• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9117 users

Community Ban

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
July 20 2010 02:57 GMT
#1
+ Show Spoiler [Summary of the Situation] +

http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Chill/CommunityBan/loudog.png
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Chill/CommunityBan/Loudog_and_Storr.mp3
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Chill/CommunityBan/loudog_sc2gg.png
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Chill/CommunityBan/loudog_sc2gg2.png

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119819&currentpage=19

There was a LAN tournament hosted in DC. semih drove TAD[nnilf], LouD0G, bukkit, and Dejavu. They were to sleep at StorrZerg's house on Friday and Saturday, attend the LAN on Saturday, eat dinner on Saturday, and then return together on Sunday.

The LAN had an entrance fee for the tournament to cover the cost of using the center. semih and LouD0G left the LAN center without paying. Upon being confronted later, LouD0G offered "I don't care I'm never going back there again." This left the organizers in a difficult spot as they wanted to keep a good relationship with the LAN center. In the end, the LAN center waived one of the fees, and the event's winner, SuperiorWolf, covered the remaining entry fee. He later confronted LouD0G and asked for half the entry fee from each to cover the one remaining fee. LouD0G and semih paid the requested $8. When confronted about why he didn't pay the full amount, he answered "He told us to throw him $8 so we gave him $8. That's your fault for not asking for the full amount."

After the LAN, the majority of the group headed to eat dinner together. semih comments that he doesn't want to eat this dinner. TAD[nnilf] and bukkit began to eat dinner, and later decided, after semih's comment, that they would pretend they hadn't eaten. The four hang out together and act as if they hadn't eaten, and then leave the restaurant without paying. The $20/person tab is picked up by CaucasianAsian and 2 other members.

On Sunday, semih wakes LouD0G up and tells him they are leaving. LouD0G asks what about Dejavu? semih replies that he has been a dick to him all weekend and he is leaving without him. LouD0G says afterwards he had no problems with Dejavu and was unsure of why they were leaving him behind, but didn't want to risk being left behind by semih as well. Apparently there was an issue that Dejavu hadn't given semih gas money, but gas money is traditionally settled up at the end of a trip, not half way. The four (semih, LouD0G, TAD[nnilf] and bukkit) leave Dejavu stranded at StorrZerg's house. StorrZerg called the three numbers he had - none of them answered. When confronted, LouD0G says his phone was dead. Later, he says it was on silent or couldn't hear it, before finally saying that semih instructed them not to answer.

TAD[nnilf] PMs the following message to SuperiorWolf:
"Sorry about all the confusion about storrzerg. If he faggot ass ever gets on my facebook account again I will destroy him. enjoy your PC bro and see you online. p.s. the only thing we did that storrzerg claims is true is left deja at his house because we weren't about to drive an extra 4 hours when he was a dick to us the entire weekend. Peace "

In the end, Dejavu had to take a bus to get home, paid for by storrzerg's family.

There have been many, many live Team Liquid events across the globe. I myself have been to many of them from LA to Montreal to Paris to Seoul. Because of the nature of these events, they require a certain amount of trust in your community. I've hosted events in my house. I've let people sleep in my house freely. Similarly, people have invited me into their homes knowing only that I am a Team Liquid member. Many other members have similar stories of providing hospitality to strangers simply because they were Team Liquid members.

Team Liquid prides itself on having a strong, mature community. As we continue to grow in numbers, this tight-knit community is something we will fight to preserve. Believe it or not, saying you are a Team Liquid member carries weight in the RTS community across the world. I've witnessed it first hand.

Honestly, I'm shocked this situation even occurred in this community. The dollar values are irrelevant, but stealing anything from Team Liquid members is unacceptable. Moreover, leaving someone stranded hundreds of miles from his home is shameful.

"We are members of this community" is something semih, TAD[nnilf], LouD0G, and bukkit will no longer be able to say. Beyond having their Team Liquid forum accounts banned, these four are permanently banned from from any event hosted by Team Liquid (all future TSL, TL Invitational, TL Attack, etc. events). Further, if you are hosting a LAN or online tournament, we urge you to follow our lead and not allow them to participate.
Moderator
jeddus
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States832 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:08:17
July 20 2010 03:07 GMT
#2
Wow.

I'm speechless.

It's a dark day when such ruffians need be cast out from among us.

Apologies to those who were mistreated!
sex appeal
Izslove
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia69 Posts
July 20 2010 03:09 GMT
#3
That is just an appalling way to act. leaving someone stranded hundreds of miles with no way of getting back is a despicable act and they really deserve more than just a ban from TL.
Its a walk off!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:10:38
July 20 2010 03:10 GMT
#4
I'm really surprised and disappointed in Semih. I've known Semih for a while now, and he can be an ass occasionally online, but doing this IRL is crazy. He completely deserves this ban.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:12:14
July 20 2010 03:10 GMT
#5
Not gonna lie, but pictures would help...so we actually recognize these idiots.
Get it by your hands...
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 20 2010 03:10 GMT
#6
Amen Brother.

