
There is an add right now on top of the page of a thread in general forum. Its at the top and when you want to click "general forum" button at the top to return to the menu then the add expands and trys to cover the button that you want to click in an attempt to get the click instead
This is very nasty add and kinda difficult to avoid clicking it though luckily I have managed thus far. I don't remember which add it was and I get different adds all the time but when it shows up again I will update this post.

Are the adds not being revieuwed before they are placed on the page?

Is this ad auto expanding or just if you hover it?
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
rapture
Profile Joined January 2003
Germany645 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-09 14:49:50
February 04 2018 18:52 GMT
#664
[image loading]
The ad auto-expands without hovering over it. This is the only thing I was able to find via the inspect tool.

edit: apparently those are the default adds you get when you active your browsers "do not track" feature. whitelisting liquipedia fixed it for me.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-06 23:33:26
February 06 2018 23:30 GMT
#665
With pretty high confidence I can say that the following ad is associated with this problem:
[image loading]

Irony of ironies, I got that ad quite frequently while making this post.

Got this from "inspect element" but weirdly, no link.
style='background-image: url("https://d37p6u34ymiu6v.cloudfront.net/92/6d/d2/926dd28f13c3bff13d9cd55229c4f2f1.jpg");'
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 18:27:26
March 01 2018 18:13 GMT
#666
[image loading]

Playing sound automatically. Did not get a screenshot but it was a realtor.com ad.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 01 2018 22:00 GMT
#667
Unfortunately the screenshot doesn't give us enough to go on, you need to expand as many of the > arrows as possible to see all the code.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
March 26 2018 21:11 GMT
#668
So I just got one of those ads that essentially sent me to a site stating that I had "security issues with Microsoft" or some such. Is there a way to reveal which ad sent me there?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-04-20 00:12:38
April 10 2018 20:38 GMT
#669
I don't know what's causing it, but I'm getting redirected to this site when browsing TL:

[image loading]

I know its not much to go on, but it just recently happened to me. I'm on a new MacBook as well, so it's a bit crazy. I'll update this post once I get more concrete info.

Thanks

more pics - currently recording my network log as well

Click ID - I'm assuming there's an ad that is injecting an auto click.
[image loading]

Error when I hit back.
[image loading]

Some how this ad knows I’m running the network Log recording, and won’t pop up when I turn it on lol; but will trigger when it’s off.. lol wtf



So this issue only seemed to happen when I was in Amsterdam?...
Life?
Slomo
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7198 Posts
April 25 2018 17:07 GMT
#670
On April 26 2018 01:24 Slomo wrote:
I am really not against some ads on this site. But there is a pop up ad on mobile that makes this site unusable.
iphone-win.2018.club or some shit.
Pops up without pressing anything, cant go back to the side after it blocks the tab.
Its really shit. Pls remove.

Looks like this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

No code because or dev tool info because its mobile.
RIP DOUBLE TI OG | #18 never forget
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 28 2018 21:21 GMT
#671
[image loading]

Got this pop up while I was browsing on mobile.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-11 14:27:35
June 10 2018 14:46 GMT
#672
[image loading]
[image loading]

Including these two, and on mobile. It happens when I either land on the homepage or click open a thread.

Including a couple more that I’ve been able to capture
[image loading]

Don’t know if this one helps, I was able to go back before the redirect happened, then it just kept redirecting me afterward
Life?
Spam12345
Profile Joined June 2018
1 Post
Last Edited: 2018-06-17 10:47:00
June 17 2018 10:45 GMT
#673
--- Nuked ---
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
June 17 2018 10:59 GMT
#674
yeah the redirects on mobile have been pretty bad lately
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 17 2018 15:37 GMT
#675
Also getting spammed with the amazon redirect on mobile non stop
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-18 18:39:09
June 17 2018 23:50 GMT
#676
R1CH, tomorrow when I get a chance, I'll record my network log on my phone, and see if I can finally find the source.

edit: Every time I try and track the source of the problem, it never seems to want to trigger the redirect...
Life?
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-24 08:59:16
July 23 2018 20:24 GMT
#677
I have a problem with the newest ad for the TL tech shirt.
It doubles the width of LD and TL on my phone. Exactly double the usual width.
+ Show Spoiler [here's a pic] +
[image loading]
passive quaranstream fan
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-31 09:46:26
July 31 2018 09:45 GMT
#678
On July 24 2018 05:24 Artisreal wrote:
I have a problem with the newest ad for the TL tech shirt.
It doubles the width of LD and TL on my phone. Exactly double the usual width.
+ Show Spoiler [here's a pic] +
[image loading]

Is that something that can be fixed or is it solely occurring on my end?

The other ad work the white shirt being promoted does the trick as well. But only when displayed at the bottom.
passive quaranstream fan
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
July 31 2018 11:05 GMT
#679
i saw it too, it’s not just you. but i’m not experiencing it currently.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
August 04 2018 00:33 GMT
#680
The width issue should be fixed now.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 208
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26749
Mini 444
Hyuk 273
firebathero 182
ggaemo 107
Liquid`Ret 59
Mong 50
Hyun 39
Killer 28
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9665
qojqva1716
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1318
crisheroes1220
Liquid`Hasu642
Other Games
Grubby2230
FrodaN1986
fl0m1289
Beastyqt707
Mlord468
Liquid`VortiX199
Livibee179
KnowMe142
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
ToD39
CosmosSc2 15
Chillindude4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick890
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• printf 40
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8403
Other Games
• imaqtpie463
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV254
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 34m
INu's Battles
18h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.