Lollll. I hope this is blog worthy.
+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://www.geekologie.com/2008/11/13/spider-2.jpg)





| Blogs > .kaz |
|
.kaz
1963 Posts
Lollll. I hope this is blog worthy. + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Equinox_kr
United States7395 Posts
MY BROTHER SHOWED ME THIS AHHAAHA | ||
|
micronesia
United States24805 Posts
| ||
|
Duke
United States1106 Posts
| ||
|
DownMaxX
Canada1311 Posts
| ||
|
Corinthos
Canada1842 Posts
| ||
|
EpiK
Korea (South)5757 Posts
| ||
|
cujo2k
Canada1044 Posts
at least she played along kinda, or was she really that dumb.. idk | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
![]() | ||
|
.kaz
1963 Posts
On November 16 2008 16:18 IntoTheWow wrote: I posted this on irc ![]() I took your fame ![]() | ||
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
| ||
|
Mastermind
Canada7096 Posts
| ||
|
Murlox
France1699 Posts
![]() | ||
|
delanZia
Australia34 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Tensai176
Canada2061 Posts
| ||
|
ShloobeR
Korea (South)3851 Posts
this was like the first time I actually lol'd at the internet : D | ||
|
ish0wstopper
Korea (South)342 Posts
| ||
|
Descent
1244 Posts
| ||
|
infinity21
Canada6683 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
TBD vs Classic
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain soO FanTaSy BeSt Bisu Stork Soulkey Soma [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|