These people are just a shame to our memory .
Sad that people like this actually exist.
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
July 20 2010 03:11 GMT
#7
wow, TL is such a good community and this is just purely outrageous.
Fantasy is a beast
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
July 20 2010 03:13 GMT
#8
Wow. I don't even believe this. I thought everyone was better than this.

[Is Bukkit Kawaiirice? Cause I thought that was the name of his stream]
I'm an old man now
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 20 2010 03:14 GMT
#9
On July 20 2010 12:13 laLAlA[uC] wrote:
Wow. I don't even believe this. I thought everyone was better than this.

[Is Bukkit Kawaiirice? Cause I thought that was the name of his stream]


no kawaiirice is the real bukkit, this other kid was a fake
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
July 20 2010 03:18 GMT
#10
What an ass those guys have been... poor storrzerg such a good person for helping out then being picked on by assholes, you have to think about it man, teamliquid is pretty a virtuous community to each member. You really have to check some of the member's posting habit because it could potentially reflect who they are IRL.

Well, one of my dreams is to get to a team liquid event such as blizzcon or TSL etc., but maybe when I'm 28 or 27 that's when I'll get that dream
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:20:04
July 20 2010 03:19 GMT
#11
Kawaiirice and this bukkit are two different people dont worry.

I have not been on TL for that long, less than a year I would say, lurking or not. About 2 months into regularly posting on team liquid, I had already met a few TL community members in the Washington DC area. Went to a LAN of 30+ people, met people from all over the east coast. Some names are more well known than others, I've met Day[9], LuckyFool, CA, Storr, orb, Haemonculus, Gretorp, HotBid, Intrigue, and so many more. Everyone has always treated each other like friends and family.

It is a complete shame that something like this even happened. I have gone so many months without seeing an issue with members of TL and now this happens, and it is just sad. There are some people known for BM, but then there are people who are just assholes through wahtever medium whether it is real life or on the internet. It is nice to see that justice can be served unfortunately we had to go through such a bad experience in order for this to happen.

GG, WP team liquid.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
July 20 2010 03:19 GMT
#12
On July 20 2010 12:14 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 12:13 laLAlA[uC] wrote:
Wow. I don't even believe this. I thought everyone was better than this.

[Is Bukkit Kawaiirice? Cause I thought that was the name of his stream]


no kawaiirice is the real bukkit, this other kid was a fake


Was about to say...
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
July 20 2010 03:21 GMT
#13
totally stand behind this.

these people are shameful
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
July 20 2010 03:24 GMT
#14
Good Riddance.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Deleted User 62283
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
385 Posts
July 20 2010 03:24 GMT
#15
Ba ba ban hammered. People like this deserve to be cast out, there is no excuse for such poor behaviour. If I had the money/means to get to one of the live events I would make damn sure that I had enough money for food.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
July 20 2010 03:25 GMT
#16
This kind of stuff is absolutely appalling but both SC2GG and TL.net banning these guys is a great reminder of how strong this community is and how this kind of behavior is not tolerated at all. I'm definitely very appreciative of our Starcraft community, especially Teamliquid, and this is the first time in the many LANs I've been to where I've encountered such kinds of people. Didn't know that Storr paid for the ticket too, but that's another example of the great hospitality and genorosity of the Starcraft community. There is none other, and people who are malicious do not belong (and justly, they were all banned).

Here are some pictures of them (someone asked), there is some video that Rob might upload later.
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8928/dscn0219d.jpg First one on the left is Loudog I think, on his right is Semih. nnilf is not in the picture and I'm not sure which is Bukkit.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7007/dscn0228.jpg Loudog and Semih
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9910/dscn0229z.jpg Bukkit, possibly, not 100% sure
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:29:53
July 20 2010 03:29 GMT
#17
http://img843.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dscn0219d.jpg

These are the 18 pictures they took if the link works.

Edited the link.
Fantasy is a beast
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:36:15
July 20 2010 03:34 GMT
#18
I mean this is a great idea and all but what is keep this enforced? You can easily make a new account (with a different IP Address) and they can just rejoin. Its not like they were 2k+ post users, they were all under 200 posts.

Do you have their actual names or pictures? Without that there is no way to enforce that, all you did is make them lose an identity they never really even established in our community.

Edit: Ah so there are some pictures, maybe storrzerg can confirm who is who, but still missing one guy I think.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
July 20 2010 03:37 GMT
#19
I know the actual full name of nnilf only, but only the first names of Semih/Loudog and nothing on Bukkit.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
July 20 2010 03:37 GMT
#20
Here's a pic of LouD0G I found in his profile.

[image loading]

I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 142
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 287
910 108
Yoon 43
ZergMaN 41
actioN 31
Bale 28
yabsab 15
NotJumperer 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 584
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King215
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor395
crisheroes0
Other Games
summit1g7415
WinterStarcraft416
ceh9401
PiGStarcraft264
Happy252
Sick206
Livibee168
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick645
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Stunt516
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 57m
Stellar Fest
5h 57m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.